Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 17. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 08, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
I have made some money but my losses were more than my gain in 2018 , I had problem with USDT and when it felt off till around 0.9 USD and i sold a big bag of my portfolio it sucked a lot of my profits , I'm not interested to use USDT any more .
This is interesting because tether is supposed to be a coin that is a stable so the people that want to get out of the market of cryptocurrencies but does not want to convert their portfolio to fiat can do so without losing money and yet you're telling us that strategy did not work for you and instead give you great losses, this means that if you really want to get out of the market the best option is to use fiat.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
Bear market is very good opportunity to make money in bear market we can see good opportunity as per the coin developments we can book profits
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 08, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
when market conditions are entering in the bear market moment I tend to trade with short-term and fast trading because price signals when these bear markets are very terrible and tend to fall are very difficult to get very high profits.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 08, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
It is not that easy to make money in the bear market, you have to have tons of experience to be successful in trading, that's why, most investors are in the losing side.
You can make money when you are a day trader, that is because the market now is a little stable and price is already at its floor.
The price volatility cannot be remove, therefore you take advantage on that and study well the strategy in order to be a profitable day trader.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 07, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
It is not that easy to make money in the bear market, you have to have tons of experience to be successful in trading, that's why, most investors are in the losing side.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 07, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
I have made some money but my losses were more than my gain in 2018 , I had problem with USDT and when it felt off till around 0.9 USD and i sold a big bag of my portfolio it sucked a lot of my profits , I'm not interested to use USDT any more .
November 07, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
I am trying to make money when the money market is falling. I do not hope to sell the penny for profit. I just hope the bonus campaign that I am participating in will bring me a large amount of money. I spent a lot of time writing posts by topic.
Unless you are lucky it seems that many of those that are participating in bounty campaigns are going to get really disappointed with the profits they are going to get out of their efforts since most coins are going down after the ico, so the chances that you make as much money as you are hoping are very low, it is better to have expectations a lot closer to what you can achieve and realize you are not going to make much money.
It's very hard to find a good bounty campaign now. Too much scam among all of the projects.
I prefer to trade with BTC and Altcoins now. This is more fast way to earn money excepting bounty campaigns.
If you can trade and make money in this market conditions then without a doubt that is something that you should do, everyone has been lost in money in fiat due to the crash that we experimented at the beginning of this year and as such making money in the market has become even harder, but if you are extremely talented then making money now could be possible which means that when things improve you are going to make even more money.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 07, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
every trader has their own way to make money even though sometimes they also experience mistakes and losses, but your opinion is good, try and can make more money when the market conditions are uncertain
Some are making money and some are losing money, that's the reality, I believe that majority of the investors are losing money due to bad strategy.
They came in here when the market is booming, they put money and expect easy return, but the unfortunately, their expectations weren't met.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 07, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
I have both good and bad experience on trading. Well, i guess those bad experience or failure somehow may give us lessons on how to act wisely on the future. Thus, we should always remember only invest you can afford to lose so if you may fail somehow you would avoid losing too much.
I am not making big money in the bear market and in fact the bear market is a bit too tough to trade and make money.  But those whose initial cost of investment is relatively low and do not fear to loose the low initial investment have margin of profits in the bear market even. They for example bought ETH back in 2015 at $5 and now are able to earn as much as more than $200 as profit per unit. So such people also exist as exceptions that can make money by trading in bear market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
every trader has their own way to make money even though sometimes they also experience mistakes and losses, but your opinion is good, try and can make more money when the market conditions are uncertain
Activity: 108
November 06, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
I know of the BTC/USD pair but as someone already use to the former market, this pair do not yield high rate of returns as other options. Lastly, the price of BTC has been relatively stable around 6300-6500 region for the pass one month. With stability, trading is not profitable as in a volatile market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
I am trying to make money when the money market is falling. I do not hope to sell the penny for profit. I just hope the bonus campaign that I am participating in will bring me a large amount of money. I spent a lot of time writing posts by topic.
Unless you are lucky it seems that many of those that are participating in bounty campaigns are going to get really disappointed with the profits they are going to get out of their efforts since most coins are going down after the ico, so the chances that you make as much money as you are hoping are very low, it is better to have expectations a lot closer to what you can achieve and realize you are not going to make much money.
It's very hard to find a good bounty campaign now. Too much scam among all of the projects.
I prefer to trade with BTC and Altcoins now. This is more fast way to earn money excepting bounty campaigns.
November 03, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
For me it is nearly impossible thing to make any decent profits in this market actually, I sell only what I got from past times and get nothing new...
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
I am not an active trader, I am just an investors waiting for my portfolio to bounce back so I could sell. But for those who are knowledgeable in trading I am pretty sure they are making money still. Check coinmarketcap , you could still see the biggest  gainer for a day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 09:36:15 PM
yes of course my hopes are the same as yours, the matter of producing at the bear market is easy for me. but it's not easy now to bring big money into a bounty campaign. some even did not carry any money because they were fooled by it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
Yeah, I'm making money but it a very small amount in comparison with the past times... Some coins still get good pumps so information is everything in current market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
I see altcoins trading is more profitable now as Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are almost constant while altcoins are pumping from the bottom. Huge profit has been made from some altcoins like PHX, RVN, and BAT.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 02, 2018, 07:24:50 PM
I am making money otherwise I will definitely not be here. The market is gloomy and negative however,  there are still many opportunities to make money from trades,  ICO investing and gambling!
Gambling is a great way to spend some time and money to entertain yourself but make no mistake the chances that you are going to earn any money in gambling are very low and only professional gamblers can do that, it is so hard that I will say that you have way better probabilities to become a successful trader than the chances you have of becoming a successful gambler.
In my personal opinion, gambling is much risky. On gambling you can earn huge money if luck favours you. On the other hand if it not then there is chance to lose your all the capital. I think trading is the better than gambling in this bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: