Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still buying altcoins?? - page 5. (Read 1248 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
March 14, 2024, 11:56:36 AM
~
Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
My main strategy is to buy altcoins at least after the halving event, but if I see an opportunity to buy any of the top altcoins out there, I will not hesitate to buy them.
After all, I will still make a profit if I will just hold it for at least 6 months or even longer. I guess whatever the top altcoins I will buy, I will at least double my capital if I buy them.

With regards to some altcoins struggling to even reach their previous ATH, I've seen coins in the past that have pumped in price in 2017 but didn't reach that price again during the last bull run in 2021. I don't know if they will surpass it's previous ATH this bull run, but one thing's for sure. Most of the altcoins especially those at the top will at least double in price. Always look at the market if you have the money, and wait for the market to make at least a bit of a correction. From there, pick an altcoin that you want to buy, and hold it for months.

Altcoin season happens a few months after Bitcoin pumps in price. We know that altcoins follow the movement of Bitcoin's price, so if Bitcoin pumps, so do altcoins. Just buy now, hold and wait for the perfect opportunity to sell.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 14, 2024, 11:40:55 AM
It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price. So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving. That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins. What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving

buy altcoins now before the altseason starts, don't delay, but before buying, make sure you research carefully first, I personally bought ETH and Doge now to prepare for the alt season, in my opinion, don't hesitate to collect altcoins now because the altseason will be here soon, you need to remember this Not financial advice, I'm just sharing what I do, but do your own research
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 14, 2024, 10:30:59 AM
You raise a valid point, OP. Bitcoin's been stealing the show lately, leaving some altcoins in the dust. But here's a thought. While past performance doesn't guarantee future results, historically, altcoin seasons have often followed Bitcoin bull runs. The halving event in April could be a catalyst for this.
Buying altcoins now depends on your risk tolerance and investment goals. Buying altcoins before a potential season offers the chance for higher returns, but it also comes with increased risk. Holding off until after the halving and gauging market sentiment could be a safer strategy, but you might miss out on some early gains.
I'm keeping an eye on Bitcoin and promising altcoins with strong fundamentals. I’ve also researched the best altcoins that will explode this year. You can check it out here: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
March 14, 2024, 12:42:59 AM
In my opinion buying altcoins at this time is like swimming in a river without a boat. Where have you been all this time? Because few months ago bitcoin was low price of almost all altcoins so that time was best for you. But some new altcoins are entering the exchange and giving good profit in very short time so you can buy those tokens as short time investment if you want. But if you want you can collect some ethereum for long time but at this time it will be dangerous to buy altcoins.
New altcoins entering the exchange may be pumping out a lot of those tokens or coins for a short period of time due to the surge in the value of Bitcoin. Investing in these new coins is very risky because the value of these new coins falls instantly. However, if you don't buy the right coin during the current bullish moment of Bitcoin, you can lose your money. But I think among the top altcoins Ethereum, BNB, Solana can be a reliable investment. Altcoins are priced well below their past ATH, despite Bitcoin's current record highs. Of course we have to rule altcoins with caution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 13, 2024, 06:08:48 PM
It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price. So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving. That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins. What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
I have invested in Bitcoin and after Bitcoin only bought and invested in Ethereum and I have never invested in any other currency. At this moment many coins have recovered their market value with bitcoin price but I am not busy with all those coins as I have seen highest success in bitcoin investment and highest success in altcoin investment only in ethereum. Other coins also have a lot of success but a lot more risk to take. I want to cross the bull market with Bitcoin and Ethereum and I don't want to cross the bull market with other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
March 13, 2024, 06:03:15 PM
You are right. Ethereum ATH is at about $4,900 yet it’s currently $1,000 lesser than that. I can agree that it isn’t the time for Altcoins yet and thinking so, it’s okay to still invest because they haven’t even reached their ATH nor to speak of breaking a record. If you want to buy after halving, it may be too late because no one knows what will happen next. So while it’s still warming up, it’s better to buy already. Amongst all, never FOMO in.
Don't entangled with projects that you don't have complex findings about, rather stick to becoming the main source of streaming the basis, the road map of these projects. I know it's not easy but sticking to a particular strategy, atleast it will ease the process and fasten the good running profits. Whenever one founds him or herself in the market, there are key measures to follow, firstly eliminate FOMO and also take the lead in making good early entries in the system. The market is in place for the top whales to hits good entries, though the bull season is around the corner.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
March 13, 2024, 05:55:17 PM
It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price. So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving. That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins.
Do you see only Bitcoin price raise now? I'm sure you are also aware that most of altcoins are also increasing gradually. Some shitcoins even already skyrocketed, some of them could increased 1000x. This is very clear that altcoins are following the trend of Bitcoin as well. But Bitcoin must increase firstly because it is the main coin. People will focus on Bitcoin first since the Bitcoin halving will come very soon.

Altcoins season will happen after the halving, certain experts stated it may be in Q3 of this year. You must realize that most people are trying to prepare their altcoins now as long as the prices are cheap enough. Just learn the daily volume trading, the demand of altcoins are increasing.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
March 13, 2024, 04:50:24 PM
You are right. Ethereum ATH is at about $4,900 yet it’s currently $1,000 lesser than that. I can agree that it isn’t the time for Altcoins yet and thinking so, it’s okay to still invest because they haven’t even reached their ATH nor to speak of breaking a record. If you want to buy after halving, it may be too late because no one knows what will happen next. So while it’s still warming up, it’s better to buy already. Amongst all, never FOMO in.
dont worry mate as the Ethereum ETF coming i think there is a lot of room for breaking that ath and many hitting at least 6k this year.

Possibly, but if I were to invest in Ethereum, I wouldn’t do it because of the ETF. I am saying so because my belief is that the ETF approval doesn’t immediately impact the market. If you look at Bitcoin after its ETF was approved, there was a decline in price and I can promise that the current ATH we are seeing has nothing to do with the ETF but the halving. So if Ethereum ETF is considered, I don’t expect anything special but instead, over time, we can see the result.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
March 13, 2024, 01:46:53 PM
It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price.
Maybe altcoins are not growing in price at all due to the fact that they are damn useless trash that has one foot in the grave?

So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving.
Why do you expect altcoins season to come? This is the BTC-halving, and many altcoins have ceased to be hype and are at the stage of slow fading. Also, the current cycle, as you can see, is different from previous ones, which will certainly affect the altcoins season.

That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins.
This collection of garbage will end with their transformation into worthless candy wrappers.

What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
My opinion is that should avoid investing in altcoins (almost all, with rare exceptions) no matter before or after the halving.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 13, 2024, 01:40:53 PM
In my opinion buying altcoins at this time is like swimming in a river without a boat. Where have you been all this time? Because few months ago bitcoin was low price of almost all altcoins so that time was best for you. But some new altcoins are entering the exchange and giving good profit in very short time so you can buy those tokens as short time investment if you want. But if you want you can collect some ethereum for long time but at this time it will be dangerous to buy altcoins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
March 13, 2024, 12:55:02 PM
Yes bitcoin has created new ATH of 72k$ and will go higher than this but altcoins have not crossed their ATH because it is not necessary and easy that in coming Bull season altcoins will surely touch previous ATH but sometime it goes higher that that of previous price. Altcoins season has yet to come so that will be the better time to take out your benefits if you have hold your coins that are full of fruitful outcomes.

I think you should buy altcoins whenever you have money and if early you buy more you will be profitable so search about the coin and then buy it before halving of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is increasing so altcoins are also increasing but it does not means that after halving altcoins will stop to increase as that time will be a halving and also an alt season.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
March 13, 2024, 02:13:55 AM
The reason for the constant growth of Bitcoin is probably because people find more potential in it when compared to altcoins even if some of them are very famous and promising. People accumulate coins and tokens that they see are gaining traction which indicates that they are going to grow in the coming days, that is the reason why Bitcoin managed to cross its previous all-time high even before the halving event.

So talking about the altcoin season, it can start any time, before or after the halving event, as soon as investors start taking more interest in altcoins like they are taking in Bitcoin right now, we will see them going up more evidently.

That's right, if we look at the community and investors still focusing on Bitcoin for the next time and it's true that each coin gets its own sensation. However, as a long-term investor, for now, they prefer to avoid Altcoins because many fake developers have appeared on the market and also seen many altcoins just become trash in their wallets before because this makes them very stressed because the investment value is still there and price doesn't increase. That's why they have less faith in altcoins now.

Personally I would rather convert it into a big coin like bitcoin, eth that way it will give me more value in the future than holding it where the value will probably drop a lot again.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
March 12, 2024, 09:58:51 PM

The reason for the constant growth of Bitcoin is probably because people find more potential in it when compared to altcoins even if some of them are very famous and promising. People accumulate coins and tokens that they see are gaining traction which indicates that they are going to grow in the coming days, that is the reason why Bitcoin managed to cross its previous all-time high even before the halving event.

So talking about the altcoin season, it can start any time, before or after the halving event, as soon as investors start taking more interest in altcoins like they are taking in Bitcoin right now, we will see them going up more evidently.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 12, 2024, 08:59:23 PM
Have stopped buying altcoins months ago and i focused in Bitcoin buying though last week there is a good project that comes my way so i consider buying but with small amount for trial so in case it fails then i have not to feel guilt lol.

also there are already 5 altcoins that is in my folio that is enough for me to keep long holding(at least till mid of 2025)

dont worry mate as the Ethereum ETF coming i think there is a lot of room for breaking that ath and many hitting at least 6k this year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
March 12, 2024, 07:56:02 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
March 12, 2024, 06:05:26 PM
As for me, it is now that I want to start my altcoins investment with Ethereum and I want to start with small amount to see if the coin is good to invest with. Though I have coins in Eloncoin which I have been investing since start of the campaign. And the coin will hit $1 very soon. And they are trying upgrade the wallet so investors can make a swap and sell the coin. Investing in some of the key altcoins in the cryptocurrency market is good but avoid shit coins and coins that have no reputation and no legit announcement thread here in the forum.

Everyone is now going to cryptocurrencies business and scammers have flooded the space so be wise up to detect those scammers very to avoid scamming.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 12, 2024, 05:47:39 PM
You are not sure if people has abandoned investing in altcoins but I know quite well that the increment of Bitcoin cannot take away investors who has already noticed a potential altcoin that has a reputation and also good potential you cannot bank all your egg in one basket not knowing that something can happen at any point in time or at any hour and all your egg might fall I'm broken into species because it is not separated, narrowing my illustration to cryptocurrency investment it means that as investor you have to have a different portfolio so that if one could not meet up your target and another one will meet up your target so I believe that is why anyone data have a Bitcoin on it portfolio also have an altcoin in it's portfolio.

I am encouraging every young investor to spread it investment so that whenever something goes wrong to one of it investment it will not affect others many people has died because of heart attack when they investment collapse to zero, so we don't need to regret after investing in your investment, Shiba inu today is a productive coin and Ethereum today is a promising coin, but when it was established people especially investors look down on the investments but today people who summon courage and invest on it is benefiting from it.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 12, 2024, 05:39:26 PM
You know, the best time to buy an altcoin is during a bear market. But right now, it's still possible to buy because their prices haven't pumped much yet. Don't wait for the halving because that's a major event for bitcoin, not altcoins, and it seems like there's no price drop for bitcoin now that we're observing the market. So, it's also possible that this could further push up altcoins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
March 12, 2024, 04:46:53 PM

Well yeah, there is this thing they call the altcoin season where every altcoin in the market turns green for successive days. But with bitcoin getting pumped and hyped because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, most of the altcoin in the market will most probably follow through. Remember, we are not in the actual halving yet. Huge bullrun happens several months after the halving and that is where bitcoin breaks another ATH, but this year is different. So, if you're here in crypto space for quite sometime now then you should be able to understand the opportunity ahead when you start purchasing top altcoins now and even fractions of bitcoins as well.
We might have seen another ATH just recently, but that was not the end of it, there are more to come for sure.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 12, 2024, 04:29:21 PM
What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
I still buy regularly because I'm using DCA but it just limited to ETH and BNB, I don't really have time to think about day trading because really busy with real life stuff but it's still not consistent because it depends on how much I can afford. But still altcoins sector are promising if you can dig up the good news and with the spice of luck you can get something from it if you want to swing or day trading.

But if you are doing DCA then just pick whatever in top coins there.
Pages:
Jump to: