Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 18. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 02, 2018, 07:04:20 PM
Yes I still money in this bear market. But if you compared only small. But not like in the last few months when I earned daily some profit and Im cashout weekly because now they have day Im not earn but I still earn money weekly and I hope bull run will happen now
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 02, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
I am making money otherwise I will definitely not be here. The market is gloomy and negative however,  there are still many opportunities to make money from trades,  ICO investing and gambling!
Gambling is a great way to spend some time and money to entertain yourself but make no mistake the chances that you are going to earn any money in gambling are very low and only professional gamblers can do that, it is so hard that I will say that you have way better probabilities to become a successful trader than the chances you have of becoming a successful gambler.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
I am making money otherwise I will definitely not be here. The market is gloomy and negative however,  there are still many opportunities to make money from trades,  ICO investing and gambling!
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 31, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
We can make money even its bear market we can try different types of investments in crypto to make a money. Like other cryptocians said to put your egg in one basket so we can make a money even its bear market. Because the price is not so much down its stable so have opportunity to make profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
October 31, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
Even with that strategy in mind i think is difficult to predict the two market and if care is not taking you might just have more lost than gains man I think is hard to predict bitcoin One minute is down the next is up or vice versa so it can be like falling into a pit
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
Interestingly, the author writes that you can earn on the fall of cryptocurrency, but how to do this does not indicate. Theoretically, you can, but why a large number of people lose on the bear. I think here you need to be careful and just hold. Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

Sure thing!!.. I use thiese guys signals https://discord.gg/TbYwFNp for day trading is a good strat. And shorting BTC in the higher TF too. This bear market is a great opportunity for those who know how to seize it  

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 31, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
In my opinion, I think trading is traditionally good for people with huge sums of money. Fact is that the mkre money you have, any small price upsurge will mean a lot to you but some don't have enough and they may want to wait a while for a higher percentage to cashout and that can get you rekt.
It is true that you need a minimum amount of money for trading to become effective because if the amount of money that you are using is too small then the transactions fees and the exchange fees are going to eat all your profits but once that is accounted for the amount of money that you are using to trade is irrelevant, what matters is your skill something that is way more difficult to get than money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
Its definitely hard for any trader to make money right now as the bearish trend will just suck all your principle and leave you high and dry. Still there are some coins which get pumped every now and then through which you can make money in day to day basis. You should have thorough knowledge as well as basic sense of everything going around that coin in order to earn this way.

Absolutelly right. It's a bit difficult to make a profit from trading at the current market situation. But if you have the ability to read the charts and always following every news about crypto then it's no that hard to make money on this bearish market.
To be honest, I am not making any money in the bear market. Very few people out there who had made investments years ago and whose profit margin is still nice regardless of the current down market are making money. Many of them would trade for money in case they need it. Some might not go for trading and would rather hold like many of us for the right time to cash. So this red market hinders your ability to make money by trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
I completely agree, it was enough to change my positive expectations in growth to the real picture and accept that we are further falling, the profit has increased.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
it is very difficult to be able to trade when market conditions are not supporting as currently cryptocurrency prices do not have price movements that can provide benefits, conditions like this when you trade actually will provide a very high risk.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
October 30, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
It is impossible to make money regularly in a bear market. Unable to make money according to plan. Because a bear market is a market where there are many black swans. They can easily take away your profits.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 30, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
It is possible to obtain earnings with short-term trading. You can make profit by using the right analysis and stop loss. Although I don't support, pump groups also help in the difficult times of analysis. One of these methods is arbitrage and when you move without losing time, earnings are indispensable. Choose the method that suits your criteria from what I said and continue with it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

Its too difficult to make money in this bear market in my case because I don't have enough fund to buy altcoins to make some trade. Even its bear market now the market situation was still in bad shape in terms of its price value. Probably, you could only make money if you are an experts trader. But if not, that's hard to get.
In fact the bitcoin price is fluctuating between 600O$ and 7000$ and therefore I think that it is providing a very good opportunity to day traders to make money even in such a bear market. I think that in current time day trading can be consider as more successful as compare to long term trading or investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
October 30, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Yes, I'm making some money by trading cryptocurrencies on this bear market. But it is not so much high amount. Cause in this bear market big profits is very hard to get. My weekly earning is almost $50. I'm so happy with this amount.
Happiness is what we trade and invest for. As long as you are happy with the income you are getting, keep on trading. But if it is the money that makes you happy, then why not to be more happy? In the bear market, you do not get to make big money due to the down prices. It is rather a phase to invest in the coins that have down values. A surge in the values of these coins later on makes the difference between those who trade in bear market for low profits and those who keeps the coins for big money in the boom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
Making money in this bear market is very difficult and risky to make an investment with profitable results. What we really need in this long period of bear market is to keep calm and be patience because cryptocurrency is unpredictable, it might this year ends with still bearish or it will change into bullish market that everyones expectedly thinking of to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
October 29, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
In a bear market, it is really very difficult to make a profit to anyone. Very difficult, almost impossible. It is always a big risk. Especially at the beginning of the bear market when it is not known how long it will last. Here we need special strategies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Yes it's true. You just need to change your view of the situation. Many traders perceive the bear market negatively, I think therefore their deals will initially be the loser.
If at any time to consider the situation as an opportunity to earn, then you will see exactly how to do it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 29, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

I am not sure the good profit can be made with this bear market,but i am contented in smaller profits what’s important is i am not losing  i am doing semi long term now things that brings me income .maybe i can say thatbim lucky because of the coins i bought gainjng percentage after weeks or so
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

We are loosing money because the market was too unpredictable, and because of that no matter how experts is the trader their analysis is not enough to find out if this will be the price of the altcoins. I am just stating the fact in this reality things. Meaning, its too difficult make money while bear market is on progress in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: