Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you running any masternodes? - page 7. (Read 2603 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
I have many. While the masternod site says 2200% or whatever, say 1-2% a day, the coin, even before the bear market, goes down 5% or more per day. It's very similary to mining reall, stuff shows up 1/week or so when you check. If you are very lucky and skilled, you will barely recover your ROI.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
April 04, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
most masternodes are a scam so be careful when thinking about getting one. I currently have a galactrum and infinex one and believe both projects will shine over the next 12 months

I agree. The only legit ones that can earn more than. Vps monthly cost is. Dash , pivx, zcoin, Zen. These are reputable and proven out with active development team and price performance.

Yes the newer ones are cheaper and can have the potential to grow but most of them over promise and under deliver and cost more to host vps than what they can earn you. Make sure you do deep dive research on these cheaper ones
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
April 04, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
Have around 15 MNs.

Xuma and Dinero are very promissing.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
Yes. I have 9 DINERO Masternodes and getting another one this week. DIN has a great community and a great Dev team.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
April 04, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
I'm running two DGF masternodes. There was no cheaper masternode to be set-up then.  Wink

Of course, with so cheap masternode collateral it's essential finding cheap VPS. I found masternode good enough for 1EUR/month.  Cheesy

Did you find a masternode that earns you 1EUR monthly or did you find a VPS that costs 1EUR/month? Cheesy and if its not a secret, could you please share the info Cheesy There are also other people who would like to get access to it Cheesy
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
April 04, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
I'm running two DGF masternodes. There was no cheaper masternode to be set-up then.  Wink

Of course, with so cheap masternode collateral it's essential finding cheap VPS. I found masternode good enough for 1EUR/month.  Cheesy
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
April 03, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
most masternodes are a scam so be careful when thinking about getting one. I currently have a galactrum and infinex one and believe both projects will shine over the next 12 months
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
Im not running any masternodes yet, but i have picked two which i shall be running in the future.

1.) DIVX/DIVI - Mainnet launch in May, nice price at current

2.) TOMO - Blockchain infrastructure project, potential retirement pot right here!
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
Waiting for the syscoin masternodes...  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
yes, I have a couple of masternodes, though they are not very profitable right now
I have QBIC, TIN coin, DIXI and PHILS masternodes
they are all young coins, I hope if ever BTC will be expensive again, I could be able to sell them with good profits
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
April 03, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
I'm planing to to bet on 2 dirty cheap (meaning less than 350$ to set up) masternodes that work on VPS. Shill me Smiley

Same here! One of the projects is reaally shady, and the other one just came up. Both are NeoScrypt POW + MNs and if I should invest in them, both Mns would cost me 460$ Cheesy I am thinking of taking my chances though. just want to know which service to use Cheesy

No shilling? I thought bitcoin community was about helping each other  Huh Huh

Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
Hello, I was trying to configure my Endorphine masternode now when I open my wallet I can not get it and I get this message: error reading marternode configuration file: Masternode.conf could not be interperted
Line: 1
"Alias: MN1"

The mistake I'm sure has something to do with this step but I do not know how to solve it now:

allias: any name

address: VPS_IP: 11775

privkey: mnprivatekey

txhash: txid

output index: vout (0 or 1)

Click update

Click start

What can I do now to solve it?
March 29, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
Feels kinda dangerous getting into some more expensive masternode right now. The bear market situation isn't doing any good.

Gotta admit though that PHORE does seem like a cool thing.

Yeah, the project seems to be something really great! If you are into their discord, you will get a better view of whats up! Never have I seen so many dev members and not only! The project has a really good future, imo!
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
Feels kinda dangerous getting into some more expensive masternode right now. The bear market situation isn't doing any good.

Gotta admit though that PHORE does seem like a cool thing.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
I'm running Beetlecoin MN, which is just doing right.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
We have a few masternodes, but they were all acquired by mining coins when the difficulty was low (aka when they weren't on the public radar). Some of the options out there have very nice returns, but typically you need to get in as early as possible to get your money back very quickly if you are buying them outright.

True that, I was digging most of coins for my MN's by both rigs and Nicehash from the very start of blockchains...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
March 28, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
We have a few masternodes, but they were all acquired by mining coins when the difficulty was low (aka when they weren't on the public radar). Some of the options out there have very nice returns, but typically you need to get in as early as possible to get your money back very quickly if you are buying them outright.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
All in all I run about 20 masternodes for ~15 various altcoins.Bought/mined them all at the very start when returns were max (and ROI min.), months later they still give about 75-200% per annum.

How do you run multiple MN for the same coin?

It depends. Most coins require separate VPS for each masternode but some (PURE, for example) allow you to set it up on a single server using different ports.

Commie, would you please tell me a good VPS service, which is also not very expensive? I am thinking atm to invest in 2 MNs and I need to do my research beforehand Cheesy Would appreciate your advise, since you are experienced!

Most of my nodes are on Amazon since I have tons of credits there... What are you looking for, Windows or *nix? Maybe I'll be able to give couple of options.
March 28, 2018, 02:58:51 AM
I'm planing to to bet on 2 dirty cheap (meaning less than 350$ to set up) masternodes that work on VPS. Shill me Smiley

Same here! One of the projects is reaally shady, and the other one just came up. Both are NeoScrypt POW + MNs and if I should invest in them, both Mns would cost me 460$ Cheesy I am thinking of taking my chances though. just want to know which service to use Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: