Pages:
Author

Topic: are you still believe in ico's?? - page 3. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:51:03 AM
Now more than ever, many ICO! I need to do a lot of research before deciding to invest in the project!
Yes, there are many fraudulent projects! Be careful ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
August 31, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
I can't say for sure that I believe or not on ICOs generally. ICO project is an easy way of scamming people, a few ICO been scam isn't mean other ICOs project will do the same. I believe in the concept, teams (not really be my consideration) and fact (the most important thing).

How important we know the concept they have?
I doubt the project with "too good to be true" concept. That's why we need to know as much as possible about the projects through their whitepaper, media, etc.

What guarantee we have?
They (ICOs Project) wouldn't give us a real guarantee about the project. So we need to find it!

I follow the DAEX Blockchain project, I didn't interest much on its concept (but it's good enough idea). They listed their coin on the market first, then open Public Sale after it. This is what makes me interesting on this project, already have value, already listed in the market. That's more like the guarantee for me.

So, I still believe in some ICO project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
I still believe in the ICO, but not all ICOs are good for investing in it, we must choose an ICO that is truly good and has clear future goals, and actually I personally like to contribute to ICO real estate
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
At the moment, I will be ready to invest in any ICO only if my friend/friend will work there. There is no other options.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
Yes I do and I still actively invest in them and make decent money.  You have to be extra careful when choosing them as a lot of the time they crash and burn when they go to market.  I spend most of my days researching and studying the coins. 
Activity: 106
August 30, 2018, 09:30:36 PM
Yes I believe in a good ICO.  Then I wait and buy it for a huge discount once it hits the exchange.  You had to get in early in 2016-2017.  In 2018 you need to get in late.  WAY LATE.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 09:28:48 PM
Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

I believe that ICO is still profitable even if the market is far lacking from a huge recovery. We just hope that in the future the market will recover and show its true potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 09:21:22 PM
Thanks.

I have never lost faith with ICOs. Even though the pricing for ICOs are pretty expensive and when the selling starts, the price declines, I still have hopes that one day, the price will ricochet back to the highest or even double the ICO price. That's how much confident I am with ICOs today.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Although I did not fall for scammers, but I understand that the law of probability, each of my successful transaction increases the chance that the next will be unsuccessful.
Activity: 353
August 30, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
It's hard to say these things, I was the one who invested in many ICOs last year, and made a lot of money from it, but in recent months I did not pay much attention to it because most of the All losses were made after the exchange, and the remaining were fraudulent projects
Activity: 232
August 30, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
I believe in ICO, but not in every ICO, it is a new development to crypto industry. We should take a deep research on every new ICO we invest and join and should take care on every steps to avoid those scammers.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Yes, Im... Because lots of ICO has very good future and with good idea. So, we have to do that, first find the good Ico and then invest. Because now too many shit ICo are present in a market...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
August 30, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Of course, you need to wait 5-6 years for the development of ICO projects. This is a venture investment.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
August 30, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
I would like to trust the ICO, because they helped me earn. But at the moment, this whole area looks like a complete fraud and choose a good project is not possible.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 30, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
of course yes, because I myself still invest in ICO and get profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Thanks.
Why not? Just now such a market that all projects that appear instantly lose their price, but it does not mean that the projects are bad. I think that now an excellent opportunity to buy tokens of promising projects is cheap and to wait. You need to buy just when everyone is afraid to do it, and then sell when everyone wants to buy.
Activity: 476
August 30, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
Yes, I believe in ico. but not all. in this time, most of the ico is scam. so it's very difficult , find in  good ico.  I finding truly a profitable ico. so before investment everyone should be careful
Activity: 56
Helper
August 30, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
Thanks.
Scammers,fake influencers, fake reviews, already destroyed crypto market in Jan 2018 to till now.Now some good concepts is in the market and The responsibility is on the shoulders of Users Don't be Greedy,Avoid fake Reviews and choose ground based idea's, Is Idea sorting out a real world particular issue of any industry.

Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
If we talk about prospects, then the situation with Altcoy is as follows: they appeared as an alternative to bitcoin, offered a number of new technologies to the consumer, and now, with new innovations, they have many chances for success.
Activity: 434
August 30, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
for now, actually, if I want to participate in an ico, especially in the bounty campaign, I am also a little worried because I am not 100% confident with ico, learning from my experience, I had a great deal of confidence in an ico that when seen looked good, having a good rating on an ico site, and even the token sales have exceeded softcap, but it turns out that ico ended with a scam, I was very disappointed because I had participated in the bounty from ico for more than a month. You should be more careful now if you want to participate in an ico. But actually, ico still promises it's just a little difficult to determine which ico is promising

We can't be 100% sure in anything when it comes to crypto. At least with ICOs and bounties we are not losing anything, we are just not getting what we expected in all this hype over getting rich in seconds. If we approach the market wisely and without big expectations, we will stay sane and attain success.
Pages:
Jump to: