Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding your Altcoins? - page 4. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
Yes i am holding my altcoins still now. Because due to bad market condition we can't sell our coins at low price.
Actually i think we should hold until price is not increase. So let's wait for high price and when it will be happen then we will sell our coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
April 10, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
Are you  still holding altcoins?

Yes, I wait for price increase
No, I sold it already

if the coin has a good potential in the market then i hold it but if the coin dont have a good potential i sell it immediately . and sometimes if the coin has a good potential and i will be going to earn a lot ill buy some coin or ill invest to it .
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 10, 2018, 03:58:41 PM
Yes of course,because if i wont ,i will be losing a lot of money! and that is unrecoverable if you did sell at loss! its either you will lose or you will get rekt for good,portfolio should be diversify so that you wont be losing big amount of money everytime these altcoins are bleeding thru these bitcoin's volatile movements which makes the market too unstable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Yep, still holding strong and will continue to do so even if the bear market continues. I believe in the long term success of my holdings so what happens in between is not that relevant.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 10, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

No, I sold it already

In my opinion holding for sometimes is better anything will happen in crypto currency if it is possible way there is a big profits will come for us so please wait for some more days surely it will help you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
There are coins in my wallet that I hold. Such as stratis and ether. But also I have coins which trade on exchanges.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
April 10, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Yes I'm still holding Altcoins, the market might have taken a huge dip, but it doesn't mean its coming to an end, The red zone will not last forever, as the coins will recover with time, im still holding on to the coins
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
Is there any choice? The market does not show any growth. Many projects that began their development recently, just during the crisis, show simply a critically low cost. All prices are very low. You can not sell, because it's a loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 10, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
~snip~

I disagrees with this one. I dont think that its limiting the growth of the crypto currencies in anyway. Do you know there are more liquid funds in the crypto than there are in the holding position. So holding process is not limiting the growth of them at all. Also know that holding of the coins also makes sure that supply in the market decreases a lot and thus it could increase the cost of coins due to demands. So holding is perfect thing and healthy one.

No, I sold it already

Yes I am holding my coins for the better profits. Thats logical. :-)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

No, I sold it already

yes, I hold on and wait for the price to go up at least until the price goes back to the price as when I bought it, though not too much but still I feel the loss if I have to sell it now so from that I keep holding it until now
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
April 10, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

No, I sold it already

Yes, I hold Altcoins, but only a few. If you are going to keep altcoins for a long time, then, of course, choose them wisely. Not all coins are worth holding. A reasonable question arises: which altcoins should be retained in the long term? The answer is: those which have large daily trading volumes, behind which there is a large community and which have tangible prospects for development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

No, I sold it already

You can actually make the poll here so that people can vote on your two options. You could have gotten % estimate of this result immediately by viewing the result. You can still edit the topic if you want. That will make it look like good one. Just through the perspective of the quality you know.  Cheesy

Speaking about the question, I am pretty sure that im still holding my coins. I am not in the profit due to the current dropped rates and thus there is no way I will sell them at such lows. I will hold until I cross the break even and then will look out for how much % profit I have to grab. Then I will sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 03:37:09 PM
I haven't sold any bounty coins, now is very offensive, I will wait for summer or fall and I will sell 50% provided that the market will go up. But many bounty coins is shit and scam, and all about them will forget.
Activity: 560
April 10, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

No, I sold it already

Why did you not make a poll regarding this?
Well, to answer your looks like a spammy question, Yes I'm holding now altcoin and even tokens just wait for the Ethereum bounce
back in the market. As of now even trading I did not go in exchanging site due to this moment that all cryptocurrencies are down in the market.
Currently holding now is Ethereum, this coin is my top of priority in holding and make my portfolio full of this coin because I strongly believed that this coin is profitable after a months later, and also tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 10, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

No, I sold it already

You are literally an idiot,sorry for the word but it is stupidity if you asked most of the people here! because you shouldnt be doing that selling at loss wont give any good to your portfolio,you could HOLD these shitcoins until the market has fully recovered so that your loss will be minimal compare to selling in panic that you wont recover anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
April 10, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

No, I sold it already

Yes, I hold and I wait for price increase. And it it depends a lot on altcoins that you hold.
My long-term coins are infrastructure coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
Even given the red market trend, I still keep my tokens. I have enough patience. Now is not the best time to sell tokens.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 10, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

No, I sold it already

You are stupid if you sold in panic,sorry for the word but its true you are just worsen the situation of the market.Helping those market manipulators to get what they want? which is most of the people selling in panic so they can buyback from the dips and selling again after the market has some green candles making them millions of dollars.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
some altcoin I still keep it for a long time, because I think, altcoin is currently in crisis, and maybe this crisis will not be easy to pass. but some altcoin I've sold because of the development that looks so slow
Activity: 472
April 10, 2018, 03:30:06 PM
Yes, I have been holding my altcoins for the past 4 months and I am not planning to sell in near future. I would wait until the market pumps again.
Pages:
Jump to: