Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 180. (Read 247079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
If you are not pressured by your live expenses and can afford to bank some bitcoin for a longer period of time.
There is no reason for you to not wait for price increase, you would be fool to sell your bitcoins before halving.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
LOL.

Im looking at the BTC price now @ preev and Im really surprised with current movement just now! From $292 it down to $288 in just a matter of seconds then I think after 3 seconds back to $292 mark again lol.

Price can move rapidly.
Just set yourself a level at which you want to sell and make profits. That level can be insanely high as well.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Yes, I earned some bitcoin but I really can't afford to wait a few years that price increase significantly so that I can be in big profit.
My strategy is different, some bitcoin I use to buy some services and products online I need, some bitcoin funds I invested in some other Internet businesses and rest of funds I still holding in my wallet.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What's a bitcoin
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Yes the price still moving up  Cool, just follow your conscience
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
LOL.

Im looking at the BTC price now @ preev and Im really surprised with current movement just now! From $292 it down to $288 in just a matter of seconds then I think after 3 seconds back to $292 mark again lol.
yeah bitcoin price is changing about a couple of seconds only. I don't know if it's true one member told that btc price became $100 and go back into normal price in just a couple seconds too.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I hold and use bitcoin. I expect price to rise in the future. It has risen from $220 to $290 in the last month. I do not care about the short term price.

That's the best solution , only holding Bitcoin is risky method and can't really growing up our Bitcoins
But as we use the bitcoin as main currency we can earn a while and support Bitcoin in same time

Holding bitcoin can't really grow your bitcoin but increasing the worth of it in USD exchange which is somehow advantage when you do converting to your fiat currency. It's not risky after all if you have earned your bitcoins without investing money to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I hold and use bitcoin. I expect price to rise in the future. It has risen from $220 to $290 in the last month. I do not care about the short term price.

That's the best solution , only holding Bitcoin is risky method and can't really growing up our Bitcoins
But as we use the bitcoin as main currency we can earn a while and support Bitcoin in same time
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
LOL.

Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Some of my bitcoin is in the vault on the coinbase because im waiting to the rise of bitcoin and be rich.  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
why no. When the price increases to $300, I will sell a few of my holding. The price is fluctuating on the range from $200 to $300 for a long time.

don't sell at 300, because if we can surpass that there will be a good rally, it is the mental barrier now

i would suggest to wait more , there won't be a big profit if we stay there playing 230-300 everytime

Heck, the way we got going the last 3 weeks it would be crazy to sell at this moment. I wouldn't be actually to eager to sell all the way until the halving. There is some positivity about this current rise with the Gemini, EU rolling, halving upcoming, etc..

I will actually sell for some short term profit only if we are to see some parabolic rises. These rises are never sustainable!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why no. When the price increases to $300, I will sell a few of my holding. The price is fluctuating on the range from $200 to $300 for a long time.

don't sell at 300, because if we can surpass that there will be a good rally, it is the mental barrier now

i would suggest to wait more , there won't be a big profit if we stay there playing 230-300 everytime
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

We're on the same page. Kinda hesitating to hold on further seeing that we've been like this for almost a year now. I use half my stash to earn profits that I would later add on to a larger stash that I reserve for long term. It seemed to work well for me so far.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I do 50:50.

I hold half of it and invest the other half, mostly in PoS coins. I do not spend anything ATM but I used to spend it before.
Now, all eyes are towards summer next year and expected halving.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
Since I trust bitcoin will be valuable investment asset on the future , I try to keep as many as possible until the day that I'm waiting for is coming.
And I think , when people start holding bitcoin, I'm sure that they are waiting for this chance either.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I'm guessing 99% of the people on this forum are waiting for their chance at landing on the moon...

Of course, that's the dream... To reach a point of ROI where you look back on your initial investment and think, "Man, I wish I would've had more money to buy more btc then" is the ultimate end goal for me; even though it will be tough to reach that realization, tough pill to swallow.
Activity: 387
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
I'm guessing 99% of the people on this forum are waiting for their chance at landing on the moon...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I usually hold only some portion of my coins for long term otherwise mostly I will sell when I make some profits form my coins.
Jump to: