Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 72. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 28, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
No, better you not just holding it. Stake it! The main net is ready to use and already running.
Im currently staking my EOS to the block producer. Just holding it not make you get more, stake it so you will get more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
EOS price movement in the market does look stable. is suitable to be a short-term investment. but for now I no longer hold EOS coins I choose to invest in other coins whose fluctuations are bigger and faster. although the risk that I get is also comparable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
Yes. I 'm holding EOS for long term, because I'm sure it will bring mt 10X at least. It's a strong coin with a great team and big community support in Asia.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
Yes, EOS has a great future and amazing team. I added EOS to my portfolio recently and I'll hold it for the long term. I don't know why I didn't do this before. This is an excellent project that will be able to compete with Eth in the future, but for me, Ethereum is still the first.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
I hold EOS. I think EOS is one of the main competitors of Ethereum and a very important project for the crypto industry. I hope it will return people's faith in crypto and the market capitalization will start to grow again.
Activity: 180
June 25, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
EOS indeed lately in testimony as altcoin with sophisticated technology. even in the testimony that the EOS as a new altcoin, it has been able to rival the ethereum. Until recently I did not yet have this altcoin. However, there is a desire to soon have and investing in this altcoin.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
I am holding all of the coins that I have now and all of the tokens, EOS included, because now there is no way that I am selling these coins at such low prices that I do not end up making a lot of losses so my only option now would be to hold them for the prices to go up again, no matter how long that takes to happen
Activity: 44
June 24, 2018, 10:27:44 PM
EOS is quite perspective currency. The team is very experienced, transactions work even faster than Ethereum, and smart protocols. The price is likely to rise, because the coin is demanded.

So it's faster than ethereum, but what exactly makes it so valuable that the ICO raise 4 billion?
Activity: 306
June 24, 2018, 04:56:58 PM
EOS is quite perspective currency. The team is very experienced, transactions work even faster than Ethereum, and smart protocols. The price is likely to rise, because the coin is demanded.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Yes, of course , I still bought on the ico, the project is very powerful I will keep it for a long time, if anyone does not have it in the portfolio, I highly recommend
Activity: 117
June 24, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
Of course yeah, I'm holding my EOS. EOS is a future coin. I believe that EOS is going to be our next rated coin after bitcoin and ethereum. So I am holding it as long as it takes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 24, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
Why not Smiley). EOS is a good cryptocurrency and it has very high chance to be able next ETH in the future. Seem like EOS is the most formidable opponent of NEO which can become next ETH in the future. Beside EOS has very good project behind so I think there is no reason that we shouldn't hold this good cryptocurrency Smiley. I'm also an EOS holder Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 24, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
Yes, I hold it, but the current EOS performance does give me some disappointment. But I will continue to believe it.

Some complications and little disturbances can happens on such large projects. Such things are not really  important as long as the dev team works hard and the community still believes in it. Actually I really love The projects that offer really good uses cases and are supported by large community and development team. EOS is one of them and a good option for long term investment.
Activity: 44
June 17, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
I never really looked into it because the ICO was just too much. Felt it was overpriced.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 17, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
EOS is one of the best coins at the moment that is the main reason of why i am holding a bunch of them hoping to see the price skyrocketing, and i am confident in that it will happen sooner or later
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
Yes, I hold it, but the current EOS performance does give me some disappointment. But I will continue to believe it.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 09:27:02 PM
I hear EOS is one of altcoin which is now touted as altcoin favorite. Where with all the advantages that exist on it. And I'm also a little disappointed because I do not have this coin. I hope to get EOS as soon as possible. because I think EOS will be able to bring great luck if we just hodl. So can invest on this EOS coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 16, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
No, I am currently not holding EOS.
A few years ago I was interested in investing in EOS, but I am more interested in some other crypto assets.
Activity: 27
June 16, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
EOS have a good potential and more stable in the market. The price of EOS is low in the market so you should buy it now.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 16, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
EOS offers perfect opportunity for long term investment  because EOS has really active community and great potential. And most important thing, everything has gone well with mainnet launch. I assume it can be easily 50-60$ till end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: