Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 119. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 06:36:06 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes I'm surprise by bitcoin price now because it increase it's price in a short time lately it's $6000 now this is $7000 + ? I don't know the exact value please correct me if I'm wrong. And I'm agree to your statement that the only investor will notice this because they check this always because they are investing it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Yes i'm very surprise about the changes of bitcoin. it's 7000usd now and it will pump very hard soon.. so buy and hold bitcoin hope everyday is a blessing to all of us..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 09, 2017, 06:24:12 PM
To tell you I am surprised at BTC price is to say nothing. I am shocked! It seems this cryptocurrency has been conquering the whole world. Today it is about $7300 and it is growing further. Soon more and more people will deal with BTC as the most convenient and profitable virtual currency.
And this is just the beginning can you imagine the price of bitcoin in the next 10 years, the price is going to be so high that people are going to wonder why did they not invested in bitcoin before but by then it will be too late and we will bee the few ones that are going to be able to get huge profits out of that growth in the price of bitcoin.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Bitcoin is and always has been a very risky investment. And the crypto market moves extremely quickly. There are a lot of things that could stunt the future growth of Bitcoin, so always be on the edge.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 09, 2017, 06:19:09 PM
To tell you I am surprised at BTC price is to say nothing. I am shocked! It seems this cryptocurrency has been conquering the whole world. Today it is about $7300 and it is growing further. Soon more and more people will deal with BTC as the most convenient and profitable virtual currency.
And this is just the beginning can you imagine the price of bitcoin in the next 10 years, the price is going to be so high that people are going to wonder why did they not invested in bitcoin before but by then it will be too late and we will bee the few ones that are going to be able to get huge profits out of that growth in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:23:30 PM
Honestly yes, before it is just too low that's why I am not interested to invest.
I am very surprised If I only know that it will increase,  I might invest and I might have a higher rank today.
It is just because bitcoin is volatile, price changes at any time.

I am also actually surprised i never thought that bitcoin would have rised to 7k. I thought that it will go back to 2k again. It seems that i have been wrong and that bitcoin is actually very strong.

I had a few bitcoins so they are worth now more. This is great i will keep them, because i know that bitcoin is very strong.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:13:18 PM
Everyone just needs to be patient and it will take off again, actually. There's going to be new money flowing in soon enough, if nothing else.
Activity: 226
November 09, 2017, 05:11:21 PM
As i remembered when the time i started in bitcoin the value for our fiat/money is 2,200 dollors but surprisingly the bitcoin now is so very high, and to those who hold bitcion was so lucky and already have a huge profit

I am also kind off surprised, when I started it was ranging about $500-$700. I doubted it at that time and didn't started to invest immediately and now if I go back and think about that moment, I feel amazed, surprised and little bit I feel bad as well. But Now I believe I still have chances to not get surprised and feel the same as of now.

For now I am not surprised, because its has been predicted since few months ago that this price will be reached. Although the fluctuations might be surprising but still there is a big chance that we will have more than what we have with it's price right now. All we have to do is to wait until the current situation will come to its better progress this year end.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 09, 2017, 05:02:54 PM
I think ,that many of us will still be surprised by the price of bitcoin, when we come close to segwit in the middle of November. and then once again we will be surprised after the segwit Shocked

I agree, I can't help but to wonder what would happen to bitcoins price after November or even as this year ends. I speculate that this year will be crucial like a checkpoint for bitcoin before it continuously climb its market value and hopefully before this year ends we might be able to witness it reach $10k or even more. Though it is uncertain, I know there would always be a chance that after the fork and the price goes down that it would continuously fall and reach stability but I'm always in for surprises and I will continue to hold no matter what.
Activity: 245
https://keepcalm.finance/
November 09, 2017, 04:53:19 PM
I'm not surprised because naturally bitcoin begins to show its strength, but this is just the beginning, you'll be even more surprised to see bitcoin prices for next year. Maybe you can buy lamborghini with 1 bitcoin only.
Activity: 72
November 09, 2017, 04:51:28 PM
Shocked, but not upset. It's a shame of course, that money has not had one who didn't buy bitcoin at the time. Life does not always know where you can find where you lose . Draw conclusions and move on.
Activity: 448
November 09, 2017, 04:21:12 PM
I surprise very much to see bitcoin price.Start year 2017 first, bitcoin price was only $900 or something.But Bitcoin price now touch sky.Almost $8000.I can not imagine how it is possible.
Activity: 241
TLS Group
November 09, 2017, 03:05:49 PM
of course, nobody thought that bitcoin could make it to $ 6000-7000. I used to think that the high price of bitcoin was $ 5000 and now everything is changing. bitcoin is king.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
November 09, 2017, 03:02:29 PM
As i remembered when the time i started in bitcoin the value for our fiat/money is 2,200 dollors but surprisingly the bitcoin now is so very high, and to those who hold bitcion was so lucky and already have a huge profit

I am also kind off surprised, when I started it was ranging about $500-$700. I doubted it at that time and didn't started to invest immediately and now if I go back and think about that moment, I feel amazed, surprised and little bit I feel bad as well. But Now I believe I still have chances to not get surprised and feel the same as of now.

If you invested your dollars,when the price was 500-700$ means,you will have 10* of Profit ,if you hold it till now.But this also not a wrong time to inverse.You can inverse now.You ill get profit,if the price moves to 10k$.

October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

the fantastic value of profits with such increased value is sure that many will invest in bitcoin and I expect the future of its value to increase

If you want to inverse in bitcoin means,even you can inverse now.Surely you will get profit at next raise.I am dam sure the price may cross 8500$.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 02:55:18 PM
Iam really surprised the massive growth of bitcoin price. Bitcoin price already reached $7000, there are still many users and that number is still increasing. Its a good time to invest in bitcoin. Surely the price will go peak in future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 02:35:14 PM

Activity: 532
November 09, 2017, 02:17:47 PM
Activity: 665
November 09, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

the fantastic value of profits with such increased value is sure that many will invest in bitcoin and I expect the future of its value to increase
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 09, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
It's super high now! And it's continue to growing Shocked
It will goes to 10,000USD because it is the final target of this year or might it will cross more than that. So let's keep wait for 10,000 USD. because we are going to see that price of bitcoin soon. So let's invest into bitcoin and see the best price in the end of 2017.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2017, 12:54:45 PM
right now I'm not surprised at bitcoin prices because now prices are decreasing. now only can hold the existing coins and will be sold when prices start to rise.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:30:50 PM
As BTC holder since 2013, i'm actually very surprised at the current price this early. BTC is a perfect example of something that trades on market sentiment. Fresh money came in due to exposure in mainstream media and older money came in via alts for CME and segwit. Now that segwit 2x has been postponed I think many of the older alt holders aren't rushing to get back into their original positions especially after seeing their precious alts dump and btc seemingly unaffected. I'm keeping what I have in OMG but I sold the rest of my alts into yesterday and today's pump (or shall we say crypto correction) and added to my BTC holdings. I think the ALT market fomo'd with the BTC and ETH/LTC rise this year but I am convinced now that BTC is king unless you want to swing trade ALTs for more BTC. I think this year has proven that even the most promising ALTs like OMG, NEO, ARK, LISK are still a long ways from being fully developed and there is still the big IF it will successfully be used in real life. BTC will be like gold. Arguably inferior to other coins but the most precious. First mover advantage with the community doing what DeBeers is doing for diamonds. Unstoppable.
Jump to: