Pages:
Author

Topic: are you still believe in ico's?? - page 4. (Read 2292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 30, 2018, 12:18:02 PM
I lose my faith on ICO projects and not investing anymore. If i find some good projects i will restart investing but for now i am out of ICO investing.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
Currently, it is very difficult to find an ICO that has good potential to invest. most ICO will experience price reductions when they have entered the market and some have failed and some even experienced scams

Yes indeed, they have different flaws, sometimes they are only good at first but when their ICO is coming to its end and raised a huge fund, there is a chance that they are not going to pay all of their investors and bounty participants, so I have a phobia on joining ICOs, I'm researching first before I join an ICO, because it would be hard if you'll fight in a war without a gun.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
August 30, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
Currently, it is very difficult to find an ICO that has good potential to invest. most ICO will experience price reductions when they have entered the market and some have failed and some even experienced scams
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

ICO's are a part of this cryptocurrency market as the new projects need initial funds for the development so ICO's are always gonna be there but yes its true that there a lot of scam ico's going on but I feel if you do your due diligence then you can definitely find the best ones out there. i recently invested in one of the ico's and despite the bear market it has given me nice 3x return from my buy price. So yes I believe in ico's.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Yes i can still believe in ico's because this is the only work which i am doing from home without risk and after check the work companies give me coins and i sale the coins in the market and get the money of my profit and i have full trust in this work and have full patience in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
To be honest I stay away from ICO because of so many frauds. 95% of them are scams and 3% die due to poor management and only 3% ICO's succeed. So one needs to be very careful when investing in ICO's.

A lot of people lot a good amount of money in these ICO's and I feel bad about them.

I stay away from ICO's but then it just me and different people might have a different opinion about this.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
Thanks.

The reality at the moment, in my view, is that the ICO projects have saturated the market. The ideas of many of them are identical. There are many projects that have no real plans on how to continue their development after the end of the ICO. And the fact that there is a large percentage of which are scams.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Yes i still believe in icos, because without this the project will not be successful. This also attracts some investors to make funds to pursue the project.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
Thanks.

I believe in ICO, because it well give you a best profit in the end. If you only hold and wait for that time. Promising ICO nowadays are those who are popular in the market and also in investors. Its time for you to search the best ICO and invest for the best profit in the future. Even me now i have hold already some ICO tokens which i think it is potential to be hold for a long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
Thanks.

most ico's today are creating a magnet and massive communities, promising a big amount of rewards for the bounty hunters, they uses only for their references to get a good reputation in their additional plan, but they left the project behind and forget what is the whitepaper wrote and roadmap also. i think before choosing a good and trusted ico make sure the team are 100% transparency.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
I still believe in ICO and I think  it will live in a long time and after that no-one know
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Regardless I have confidence in them, the market might be soaked with scam coins now yet that does not imply that ICOs are not a decent path for you to profit. So far utilizing many individuals have profited from putting resources into icos that proceeded to do well. The main issue presently is that it just requires a more extended investment to inquire about the coins and discover which ones are great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 30, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
i only believe in limited and very selected ICO, im not saying that ico are bad for investor. it is a very good way for every crypto enthusiast to earn profit in long term period. but we have to consider the risk of ICO, if you used to participate in ICO as investor, you probably know exactly how was the flow until you earn yours. its needed to much patience.
Activity: 179
August 30, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
I still believe in ICO but not all of them.
you need to make reasearch about it and be observant.
there are some (many) ICO that are SCAM.
there are few who are legit. so please if you will join any ICO then you should have a self study with it.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
In my opinion, if the ICO project has a good vision and product, it is very good for us to support and invest it. If you buy it at ICO, you can get a bonus and when the ICO price rises dramatically you will get a profit. Although choosing an ICO is difficult to predict and there are many projects that are a scam, however if you choose the right ICO, then you will be very profitable.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
I still believe in ICO's and I know it is still profitable if you are picky enough in choosing the legit ones. It is undeniable that there are really many scam projects nowadays but still there are lots if it that is profitable.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Thanks.

at the moment I don't really trust ico, because I have too many ico scams. and this scared me to invest in ico. it's hard to distinguish good and not good ico.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
I believe in the long term of ICOs. It's not over just because there was a lousy year, it did not only affect ICOs, it has also affected Bitcoin and even more alts. If you look closely you will notice that High Caps like Stellar have been holding very strongly against the downturn, but new projects or small caps have lost almost all of it's value. Of course this development affects also the ICOs, these are the micro caps, very very early stage and risky. The longer we will stay in the bear market the more people will shift their funds from small caps to high caps to Bitcoin. But this is a bear market and it will eventually change. If you look at the Crypto Fear and Greed Index you notice that we are currently in extreme fear (19 points). That in itself says a lot. People got so much burned that the fear to loose more over shadows everything else. I personally do not know anyone who is still excited about ICOs. Still people are investing if the project ticks all the boxes. And examples like quarkchain (10x ROI on exchanges) show that good projects can also thrive in a bear market. Another good example is Ontology, this was not exactly an ICO, rather an airdrop as they were already funded, nevertheless it surged while the rest of the market bleeding. Therefore, strong project will always succeed, also in tough market conditions.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
Now it is difficult to believe in ICO, because there are a lot of scams, but if you carefully choose projects, the risk will be much less. Therefore, if you choose the right ICO and believe in it, the chances of success can be quite good.
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
Thanks.

I am not joining in ICOs now.  But doing some airdrops and bounties instead. Getting free coins without investments is safe specially with this bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: