Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company? - page 3. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If we can only  decide for our company? for sure I will be the one that will agree to adopt Bitcoin and even altcoins to our system/program because this will surely help us improving and also make us competitive in the future .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would like to know your opinion on the wave of BTC adoption by companies:
  • Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
  • Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
  • If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?
  • I think it will be a good thing if that's an option and it will definitely reach different users because bitcoin integration travels fast so people that are interested in bitcoin or have been in the bitcoin space for a long time will definitely check them out but I don't believe that it's going to be a lot of people because most bitcoin hodlers are likely to value their privacy that they might not use the service or program if it means that their identities will be exposed.
  • Definitely willing to receive bitcoin as a reward, there's no way that it's a bad idea to accept that compared to fiat or airline miles, maybe if you ask people that haven't been heard of bitcoin before or has no interest in getting there then it's possible that they're going to choose other options, but I'd like to see that bitcoin becomes an option for rewards.
  • That would be a complicated matter because companies have to pay their employees and the profits need to be ready plus the cost of maintenance needs to be quickly paid so for now, I think my answer would be no because I don't know how I can that bitcoin paid in my company as it is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 32
₿itcoin maximalist
Fueled by BTC historic achievement of reaching a new ATH before its next halving event, the cryptocurrency market is buzzing with activity. This is a unique occurrence in Bitcoin's history, and it has propelled BTC into the mainstream media spotlight. News magazines and national television stations are frequently discussing Bitcoin, reflecting the public's growing fascination with this digital asset and the potential for significant investment returns.

Major corporations are recognizing the potential of BTC and are looking for ways to benefit from it. While large-scale investment might only be practical for a select few like Tesla or MicroStrategy, accepting BTC payments offers a more accessible entry point for most businesses. In fact, several companies already embrace this method, including tech giants like Microsoft and AT&T, alongside familiar brands like KFC [1]. The travel industry is also jumping on board, with Travala.com, a leading crypto-friendly platform, having previously accepted bookings using nearly 100 cryptocurrencies, including BTC [2].

Travala has launched a new initiative to capitalize on the growing popularity of BTC. The program offers top-tier travelers a compelling incentive: 10% cashback on their travel bookings in the form of BTC. This strategy aims to not only encourage users to book more travel through Travala but also introduce them to the world of crypto.

Travala.com CEO Juan Otero: “Bitcoin is here to stay, and it’s now becoming more appealing to mainstream audiences, thanks to the recent approval of the first spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund” [3].

Travala's new BTC rewards program capitalizes on BTC's popularity, making it a highly sought-after incentive for travelers. For many, these earned BTC could be their first foray into crypto, potentially turning them into long-term crypto users and investors. I believe that this innovative program is a win-win, attracting new customers to Travala while boosting brand awareness within the crypto community.

Inspired by Travala's idea, I predict a future where many companies offer similar loyalty programs. Beyond its role as a currency, BTC is increasingly recognized as a valuable brand. I, for one, would be eager to participate in programs that reward everyday purchases with BTC, from groceries and beauty products to airline tickets.

I would like to know your opinion on the wave of BTC adoption by companies:
  • Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
  • Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
  • If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?

References:
[1] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
[2] Travala: Payment options
[3] Travala’s new Bitcoin rewards program targets top-tier travelers as BTC fever rises
Pages:
Jump to: