Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 112. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 07:04:04 AM
my answer is absolutely yes..
i stopped collect bitcoin in earlier this year because i have to focus on my work, just a few month and now as we see surprising bitcoin rising price is extraordinary.
i regret having sold my btc before, if i know i will keep it mine  Sad
but it's not too late i will focus to collect and save btc again and i'll keep it as a long term investation.  Grin
Yeah no one was expecting that much high price from the bitcoin because the bitcoin is increasing more and more I can do the value of the bitcoin will be more than this till the bitcoin will grow and all the people will see how fast the bitcoin will help the people to be the rich person and how fast it will be the best currency I can see the value of the bitcoin will help all the people and the price of the bitcoin will be 45000$ in the future.

For some people they are surprise but for me I am not, I mean we were expected that Bitcoin price will goes higher but when years past by, that was the time that my expression is just like this  Shocked. All i can say is WOW, I didn't expected that bitcoin price will higher that fast. Bitcoin really helps people because other people always say that if you will use bitcoin you will be rich, thats why I was so shocked.

I also expected that sometime bitcoin would rise very high and so it is now. I even think that bitcoin has the potential to go over 15k many experts are also saying this.

So i think that we can have a lot of money in the future just because bitcoin will rise very high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
Not at all, many of bitcoin enthusiasts and critics said about the price increase. It was kinda calculated. Many of my colleagues sold a lot of bitcoins, when it was like 4000, and now they are very sad and angry at themselves.
Yes the people who are using the bitcoin are very happy for the increasing price of the bitcoin I hope in the future we will see the power of the bitcoin will be more than double and this will be more than enough to have the high price to surprise the people about the high price and the increasing wealth of the bitcoin as I know the bitcoin will give the best return to the people who has trusted the bitcoin for the high price.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 14, 2017, 05:22:47 AM
nothing surprise , we all know that the bitcoin price sometimes will high, sometimes will low.
Activity: 43
November 14, 2017, 04:59:56 AM
Btc should get to 10k dolls this year. Not surprised
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
I am in no way shape or form surprised.I realized this would happen and trust bitcoin will be worth significantly later on. The way that Bitcoin will be so mainstream has been anticipated a large portion of a year prior by worldwide investigators. With respect to huge everyday changes in value, I imagine that it relies upon request.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 04:00:44 AM
 Holding my Bitcoin is one the best technique to be successful ,I think it is a wise idea to earn more from Bitcoin investment.  based on my speculation it will countinue rasing up the bitcoin price.as you can see in the graph now that the bitcoin price is rising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 03:39:11 AM
So much. I am still amazed in bitcoin because it is just $900 when I first discovered it and it is already huge for me because it worth more when I convert it in our local fiat but now it's reaching $10k.
Activity: 84
November 14, 2017, 03:28:38 AM
To be honest, this price really surprised me, a bit scared, I hope bitcoin prices are stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 03:24:31 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I am not surprised because it is a very normal movement, the higher the bitcoin demand the higher the price because bitcoin is very rare and limited.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 14, 2017, 02:53:43 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I an still not thinking why the price of the bitcoin really goes so high. Many people are becoming more curious to the bitcoin because of its price that is rapidly growing up. It seems that you are right that many more investor that will invest to the bitcoin because of its value now.
Activity: 68
November 14, 2017, 02:48:43 AM
Yes of course, my friend told me that 5 years ago the price of bitcoin is very low and now, today its surprisingly high and no one knows how much it will increase this next year.
Activity: 13
November 14, 2017, 02:46:56 AM
I am absolutely not surprised. The fact that Bitcoin will be so popular have been predicted a half a year ago by global analysts. Regarding its significant daily changes in price I think that it depends on demand. Demand is changing very often now because there is a lot of controversy over the reliability of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 02:42:35 AM
Nothing surprise at bitcoin price now, it just like roller coaster, except we dont know the maximum height  Grin
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
November 14, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

Just thinking on how big it increased within this year, I am absolutely surprised. From a value of approximately 2500$ earlier this year if i'm not mistaken, it already reached the 7000-dollar mark this year and it just happened that its value fell recently. But that's already something to look forward with in the future. Surely, it will be more expensive on the following years.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

I'm pretty surprised. Bitcoins today decreased to $6000 fron a $7000 start-off. That's how volatile bitcoins are in terms of its price. It's a scary thought too because maybe in the course of time, bitcoins may suddenly reach its lowest price. However, it's all the more exciting because bitcoins may rise in price exponentially.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 14, 2017, 02:34:18 AM
To speak the truth, I was not much surprised. such thing happens in investments, the price goes down and the goes up again. any hardcore investor buys in low, it is some good opportunity for them.
Activity: 390
November 14, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
my answer is absolutely yes..
i stopped collect bitcoin in earlier this year because i have to focus on my work, just a few month and now as we see surprising bitcoin rising price is extraordinary.
i regret having sold my btc before, if i know i will keep it mine  Sad
but it's not too late i will focus to collect and save btc again and i'll keep it as a long term investation.  Grin
Yeah no one was expecting that much high price from the bitcoin because the bitcoin is increasing more and more I can do the value of the bitcoin will be more than this till the bitcoin will grow and all the people will see how fast the bitcoin will help the people to be the rich person and how fast it will be the best currency I can see the value of the bitcoin will help all the people and the price of the bitcoin will be 45000$ in the future.

For some people they are surprise but for me I am not, I mean we were expected that Bitcoin price will goes higher but when years past by, that was the time that my expression is just like this  Shocked. All i can say is WOW, I didn't expected that bitcoin price will higher that fast. Bitcoin really helps people because other people always say that if you will use bitcoin you will be rich, thats why I was so shocked.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 02:21:21 AM

yes it was SURPRISING when it was everyday increasing this coul be amazing thats my bitcoin i love it $6000 to $7000 wow im so very very surprise at the price i hope soon it will be in $10000
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 14, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

I'm not that surprised by the current price of bitcoin. I mean, we expected that bitcoin's price will continue to increase as it gains more attention and more users started to use bitcoin. We speculated a lot of things and bitcoin did not let us down and achieved many things that really gave good benefits to us early adopters of bitcoin. I will not also be surprised if the price of bitcoin by the end of the year will reach $9000 or $10,000.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 14, 2017, 02:16:16 AM

It was a few weeks ago when Bitcoin had a rate that pleased everybody. This was the time when everyone expected that Bitcoin price will continue to prosper and rise as time passes; however due to an unfortunate circumstance recently, Bitcoin prices decreased. I think this is more of a surprise since we have all been used to the prices of Bitcoin increasing gradually over time but now in a short span, it reduced drastically. Right now, Bitcoin is slowly recovering. Hopefully, it would continue to do so and have a stable growth as to not cause any panic to its investors.
Jump to: