Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for bull market? - page 13. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
August 19, 2018, 06:14:37 PM
what are the signs you look at to predict a bull market.?
Theres no indication yet but if you can look at the side where it is going, you can say that the bulls about to start. But for now, I cant also see any signal or sign that we are going there. We are not yet ready for the bull unless the whales are starting to shake th weaklings again and starts buying when theres enough discount for them in the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
I the is ready, but will whether this wave of? It seems to me that such a powerful as it was with Bitcoin will no longer be. But if it is, many more people will increase their capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 05:45:58 AM
Oo yeah we are ready man, Let the music play Cheesy Many of us lose money because of investment. I think all crypto community is ready for bull market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
what are the signs you look at to predict a bull market.?
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
I born ready, let's wait for the best. The purge might've been positive, soon the good projects' tokens and coins should go up again.

Hodling for now, better times to come I hope.

Let the altseason begin!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
I'm ready, but the fact is that the bull market is not yet expected so soon and it seems to me that most likely the bull market will come only in the next year or so...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
When the bear is over, the bull starts.The bear market seems to last a few more months.But I can say that the market is slightly alive.
Of course the market is still alive. It only lasted for 8 years. It is too early to say that it is dead or will die. The discount was longer than everyone expected, so it made many people panicked and scared.

The market and the cryptocurrency will not die. people are really interested in crypto and blockchain technologies. I am looking forward to getting my profits when the bull run comes.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
Not ready, I think the bull market will not come now, when many people think that the bull market will not come, or bitcoin is coming to an end, when I think it is the bull market to come back, we must wait patiently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 01:13:24 AM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
So holding coins occurs from the beginning of the year, only while the bears are playing with us all the time lowering prices and increasing losses. Let's look at the autumn change.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 15, 2018, 10:03:27 PM
Bull market is not coming anytime soon, we are just now moving from depression into the despair part of the market cycle, then we will go into complete free fall and lose many more retail investors. It is already beginning to happen but I think we need to lose another 50% off CMC value to take the whole market to around 100 billion USD before we start seeing signs of a come back. The Institutional money will not come in even at these prices, they want to crash the market further and people are stupid enough to buy their crap and are selling themselves short.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 15, 2018, 08:14:30 PM
Most people invested in crypto are waiting for the bull market to resume for last many months. It will be huge rally so should be better than all these small bounces  we had all this year so far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
I am ready since the month of June and still waiting for the bull run and I hope it will start. No matter what happens even the market is falling down I am not panicking because I am sure that next to that thing is going up. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
I do not really see the bull market, I know that the market is constantly struggling and what we need to do now is to be patient, not to give up and sell the coin soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
Good advice. I hope it helps beginners. The market is clearly preparing for a bull run. Now thousands of people are scared and are selling their coins in panic, I'm sorry to look at them. People don't believe in crypto currencies and don't understand this market. Well, the next pamp will again attract the attention of many people to crypto currencies.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
Definitely, everyone's are ready but the question is when it come out from the dark? Some individuals are moaning and whining everyday to see their portfolio  still in red. Anyways, we can do nothing  to stop and to comfort them most especially if they lost a big amount.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
It really hard to predict when will the bullish market exist. Most of the speculations that bullish market exist is probably the end of this year. But according to the market condition we might not see it happen it next year and it will appear on early next year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
The time you said was from July, but in mid-August has not seen the bull market but instead is bearish market Smiley)). But I continue to hold and hope next time the exchange rate will increase again and x10 compared to the time when the exchange rate is at its bottom.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 14, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
Yess we are all ready and waiting fot the bull market. So do you have any news when will bull come? Many of us lost money and want to recover our money situation.

you will never lost your money if you still hold your coin and didn't sell it in current market
bear market always create panic to all holders,, but, all we need to do is control our emotions when the panic come to us my friend
because, i believe we can see the next bull run in this year soon

I agree with your opinion, the only one way is to hold your assets as much as possible so that you don't feel the loss of anything.
believe me at the end of the year there will be surprises that occur in the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
Yess we are all ready and waiting fot the bull market. So do you have any news when will bull come? Many of us lost money and want to recover our money situation.

you will never lost your money if you still hold your coin and didn't sell it in current market
bear market always create panic to all holders,, but, all we need to do is control our emotions when the panic come to us my friend
because, i believe we can see the next bull run in this year soon
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
Sure I am. I'm really looking forward to the wave of growth of the cryptocurrency. And not only me, but everyone who has invested money in cryptocurrency hope for its jump. I hope fall will occur this breakthrough.
Pages:
Jump to: