Pages:
Author

Topic: are you ready for the next ride - page 8. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
August 28, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
I really do not think that the next bull run wont affect altcoins because these investors would be purely be only focused on bitcoin.

They are hinting that most of the money would come from institutional investors. Smart money tend to take the less risky investments.

I've been thinking this too, the bull run of bitcoin if obvious but i think that some of the altcoins are in the bags of true altcoin maximalists now so they could technically rise with bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 05:57:26 AM
i hope the bullish scenario will be happend on bitcoin price and alts will follow  Wink
https://cointelegraph.com/news/3-key-indicators-suggest-bitcoin-price-is-ready-for-a-massive-move
thanks
It all about bitcoin now and some of the altcoins may not move an inch in the next bull run. The ICO market that bring bullish momentum to the altcoins in 2017 is almost dead because of the way developers handle peoples funds. Just imagine a projects that got $12,600,000 from ico in 2017 -2018 could not developed the project and the next thing is to launch another project last week! It is sad that altcoins market may not recover again but we all know the reasons that happen and it is because people are not ready to keep wasting money on a system that keep scamming them. Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and few of them are attracting investors today because the founders are sincere.

Agree, I think that only a few coins will join the ride if ever Bitcoin manages to make up it's mind if it's gonna rise or not. The point you mentioned about scam projects is correct too, this is somehow the main reason why people just don't trust ICO's anymore. This is why it's important for projects like this content creation platform to establish real/signed partnerships in the space, that right there shows that the project is in it for the long-run and not just a pump and dump coin. It's hard for other coins to catch up to the top ones like btc and eth but the real ones will eventually find it's way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 28, 2019, 05:53:09 AM
i hope the bullish scenario will be happend on bitcoin price and alts will follow  Wink
https://cointelegraph.com/news/3-key-indicators-suggest-bitcoin-price-is-ready-for-a-massive-move
thanks
It all about bitcoin now and some of the altcoins may not move an inch in the next bull run. The ICO market that bring bullish momentum to the altcoins in 2017 is almost dead because of the way developers handle peoples funds. Just imagine a projects that got $12,600,000 from ico in 2017 -2018 could not developed the project and the next thing is to launch another project last week! It is sad that altcoins market may not recover again but we all know the reasons that happen and it is because people are not ready to keep wasting money on a system that keep scamming them. Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and few of them are attracting investors today because the founders are sincere.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 28, 2019, 05:43:43 AM
I am ready! even though it is just a fundamental analysis, I will always ready because I have a lot of bags. What I am supposed to do other than waiting? haha. there is no way I would sell it below my buy orders, it does not make any sense at all.
it sounds realistic but I can not let it decide my action, but I do not think alt will follow its step if Bitcoin gets pumped in the future. A few of them might be, but overall? I do not think the majority will get it because a lot of people got burned heavily and they are afraid of it.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
August 28, 2019, 04:19:53 AM
I really do not think that the next bull run wont affect altcoins because these investors would be purely be only focused on bitcoin.

They are hinting that most of the money would come from institutional investors. Smart money tend to take the less risky investments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 28, 2019, 03:59:01 AM
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: