Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 14. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
The market is quite down of which we all know that it is just a matter of time. Everything will be fine as soon as possible. There shouldn't be any cause for anyone to fidget at all, I strongly believe in in Crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
There is only one situation in which I leave encryption. I will make enough money before I will leave. Otherwise, I will not leave. Who will turn away when I don’t make any money? Unless it is lost.
However I do not think this will leave crypto, it is all a result of cash and I do not cheat to confess. However, this is not just about cash and speculation, but there are innovations that must be fought for and can be utilized to help the lives of individuals in the future.
Activity: 128
July 15, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
There is only one situation in which I leave encryption. I will make enough money before I will leave. Otherwise, I will not leave. Who will turn away when I don’t make any money? Unless it is lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Truth been said there, but I'm just riding waves, and I said to myself either I will get fat rich, or I'll lose all money I invested in it. So I'm just waiting which ever will happen first Tongue I invested amount that I can afford to lose, so everything is okay, but then again there are a lot of opportunities to take and to earn some bigger money in crypto market even with little investment.
Activity: 462
July 15, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
For me, I won't be leaving crypto currency since I believe that it can help me change my life bcos as a hunter it's my earning source . I just need to wait and work for it to earn at the same time.
Activity: 28
July 14, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
I want to recommend a crypto project to Socratus because he is not only a cadre but also an honest
Activity: 151
July 14, 2018, 05:35:42 PM
no, I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency because of the market fall. in the future, the market will stabilize and begin to grow.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 14, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
The words of the author are very encouraging for traders! They were waiting for such a mood of many people, in order to buy coins from them cheaper! I wish all have patience!
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
Everyone looks differently. I do not want to leave crypto, I think the situation will change soon
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 14, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

I will not be upset if the industry is left out by random people who came here only for easy money and they are not interested in anything else.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
Why should i, i know market is down right now but it doesn't mean it will stay at is forever. At the end of the day we like to believe that those bearish days will be over sooner. Looking at the developments i see no doubt that bitcoin and all other coins will be gaining its All time high again. Let's not be negative and work as is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
Though i still believe in crypto capabilty making valuable in a future this because not all cryptos are justing wasting of time just like fraud and scam. And i wonder why you invite people here to leave on crypto, infact you are the one cannot understand in cryptocurrency. Just leave if you want to.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 14, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Im not leaving crypto. Because even the price of the altcoins dump it not the end it is good opportunity to you and to us to earn more money by buying more cheaper altcoin. I think some of trader and investor are already leaved crypto because they scared to invest again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 14, 2018, 08:01:08 AM
In order to be in crypto, you must need to have patience. I will stay in crypto. I believe that the market will recover.
Crypto is like a trend. and we do have to be patient in seeing and also patient with this situation. the price is indeed down we must be able to perform recovery for our investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
July 14, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
There's a lot of bs here in cryptoworld. Lot's of negative, immatured, pessimistic, s***m*r and disillusioned people in crypto world BUT cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future of the internet and I highly believe that and I also believe there's still good project that can have real use case and can changed how things work out and that's what I'm holding on. I will not leave crypto world. I already get in. I'm already here. I already have edge over other people who still just wondering what's cryptocurrency (specially bitcoin and ethereum) and blockchain so I'll stay and will never leave.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
 In order to be in crypto, you must need to have patience. I will stay in crypto. I believe that the market will recover.
Activity: 523
July 13, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
I'm not leaving crypto because every market condition is not good every time. Every market has always pump and dumb condition, so you need to wait for good condition and hold your coin for good price.
Activity: 115
July 14, 2018, 07:53:06 AM
As of now I have no doubts about crypto currency that is the reason why I don't want to leave crypto.I always believe in what I can get here and what crypto can give me.
there ais no reason to leavr the shpere you like, so no, i will cope with all the problems andi will not leave
Activity: 115
July 14, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

i see jot rwdon for leavinf, i enjoy my work int he cryp5icurrency eorlkd, sk i think i will stay fkr a long long time
Activity: 175
July 14, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
As of now I have no doubts about crypto currency that is the reason why I don't want to leave crypto.I always believe in what I can get here and what crypto can give me.
Pages:
Jump to: