Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 63. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:03:05 AM
Many people are optimistic about eos, yes, it is really popular, but it is not easy to use, but it is very important. The design of eos is too complicated, which is bound to hinder its promotion and use.
Activity: 22
July 19, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 19, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
Until now, they don't afford to launch their own blockchain with billion dollars raised in ICO, I should wait until what they could do to community, keep in mind I will buy and hold some EOS after mainnet  Wink Wink

Obviously eos trying to steal the spotlight from eth from its launching their own platform yet it will surely take time to prove itself. However, I see some icos now that will be using eos platform and I think it will be a great risk from using it, I mean if I'm from the team I want the best and risking isn't appropriate now.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
Zeniex listed EON (EOS Network)
Trading competition
[Week 1]
- July 16th ~ 22nd (23:59:59 KST)
- Top 10 traders
1st place (1 prize): 8,000 EON
2nd place (2 prizes): 4,000 EON
3rd place (3 prizes): 2,000 EON
4th place (4 prizes): 1,000 EON

Official announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_12.html

More about Zeniex, latest news and updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 12:47:08 AM
if I think EOS has good potential and is more stable in the market, but EOS price is lower in the market so this is a good time to buy it, because it looks from my own perspective feel it's more than just an ethereum platform because it has an opportunity given to other projects and that will affect the price so that it will be a very good coin to have for a long time.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 12:38:05 AM
EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS. I think it can easily 2x-3x in a year.
2x -3x in year i think thats to low for the eos eos was so good project and i its a long term hold lets us see what happen in the future but no doubt about it the eos will go high
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
I keep EOS for long term! I think that when the market will move up, it will make a huge breakthrough! I think that in the future, each altcoin will not depend on the movement of bitcoin and the cost will increase only on the merits of this coin!
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 12:09:49 AM
for now EOS offers many perfect opportunities for long-term investments because EOS has a very active community and great potential for the future, but technically I do not really understand what the difference of EOS with ETH and similar coins, but I think EOS has a strong team that will continuously develop the project for the better, Personaly I hold EOS because the founders of the team are also solid and professional, the founders have also created Stemmit and Bitshares, so this project has a good future.
Activity: 11
July 18, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
As of late EOS is a major star, each tenth string in the discussion is about EOC and its prospects. The task network bolster is colossal, however a considerable measure relies upon the designers, as they will exemplify every one of the objectives expressed in the guide. I trust EOS can be a decent other option to ethereum and an incredible speculation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
For now, I still have no EOS. However, EOS is included in the recommendation list of the coins I want to invest. EOS is not a major coin for merely on the results. But, I know EOS has a pretty good growth and interesting. So by investing in the long run, I think I will get good results.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 11:10:18 PM
EOS is a kind of altcoint that is worth to be calculated, its development from time to time the better, if you believe the investment in eos and see for the next few months surely the price will soar
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
I think eos have the potential to always grow, eos have a stable price. I started thinking of buying eos, and I'll keep it for maybe 8 months. hoping there's a drastic increase after I hold him.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
Until now, they don't afford to launch their own blockchain with billion dollars raised in ICO, I should wait until what they could do to community, keep in mind I will buy and hold some EOS after mainnet  Wink Wink
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS. I think it can easily 2x-3x in a year.
EOS is being compared to ETH and EOS really has a much better platform than ETH. Personally I still prefer to keep EOS than ETH because EOS is a new coin and their development team is one of the very good in the technology field. I think in the future EOS prices may soon reach $ 100- $ 1000 and be able to surpass ETH in 2018 but this is just my guess.
can be said for this EOS is a coin that has developed so increased. EOS has such an increasing development with us holding EOS for the future. so I hold EOS for future developments. by making EOS a very capable coin to rely on it.
Activity: 302
July 17, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
Personally, I keep my tokens in the long term. As I see great opportunities for this coin. The project has the strongest team and powerful development. In addition, they set a record in the conduct of ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 17, 2018, 10:30:38 PM
If the applicability of the EOS blockchain to the real world is good with security features upgraded and everything then the lossibility of EOS making more profit is very much possible. We can hope by then that in the future this will be a big hit among coin investors. Let us just wait and see.
Activity: 20
July 17, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
If I say about this, I am not holding EOS for long time but rather I continue exchanging EOS for some time now. It is going here and there always and that is an incredible opportunity to make some day by day benefit. I additionally think it has a splendid future a head yet regardless it needs time.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
EON(EOS Network) has been listed on BTC/ETH markets @Zeniex

(EON held airdrop for EOS holders on June 1st and was supported by Binance, Huobi and others)

Zeniex is the first exchange in the world that provides EON deposit/withdrawal services

To welcome our EON traders are holding trading competition

[Event_Week 1]
- Period: July 16(right after the listing) ~ 22(23:59:59 KST)

- Top 10 users with the highest trading volume during the first week

1st place (1 prize): 8,000 EON
2nd place (2 prizes): 4,000 EON
3rd place (3 prizes): 2,000 EON
4th place (4 prizes): 1,000 EON

Official announcement: https://www.zeniex.com/notice/notice_12.html

More about Zeniex, latest news and updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
I don't think that EOS it's very good asset to investment. Let's will wait when any project start work on this platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
I am sure that in the future EOS will become one of the most popular crypto currencies, because the technology that they use is very useful and can not be not popular in the future of the crypto currency market. The project is really worth attention.
Pages:
Jump to: