Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 101. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 20, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Of course this is very surprising,the price of Bitcoin really surprised me and I did not expect the price of Bitcoin can be up so fast.
From what I observed Bitcoin is increasing and continue increasing.
and will the Bitcoin price in early 2018 startle many more people again? interesting for us to see it.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 20, 2017, 08:35:51 AM
I'm not surprised at the price of the current bitcoin. The price of bitcoin depends on the users, at present, there are many people know bitcoin, the demand for human about bitcoin increased so the prices of bitcoin increased.
Activity: 158
November 20, 2017, 07:56:54 AM
Of course, since there is no major action that causes prices to rise so far in this issue, I still do not understand seeing prices continue to rise in the midst of multi-fork events.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
November 20, 2017, 07:51:55 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

yes.  i am fully surprised by rising bitcoin in now.in just time 20/11/2018 bitcoin price are in $8100. wow it is really astonished. i think bitcoin price will $10000 next year 2018
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 07:50:28 AM
Yes,  I surprise that bitcoin price is very high now a days, I regret because  I converted my bitcoin to piat because I realy need money but if I hold my bitcoin its  price is double than before.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 07:44:47 AM
As bcc's rise led to a 30% decline in bitcoin, I was scared. As for the price, I was really surprised, but bitcoin will surely hit a record high in the long run.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes, It is very normal for bitcoin to decrease in value before touching any big target. Bitcoin is just taking some rest because it has to jump high to 7000 dollars by the end of this year, Lol. There is no need to worry about the current prices, these are temporary and avail this opportunity of buying bitcoin at low rates for enjoying more and more profits in the end of the year.
Activity: 390
November 20, 2017, 02:32:59 AM
No im not bitcoin price speculation is 10k usd as year ends so theres no need to be surprised.and the potention of the said coin is really expected.but ofcourse lets not forget the other coins that making thier way up.the Bitcoin cash,ethereum,litecoin and now the Neo is on his way to enter the top 5 coins.so expect more movements for all crypto currencies

Yes, Bitcoin price speculation is 10k usd, but think first, Having this job is important, gaining much value of money is important to us. That was your Idea that you will not surprised, but for me I am really surprised, In fact, I was really shock on having that amount of money I always receive. We must be thankful. Yes we must not surprised or whatever but gaining a high income like this? we must be thankful by the way, because eventhough we just sit still in our home and always in front of computer or internet, atleast we receive such a big amount of money that can help in our daily needs.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 01:44:30 AM
of course this suprise.
I also didn't expect it would be as fast as it goes, it could be 10k speculation before the end of the year will be achieved.
we can check at early jan,2017 it still hold around $880.
Activity: 420
November 20, 2017, 01:02:59 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Of course i surprised in the value of bitcoin now this totally amazing because every week or month bitcoin is more increasing than decreasing and no doubt that i think this bitcoin is become our future money not now but i think after 5 years.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 20, 2017, 12:56:29 AM
No im not bitcoin price speculation is 10k usd as year ends so theres no need to be surprised.and the potention of the said coin is really expected.but ofcourse lets not forget the other coins that making thier way up.the Bitcoin cash,ethereum,litecoin and now the Neo is on his way to enter the top 5 coins.so expect more movements for all crypto currencies
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
November 20, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
If I did hold my bitcoin last 2 years ago, i would be rich by now. So sad. I'm really surprise about the bitcoin price right now Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 12:43:02 AM
Yes,it was only $2000 a few months ago,and now its price has reached a terrible $8000+. I wonder what made it go up in price.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 20, 2017, 12:38:09 AM
For me it wouldnt be surpriaing even if bitcoin reaches a 5 digit value.  Especially right now that bitcoin is gaining popularity very fast worldwide and more users or investors are coming in.
This will surely boost the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 12:37:33 AM

Not really. Based on the trends, I already knew that bitcoins will reach $8000 before the year ends. There is still a high chance and opportunity to invest on bitcoins because its potential is really high. Consider buying some now even if the price today is a bit costly and expect profits next year after another fork.
Activity: 113
November 20, 2017, 12:29:24 AM
bitcoins price really surprises everyone that would see it but me I expect it to become more higher and higher the next years because of the good things that it has brought so many people from the beginning and up to now and maybe for the next years.
Activity: 196
November 19, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

The exchange rate of bitcoin digital currencies does continue to rise in a short time interval. yes you are right if everyone knows bitcoin will rise rapidly all will definitely join premises bitcoin. The limited amount of bitcoin is intended to keep the value of the currency. That way, Bitcoin is like a limited amount of gold around the world. The limitation of gold makes the value of gold always valuable, and Bitcoin is equal to Bitcoin in that respect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
yes, bitcoin became more higher and higher price. Because all people already knew the used of crypto. Investment, Trading and Business. These makes bitcoin price higher.
Activity: 101
November 19, 2017, 07:35:18 PM
You guys know the laws of Economics, in the quantity versus value? You see, there are only 21 million Bitcoins that are available yet the price of it is still increasing year after year. In that Economics law, whenever a 'quantity' of an item decreases results a higher 'value' of that item, and vise versa.  Now I have been thinking, did that mean that the number of Bitcoin is dwindling?
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 19, 2017, 07:34:04 PM
Yes, I'm surprised of the price now, because before, when I have 0.002 amount of bitcoin, I just spend it whenever I want without feeling regret, but now when I have that kind of amount, I don't want to spend it anymore this time, because of the high price of btc as of now, I'm being miserly. I want to hold and keep bitcoin for long.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:24:57 PM
yes because the of bitcoin is increase last past few days . and i started in trading the price of the bitcoin is 1200$ so low for now is big.
Pages:
Jump to: