Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 103. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:23:54 AM
Yes, this is a good time now for investing in Bitcoin because we don't know how much its price will increase over the next few days but we are confident that it will grow. We can't say this about any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Well, it is already expected that the bitcoin price can be brought into that high that as we can imagine is more beneficial than the previous prices it have since the day it has been established. Although I have already expected that the price can grow up that high, I still got surprised on the very fast phasing bitcoin has undergone because it just take a couple of days or weeks and it just pump up to such a great deficit from the previous price of it. It will be assured that with this phenomenon, many people are now going to engage and start investing into bitcoin because of the price increase.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I'm not even surprise about the fast increase of the rate of bitcoin because it becomes globally popular this year and lots of people wants to invest. Through that the demand of bitcoin gets higher than before.

I think at the end of the year the price of the bitcoin will get over 8k or even 9k.
Activity: 302
November 19, 2017, 09:56:42 AM
I am a little bit worried about its price, but I dont know why, just a hint. Maybe it is time to invest some altcoins for higher profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 09:47:37 AM
Bitcoin is king, but I expected a longer period of profit taking after the anticipation of the forks and the strong attacks from the Bitcoin Cash supporters.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 09:39:37 AM
I am not amazed with the cost of BTC at the present time since I definitely realize that BTC would tag along this far. BTC is still on the way toward finding a decent establishment or support in the market and it appears that it doesn't discovered one yet so what happening at the present time is it is backtracking to locate a decent help and I surmise that the cost of BTC will be on the best soon.
Activity: 106
November 19, 2017, 09:07:54 AM
Of course we have all been surprised by the bitcoin (drop) then rise this month. The almost magical return to the "fork-drop exchange wallet load" price level has been astounding. Let's hope this continues and transaction cost continues to drop to "normal".

It's of course great news for all holding BTC, but it's really great news for those stuck in risky HYIP scheme's, (which suffered badly with the blockchain congestion last week) as they now have a much better chance getting their investments back out!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 09:05:40 AM
well, my story is a bit different, let me explain:
i had couple of LTC in an exchanger (which i completely forgot i had) and surprisingly the price went, in 2 years, from 4$ to 60$ and this was my first surprise so i decided to sell them and convert into BTC.
At that point i sent my dust to another exchanger where i had some BTC dust as well and by surprise i had a couple of 100$! Out of nowhere discovering to have such amount of money (not that much but still, out of nowhere) was an amazing surprise for me and my wife!
Activity: 556
November 19, 2017, 09:02:37 AM
Yes i am its so surprising i think this is the time to invest we need to introduce the bitcoin to other people and more endorsement so that more people will encourage  
to invest.
Activity: 319
November 19, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

Yeah, I was shookt that bitcoin is on its peak today that no one expect its price and I think that bitcoin is worth than gold today, I cant believe that this is happening.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 19, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
Initially at $ 3,000 i was surprised that this market has surpassed my expectations, but at this time when Bitcoin has reached $8,000, I fully trust Bitcoin and in the future I'm sure Bitcoin price may soon reach $100,000
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
November 19, 2017, 08:46:02 AM
Truly I am completely astonished The cost of bitcoin now surpasses my expectation of bitcoin's value this year. BTC today is so solid. It is so well known. The quantity of individuals contributing on BTC is expanding. I figure stores and organizations tolerating BTC will increment in number. Some might be upbeat and some might be definitely not.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2017, 08:36:01 AM
not so much cause this condition is already predicted . bitcoin will grow more than now after segwit2x begin . it might over 9k orc10k usd
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
November 19, 2017, 08:31:01 AM
Yes of course bitcoin is getting higher and higher. I think in the future bitcoin will give us the unexpected prices. Let us just focus in our dreams, but dont forget that bitcoin is like rollercoaster sometime its getting lower but it always getting higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

It think that the cryptocurrency price is the reaction of the stability of it. I mean, meanwhile more people accept it and enterprises and governments endorse it, it's normal that it price increase because more people want to buy it. I think that in the next years it will continue growing up. Be inside projects like propthereum.io will give you the opportunity to enter into cryptocurrency world.

If i were asked dec last year if btc can go this high by the end of this year, i probably would say 5k would be the highest. And that's not a conservative specualtion already. So yes, i am surprised with how bitcoin moved this year.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 18, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

I am amazed by the price of bitcoin now. Totally amazing and makes me think of investing more.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

It think that the cryptocurrency price is the reaction of the stability of it. I mean, meanwhile more people accept it and enterprises and governments endorse it, it's normal that it price increase because more people want to buy it. I think that in the next years it will continue growing up. Be inside projects like propthereum.io will give you the opportunity to enter into cryptocurrency world.

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Yes, I'm surprised and I continue to marvel at the price of the bitcoins. It's already $ 8000 and it's very cool. For a year making x10 is an excellent result. Congratulations to all those who did not miss their chance and invested in bitcoins.
I think we as bitcoiners cant never be surprised on the price of bitcoin because it is always normally hapen price of bitcoin is not really unstable and it can really change anytime anywhere without a prior notice i think we should have known that this things really happen in cryptocurrency maybe the best thing to do is to get always an update of the price and  take advantage when it is really in a low price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 04:55:51 PM

Yes, I'm surprised and I continue to marvel at the price of the bitcoins. It's already $ 8000 and it's very cool. For a year making x10 is an excellent result. Congratulations to all those who did not miss their chance and invested in bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 18, 2017, 04:50:06 PM
I'm very suprised actually, no triggers for BTC to raise and it raised like 2k within 2 days. crazy stuff!
I'm not amazed by Bitcoin in light of the fact that Bitcoin and its individuals worked so hard that Bitcoin merit this now a days Bitcoin is expanding the costs quickly that is the reason I'm not astonished by the expanding costs of Bitcoin on the off chance that you need to be a mogul at all time then your decision ought to be in the realm of Bitcoin.
Jump to: