Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red? - page 10. (Read 14554 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Obviously yes, selling your coins in the lowest price when the market is at red is non sense because you will only lose a huge amount of your coins.

Unless someone is an expert and was able to cut losses earlier. I myself in spite of my years of experience didn't expect bitcoin to dropped that low. And I am not stupid to sell it at its lowest price. So I decided to just continue to hold. Because bitcoin long term will surely come back and reaches past its old ath. This year I guess? Grin Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

Of course holding is the best thing to do whenever there is a red market because we can possibly loose if ever we insist to sell at a low price .

the only one that cannot loose is the bounty hunters because bounty hunters arent investing or buying a coin , instead they only worked thru bounty and other micro task in order to earn a profit.

though there are also peeps that still continue to hodl even if the market is already in green phase .
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Bitcoin not die this year maybe in the future. If the market is red and you bought bitcoin when the price is very high you do not have choice because if you sell it you lose so better to hold instead of selling it because if you still holding bitcoin and price increase you gain profit and you back your capital.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Of course, the red market is a time to hold, and be patient waiting for the market to stabilize again. I am sure the market will be able to increase again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

Obviously yes, selling your coins in the lowest price when the market is at red is non sense because you will only lose a huge amount of your coins.
Activity: 532
Of course it would dissapoint them. They should hold their bitcoon until the price goes up, when the market is red there is no need to panic sell, all you need to do is trust and have patience on bitcoin. Hold it until the price rises.

Panic and selling Bitcoin when the market goes down are usually new entrants. They do not believe in a great future that Bitcoin can bring. New people learn about Bitcoin psychologically panic when the market goes down and sells. So, I always advise my friends to find out information before investing. I believe that keeping Bitcoin will bring good profit in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Holding your coin when the market price is at red is the best thing you can do because it will avoid you to lose a huge amount of your coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
There is no need of one selling bitcoin or any other trading assets bellow cost price and if you are doing this as a traders you will be losing heavily!  I am happy some of us has started understand that no matter the amount you buy your bitcoin if you can hold you will definitely going to makes profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
From experience I can say that bitcoins and all other cryptocurrency enter a bull run after it has gone bearish for several months. If you are a pro trader I don't think you will panic sell your bitcoins for a peanut whiles you know this is not the first time bitcoins has gone down this way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I will check the market place price day by day. So before buy and sell check the price. So market place is help to gather more information. If price will be go down that time i will be hold the coin and wait for the price increase. If price increase then sell. Now price is going down. If want to buy i check the market price. Price is in red i buy and hold long time.
Activity: 361
I still hold and believe in the time the price is down and very red at the present moment because all this is just the beginning of everything.
No, the price is not red. The price stands still. Maybe this is a correction of the market and soon the bullish trend will continue. I always hold bitcoin when the market turns red. Only the weak sell at a loss. I expect the price of bitcoin to be at least $ 20,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 147

Yes, indeed to invest in bitcoin should at least learn about bitcoin more deeply about how the cycle of price increases and bitcoin price drops that may occur so that when the bitcoin price drops you do not immediately panic and sell it and what they get is a disappointment after seeing the price recover and even increasing very high.
Activity: 490
of course the best thing to do when the market becomes red is to hold the bitcoin you have, stay calm and do not panic because the bitcoin price will soon recover and have a high price again
Activity: 51
I like short term trading when the market is red. A few weeks ago bought 0.7 ETH and 0.4 BTC, sorry to me did not sell them the day before yesterday, but also sold yesterday with a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Definitely yes because bitcoin has still lots of potential we are experiencing deep is because many holders are selling their investment. I am still confident that bitcoin will recover we just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 514
●●
I still hold and believe in the time the price is down and very red at the present moment because all this is just the beginning of everything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Of course i'm gonna hold my coins if the market is red it is not the right time to sell your coins in that condition because it will result of lossing your profit just be patience always and wait the market can recover their prices before you sell your coins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
If the red condition is still reasonable as long as it does not pass through the initial price I better to keep hold. But if the red when it has passed the initial price I prefer to sell it all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I will definitely hold it. Panic selling was my biggest mistake that i did several months ago. I learned from that, and now i decided to hold my bitcoins and will just sell it when its price goes up or when i need money so badly that i cant resist to sell it. Panic selling would only lose all your profit especially to those people who invest on it.
That is the best thing to do. Calmly hold your investment because when the price goes red after you invested or waiting for the profit but suddenly goes down. Holding the coin you have during red makes the market not to fall that hard because sometimes panic selling contributes large on the change in the market.
Activity: 112
Of course it's better to keep bitcoin at what to keep a year or two when bitcoin gains strength!
Pages:
Jump to: