Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 66. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
im hodling eos because it gives me some airdrop plus im waiting his battle vs ethereum, hope i will see some gainz.
Is this a joke? EOS has been getting worst and worst. It has been dropping more than what have already done by the majority of coins. EOS is shitcoin. Those have been selling their EOS above $10 and they will feel so damn good about that. It can't even battle with ripple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
it seems eos price is more stable when compared with other coin prices. and it looks like this coin will be Ethereum's heavy rival in price growth.
Activity: 72
July 12, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
im hodling eos because it gives me some airdrop plus im waiting his battle vs ethereum, hope i will see some gainz.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
I am confident that in the near future the tokens EOS will grow again, the platform is really useful for the society. Personally, for me, EOS stably remains a profitable investment.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 12, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
no, I am still curious now with Eos coins. many are discussing it in this forum.
I think it will be my next investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
Personally, I bought. The platform has shortcomings, but not significant, and EOS is an opportunity for long-term investments. I do not think that the EOS will bypass the ETH, but it still has the potential ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 12, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
Of course I HODL EOS, and still believe that coin can make more profit for me
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
I just hold a little eos. After all, its price is very high, and there are too many loopholes. The various mechanisms are not very reasonable. It still does not operate completely. It takes a lot of eos to register only one. It is very unsuitable. Ordinary people enter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
 Now EOS have some problem. It has been suggested that some block manufacturers intentionally refuse to change the configuration of the nodes and increase the RAM limit to 64 GB. However, it was later found out that the reason was an error when setting the base parameters of the producing node.And June 16 in the EOS network was recorded freezing of transactions(((
 Looking at all this I am very glad that I sold it then at the peak, although at that time he was predicted further growth. Re-buy it only in case if there will be a steady growth again.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
I have sold my EOS and I'm not buying them yet. I think it will take a lot of time before the EOS developers solve all the technical and organizational problems and this blockchain platform will be able to start fully functioning. I have big doubts about the prospects of this coin and the price for it.
Activity: 420
July 12, 2018, 01:07:55 AM
The EOS platform continues to develop actively, there is an excellent growth potential, supported by many investors and ICO. I consider EOS mandatory token for any ambitious investor.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
I am currently holding EOS... but it's not one of my top holdings.  I bought almost a year ago, when I started investing in cryptocurrency. I don't regret it, my investment has appreciated in value.  I think EOS is a great project, but currently overvalued because of the development status. Let's see how it goes. Will keep holding Cool.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 03:01:20 PM
I wanted to buy EOS but changed my mind. If Ethereum will successfully implement the planned upgrade of the EOS would not be necessary. At Ethereum, there is a huge amount of different token-ICO. EOS has risks of not catching up with Ethereum. If you buy EOS, you have to understand that it is a big risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
EOS will have very big development prospects in the future. I think that investing in EOS will be a very correct decision. But i think not agree that EOS will surpass Ethereum. I also don't think EOS will be widely adopted as Ethereum did and i have 66 EOS in my balance , i hope i lucky  Tongue
As for I am not holding EOS because I believe in Tezos project greatly. I think that it is much better and have many improvements EOS don’t have.
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
EOS will have very big development prospects in the future. I think that investing in EOS will be a very correct decision. But i think not agree that EOS will surpass Ethereum. I also don't think EOS will be widely adopted as Ethereum did and i have 66 EOS in my balance , i hope i lucky  Tongue
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Despite all the shortcomings that were identified after the launch of the network, EOS still remained a very promising project, and I will definitely keep the tokens of this project. The EOS cryptocurrency has several significant differences, which are undeniable advantages. The main differences between EOS and Ethereum are the DPoS method, the possibility of" repair " of poorly functioning applications and the presence of a constitutional framework that will help to solve legal issues between the participants. Many analysts predict a very different cost of this token by the end of 2018, but many agree that the price will rise to$ 90-100 per coin. This fact gives some investment attractiveness for this token
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
the EOS.IO has proven that it has potentials of making the blockchain technology faster and better and even free compared to the already existing cons that have made thing look somehow on the reverse. that alone is making me hold my EOS
Activity: 31
July 11, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
Considering the news about EOS and their team moving forward fast and with quality, you better hold your EOS, it is just the start
Activity: 640
July 11, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
I consider EOS as a good coin for investment and trading as well. I have some coins of EOS for long term in my coin portfolio.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
i have observed EOS for a long time  . it may replace ether . it does not have network congestion . in view of the frequent network blockage of ether . and the high transfer fee for ether . eos is more suitable for large-scale commercial use .
Pages:
Jump to: