Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 116. (Read 33321 times)

dns
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 09:45:52 PM
Absolutely yes. As we look back the BTC charts is no more question and we can't imagine how high will be reach.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
November 10, 2017, 09:35:54 PM
YES! ABSOLUTELY! I was really surprised by how far Bitcoin can go. At first I had no idea about it. But after my friends taught me and after some personal research. I was surprised by the potential and opportunity bitcoin offers. Compared to its value last time and now, it has come a long way.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 09:17:13 PM
I am not surprised with the price of bitcoin right now because i already know that bitcoin would come along this far. Bitcoin is still on the process of finding a good foundation or support in the market and it seems that it doesn't found one yet so what happening right now is, it is retracing to find a good support and i think that the price of bitcoin will be on the top soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 09:13:18 PM
If there is hardfork bitcoin always experienced a fantastic increase in this year there are 2 hardfork and 1 will happen again in this month if every year it happens most likely increase will be higher again
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 09:12:00 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Bitcoin is one of the best thing I've known in my life. The changes occuring on it always benefits me although sometimes it does not. The sudden rise of its value really surprised me because I know there is a recent event that caused the value of bitcoin to fall. As bitcoin recovered, I was surprised seeing the value rising fast even aftee what happened, I am glad that this things are occuring with bitcoin right now and I hope it will keep on coming.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2017, 09:11:23 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Things in the market is improving for bitcoin. We should expect more changes or improvements in the value of bitcoin right now since it is getting more and more popular nowadays. The value of bitcoin is expected to rise more and more before fhe year ends and we are all hoping for that. There are still some possibilities that the changes would be bad but that should not stop us in supporting and believing bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 09:09:09 PM

Well after what happened in China, I became more surprise seeing the value rising because we all know that China is one of the greatest contributor of bitcoin wherein it mines a lot of it. Bitcoin has recovered after it and the value has now increased and I find it a good thing for us who are investing and earning bitcoin. I am hoping that the price would keep on rising so we can all benefit it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

I am not surprises at all because I know that we are going to be on this point where the value of bitcoin will increase a lot amidst all the obstacles it has faced throughout the year. Bitcoin's value is volatile so the changes occuring will surely happen always since there are a lot of thing happening in the market everyday. We should be ready and expect more changes of the value since it is what bitcoin really is.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

If I were using bitcoin a long time ago, maybe I will get surprised but as I just used bitcoin recently, it does not surprise me that much because I started using bitcoin when its value is already high. I am expecting that the value will rise more and it will surely benefit many of us. Based on what I've learned, bitcoin is volatile so the changes of its value is really changing and it is what makes bitcoin more exciting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 08:44:50 PM
I am very surprised at the bitcoin price that is earned if the rupiah is around Rp96.000.000 or about $7,000 which is a fantastic number due to the very fast price increase. Anyhow it's a good development on the side of bitcoin and maybe in the year end will see a $10000.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
November 10, 2017, 08:21:48 PM
Yes Because when I first started bitcoin, it is only around $2000 dollars but now it is around $7000 dollars. So if you invest a a long time ago, your investment surely double by now. I think there is a high chance of price increasing up to $8000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 10, 2017, 08:13:03 PM
Yes because at the beginning of this year it was at a price of 950 dollars and right now it is at a price of 7.5k who would not be surprised it is like you won the lottery if you bought a lot at that time a lot of people are already millionaires because of BTC.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:07:30 PM
Yes i am surprised because when i started the price was at 3k and now it is at 7.2k in just 2 months it has already become so high i totally did not expect this but now i do expect it to become 10k at the end of this yea easily.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2017, 07:59:15 PM
yes. because i never thought about it.
i never believe bitcoin prize can reach like now. and every people hold bitcoin will happy about it. it like harvest in short time. good way if you buy in low price and sell it now
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 10, 2017, 07:34:37 PM

Bitcoin is increase up to 7500 but is dump today to 6600  we notice is bitcoin is taking maintenance they are  chance bitcoin will increase up to 8000. I think there is a great highly chance of investing to increase the price of bitcoin. What will happen the price today what do you think?
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
November 10, 2017, 07:13:27 PM
I think people are the same minded with me. Seeing the price of Bitcoin now certainly makes people surprised by the achievement of Bitcoin at this time. They did not expect the price to be like this. I am sure they only  predict the price of Bitcoin is not more than $1000.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 07:07:47 PM
Initially, the question sounds "Are you surprised by bitcoin price now". When? Now? 7500, 6522, 6800, 6666. The price jumps from the news, from articles, etc. In principle, all the jumps up from good news - a free coin, new projects that are bought for bitcoin, people's expectations and a lot of noise. And the fall is connected with the correlation. Do not be rapid growth until adulthood. Well, CASH is accompanied by a fall. I am amazed at this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 07:00:39 PM
Let us hope that this year it will reach $ 10,000 or more, Personally I think that after touching this price (this year) It will face a prolonged recession
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 10, 2017, 06:49:42 PM
To tell you I am surprised at BTC price is to say nothing. I am shocked! It seems this cryptocurrency has been conquering the whole world. Today it is about $7300 and it is growing further. Soon more and more people will deal with BTC as the most convenient and profitable virtual currency.
And this is just the beginning can you imagine the price of bitcoin in the next 10 years, the price is going to be so high that people are going to wonder why did they not invested in bitcoin before but by then it will be too late and we will bee the few ones that are going to be able to get huge profits out of that growth in the price of bitcoin.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Bitcoin is and always has been a very risky investment. And the crypto market moves extremely quickly. There are a lot of things that could stunt the future growth of Bitcoin, so always be on the edge.
You are right, but at the same time the odds bitcoin goes up in value are better than the odds it goes down in value in the next 10 years, I know previous performance does not guarantee future performances, but if we look at the past of bitcoin, we can see the extraordinary growth it had since the beginning and it seems this is only the beginning.
I don't think I would be confident enough to make any 10 year predictions about Bitcoin. Development happens so fast that it could sweep Bitcoin away even 5 years from now. There has also been a lot of fresh uncertainty thanks to the drama with the SegWit2x fork that was initially forced/rushed and then called off. So who knows what will even happen in the next year, much less 10 years from now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 10, 2017, 06:42:37 PM
To tell you I am surprised at BTC price is to say nothing. I am shocked! It seems this cryptocurrency has been conquering the whole world. Today it is about $7300 and it is growing further. Soon more and more people will deal with BTC as the most convenient and profitable virtual currency.
And this is just the beginning can you imagine the price of bitcoin in the next 10 years, the price is going to be so high that people are going to wonder why did they not invested in bitcoin before but by then it will be too late and we will bee the few ones that are going to be able to get huge profits out of that growth in the price of bitcoin.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Bitcoin is and always has been a very risky investment. And the crypto market moves extremely quickly. There are a lot of things that could stunt the future growth of Bitcoin, so always be on the edge.
You are right, but at the same time the odds bitcoin goes up in value are better than the odds it goes down in value in the next 10 years, I know previous performance does not guarantee future performances, but if we look at the past of bitcoin, we can see the extraordinary growth it had since the beginning and it seems this is only the beginning.
Jump to: