Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding your Altcoins? - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:19:26 AM
I have several years hold some altcoins and never regretted that he has not sold them. I think in the next few years, the price of top altcoins will continue to grow and there is no point in selling them.
Activity: 388
April 11, 2018, 02:18:48 AM
Only inexperienced investors are selling at the bottom. Anyone who has been in crypto a long time will tell you to accumulate, accumulate, accumulate! Everything is on sale! Remember back in December? We thought we'd never get coins this cheap again! Don't wait until the fear of missing out sets in again!
Activity: 329
April 11, 2018, 02:17:34 AM
Of course I'm holding my altcoins. And ı am not think to sell them, without getting to the prices I get. Everyone can win in this market. just need to know to wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 11, 2018, 02:12:52 AM
Most of my portfolio comes from ICOs (except for BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP - the latter might leave my portfolio soon), so my plan when I invested was always to HODL and not sell until I could sell a small portion of my coins / tokens at a price were I would recover my initial investment. Then I would HODL the remaining and not sell until the price seemed right to me / needed the money, ensuring some sort of profit.
Activity: 434
April 11, 2018, 01:41:42 AM
Yes I wait for price increase most of my coins gone 10:1 ratio some coins even worst . Now learned the big lesson waiting for next huge fund flow inside crypto market whales are entering from wall stret . before any big investment they make strategy they start to dump market then they will buy from low . It is what happening in all trading sector. But be sure normal small investors are loosing hope . I am not seeing the hype happened like December will happen in near soe month . No big news more countries are regulating not allowing bank transaction . now its the hard time for crypto community .Even word HODL loosing value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
Yes, I wait for price increase.they are my holding coins eth, neo, eos, ltc, btc
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
yes i hold some altcoin some I bought in january and partly the result of bounty,I will probably hold for the next few months waiting for the price increase and I will sell and I will not sell at a loss so the right step is to keep the price up hopefully it happens at the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 11, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
Not all, some of the coin that I owned seems like got bottomless end, so I already sold it, in alt coin you need to set bottom limit because once it fall down it will be hard to go up, but some of the alt coin still in my wallet, some of them are strong coins that I am sure will rise again and some of the coins are already too low to sell, so I just collect it
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 11, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
in this time on market it will be a good move to hold our coins for now!
the markets is on its deep so lets wait for it to recover, but on me some of my coins/tokens are still on my wallet, holdinig waiting to get profit on it someday and some of it are in exchange, I am optimizing the markets volatility and go for trading. it will be a good time to trades in a volatile market. just sayin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
Yes im holding my coins most of my coins has a high rates in last year.  So i do same thing and waited patiently and positively at all the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:44:26 AM
Obviously yes, I'm waiting for altcoin prices to rise back like December. Maybe now the altcoin and bitcoin prices are still not stable, so from that I will keep my altcoin, I do not want to raise my losses :)Thanks
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 12:33:46 AM
Are you  still holding altcoins?

Yes, I wait for price increase
No, I sold it already

I still hold the Altcoin I have and hope to increase the price for the future. so holding is the right choice for me. anyway, I still do not want to run trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
some of the coin i hold and some sold out.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 11, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
Yes I am holding some altcoin in my wallet, but some altcoin I am holding have been the crash and nothing value again, I have hold about 10k centra coin and price of centra too low now and very low. This coin have annoucement scam by the development their country and the team of centra was gone. To hard looking centra will grow up and I am not sure will can get much money from centra coin. Just sell your coin when have good price.
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 12:23:09 AM
wait to wait for the market back up, so I still hold altcoin. I do not want to lose my money. I am still with my goal of benefiting from my investment
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
Yes I keep all my altcoins in the hope that the price will rise and I will be able to sell them more expensive
April 11, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
For me, the best option is to hold till the market stabilised again. Although the current market situation is so dramatic and frustating but still I can only wait and hope for the best because I believe it can not continue this way. It will surely get better.
yes, I agree with you better now in Hold because the market is far from the general price, so keep be patient because I am sure the market will not continue to fall someday will increase, in the crypto world up and down the price is a natural thing, so stay patient waiting.
April 10, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

No, I sold it already

yes, i'm holding all of my altcoins and wait until the price increase again, i hope it will happen soon, i reall need those money, but i can't sell it now because the decrease of all of my altcoins are too much, so i'll wait a little longer
Activity: 476
April 10, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

No, I sold it already

Yes, I am willing to wait for the price to increase. I guess waiting and what we called holding is the right choice as of now that the coins are getting dumper and dumper each days that have been passed. By June as they all say, the price of the cryptocurrency coins are going to increase. So we should probably wait for that time to get the right value of the coins we want. And by that time the prices will gradually increase and to those coins we invest or buy or hold will make sense as there will be a profit on the things we invest on.
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
me personally I don't hold other than BTC I invest in an ALT for a couple of months to maybe 6 months but I would always have BTC in mind, because my game is to increase my BTC holdings not any other alt. so my answer is: kinda, I kinda am holding alts.
Pages:
Jump to: