Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you making money in this bear market? - page 27. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
Currently I have stopped trading and investing in this market. a bear market but it does not have much fluctuation leading to non-profit trading, not profitable investments. The best way is to wait for a better market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:51:51 PM
I think currently more than 80% of trader and investor loss money in crypto, but we will not loss after sell it. We should be not trade under emotion and keep holding while waiting for next bull run. Bull and bear is always changed so we have still chance to recover loss if we have enough patient.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 10, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

It's definitely a bad environment to trade altcoins in. I've only been trading BTCUSD for most of the year.

But honestly, even BTCUSD sucks right now. Price is bouncing back and forth in such a tight range that there are very little potential returns. I'm looking forward to a strong bull or bear trend to trade. Above $7,500 or below $5,800 things start to look more interesting (and profitable to trade).
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
This year is very bad in crypto market and i was loss alot of money because all crypto going down. And from this case now i make new strategy how to avoid loss from the bearish market of crypto. Lesson learned and i will never do the same mistake again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 10, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
Yes I agree on that most of the people really believe that if we are on dip we are in loss. Without knowing that this dip is really a great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit in the near future. The amazing dip is a great advantage on buying coin and we can really get more coin in a verry low price so that is a great advantage foe us.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 10, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: