Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 10. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Don't be discouraged because truly the market can be frustrating sometimes but you have to keep your head straight and look for way forward. Try to understand more about crypto world and there are so many ways to earn. Quiting is not the option because we join hands in building this. Let's see the technology grow together.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
July 17, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
Seriously? Leaving? I won't do it. Crypto is a lot to me. Because of it, I earn some money from free. All I was doing was promoting their project in facebook and twitter then report them the link every week. It was an easy task yet a large amount of reward.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 17, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

This market will be much better without people that think like you do. Why do you want to retire? Because you didn't make a million dollars in a pump? Come on! Leave at once or stop moaning around.
Activity: 79
July 17, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
Me? leaving crypto world? I am not yet in that phase, also I can't imagine leaving crypto world.
Maybe, the fact was, I am very happy to know about it. And I want to be more close to crypto and learn more.
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
I my leaving crypto no y should I leaving crypto I don't think so
Leaving crypto we give me an injo because in crypto I gain a lot
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
July 17, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
leaving crypto to go where? stock exchange? I am not leaving crypto because I believe in cryptos and I believe in the technology which is blockchain technology, so i am here to stay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 17, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

If you've decided to leave, just leave without saying anything here. Do you hope somebody will give so encouraging and sympathetic answer that you'll change your decision? It seems to me that it's "natural selection", and the weakest links must leave it. That's what is happening now before our eyes. Not everybody can trade, some must leave the market and earn money somewhere else!
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
July 17, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
For me, I won't be leaving crypto currency since I believe that it can help me change my life bcos as a hunter it's my earning source . I just need to wait and work for it to earn at the same time.

No one of those ever trading on the cryptocurrency exchange or purchasing coins in an ICO could finally leave this wild and strange but attractive market! I guess many people abandon it, but it's temporarily, and they'll be back sooner or later. One thing at a time!
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
I have been in the encryption market for some time, even now the market is very poor. But I will not leave it easily. We must have enough patience in the encryption market. If we leave now, we will lose a lot.

The only people that will lose money are the ones leaving now. It's their decision but it's the wrong one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
I have been in the encryption market for some time, even now the market is very poor. But I will not leave it easily. We must have enough patience in the encryption market. If we leave now, we will lose a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
I always do my best to be strong in this situation to get a high profit because I think many investors are leaving crypto now because of the dump market. Everyone leaving them is always impatient and I believe they soon realize that their decision is not right and they come back again
Activity: 70
July 17, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
My confidence is holding me back. I have complete confidence in the cryptocurrency.  I'm not going to leave.

Of course, there is no reason to doubt crypto at this point. It falls but it gets up again.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
My confidence is holding me back. I have complete confidence in the cryptocurrency.  I'm not going to leave.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

To this day I still believe in crypto. Everything that happens now is just a matter of time.
The market will recover in Autumn or Winter so that the most patient person will get results here in the long run.
So, it all depends on your beliefs each.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
July 15, 2018, 06:37:54 PM
'' Lol, Crypto isnt your mother to give you free pocket money ''
I've sent the same message to a friend of me, he made some good earnings now and he's up even in this crashing market!
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
July 15, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

No, no, no. For these reasons exactly I had left crypto in 2014 and I've made a big mistake, since I've missed important boats like NEM and Ethereum - now I am back in crypto and I will not run away again - no matter how disgusting some things are here. But they are even more disgusting in the FIAT word.
Activity: 137
July 15, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
You may not be able to compete with trading bots in day trading but there are other strategies you could adopt. Besides, not every trade is run by bots. There are very good tokens/coins you could buy and hold for a month or more for even bigger profits under a safer condition.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
People keep saying wait for this or wait for that. When institutional money comes in it gets up again, it is only down because of chinese new year, wait for wall street end of the year payouts, they will invest, bla bla bla. People go on blabbering this day after day for many months now that it lost any meaning to me. The market is unpredictable, at least I cant predict it and I haven't seen anyone in this forum who could (and I am browsing bct daily). Don't listen to others and what they say, what matters is what you feel, if you think you can't take it anymore and you're already miserable being in this environment, then you'd better let it go.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
The last thing I will ever do is to leave crypto... What for???  D price may not be very stable for now but come nearest future tI will surly be stable. And people would have made dier money... I would rather do it alongside with my job... My take
Pages:
Jump to: