Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 54. (Read 22844 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
June 15, 2017, 03:26:20 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I am seriously against gay marriage and I see it as evil, sin against God and nature and sin against humanity. We were not made to be in that way only low mind people are going into that. Though they are our fellow human beings we should keep praying for them.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 03:13:14 AM
Pretty sad this is still even a topic of discussion at this point.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 15, 2017, 02:53:17 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
same sex marriage was a bad things in the sight of God. And those lesbian and gays are no space in heaven,  therefore same sex marriage is really abhorrent in the eyes of almighty. So its a big, no! I'm not in favor with it Angry
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
June 15, 2017, 02:26:34 AM
Just like Chris Rock said in one of his jokes with defence to same sex marriage, " gay people have right to be miserable in marriage just like straight people" even though my country has taken a stand against it, personally I feel people should have the right to their private life and sexuality is one of those that they should be given unalienated right to enjoy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 15, 2017, 12:34:58 AM
Who really cares, let them marry if they want it wont change my day.
It's only bullshit religious groups that's stopping them because some imaginary god has told them it's wrong.

Dont you find it interesting, that ALL religions abhor upon the idea of two men starting famly together? Perhaps you are the one running wild with your imaginations, since those religions obviously reflect laws of nature far better, than your little ape brain does.

Marriage is legally binding process for the purpose of starting family, not assurance of mutual masturbation for the years to come.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 12:25:02 AM
As much as I don't want to care at all what people are doing for as long as they are not hurting each other, there is something in me that says it is wrong when a man and another man get married and go to bed together; get the child of another, claim it as their own, and call them a complete family.

Does anyone agree?

It's only bullshit religious groups that's stopping them because some imaginary god has told them it's wrong.

So, it is not just about any religion. I think it is more of the biological and perhaps a bit of emotional and psychological.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 14, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

Friend,

keep in mind, that same sex marriage is merely stepping stone for LGBT lobby to push for child adoptions by gays and transgender people. One will lead to another, so if you are prudent - you will have discussion about it and then reject it.

Theyre not harming anyone and it's consensual. Whats the issue really??

Context. See above.

Sexuality is private affair, when its part of political agenda it turns sour.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
June 14, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Who really cares, let them marry if they want it wont change my day.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 10:11:26 PM
Theyre not harming anyone and it's consensual. Whats the issue really??
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
June 14, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

I;m not quite sure on the status of same sex marriages in my country but I, personally, don't have anything against it and nothing against those couples adopting kids. Why? Well I believe that a child would have a much better childhood and with growing up with a loving parents, who can provide him with the necessities, will help him achieve his goals a lot easier rather than growing up in foster families or similar to that.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 09:27:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: