Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 23. (Read 33320 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
I am not surprised. It is normal to drop sometimes but I think it will go higher this spring.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 28, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
When I checked the bitcoin price, I was really burdened with what I saw because we really did not know the reason why the increase was so high like this. I am also afraid it will go down and most users will be disappointed and confused because of this.

We should be thankful now that bitcoin price ia gradually increasing.  It seems that it is recovering from its downfall after three months.  We should all know that bitcoin price is not stable.  It could goes up and goes up.  But since we already saw what bitcoin can do, I will stick with it and patiently wait until it reached the price I want.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Of course I am surprised at the current rise in bitcoin prices. The price is very high from the previous year. It will be a good long-term investment I think. If only at that time I invested in bitcoin I might have gained a great profit. I ate trying to set aside some of my money to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 231
February 28, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I am not surprise because it is one of the property of bitcoin to have no stable value, you'll just have to play with its price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
February 28, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
No. I am not surprised by bitcoins price at all. It price is 10k right now and I think it can be increased even more. I always knew bitcoin price was going to increase.

I think its price will increase a lot this year too. It can cross 20k again. It won't be surprise. That is why I bought some more bitcoin recently.

Me too, Bitcoin price is not new to me at all, I already knew this kind of scenario last year and I've learned how to handle my emotions, cause last year Everytime I saw Bitcoin is falling down, I convert my Bitcoin right away which is a wrong moves for me, so now I just let my Bitcoin hold in my wallet and wait for the perfect time to sell it. Wink Grin Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:12:53 AM
When I checked the bitcoin price, I was really burdened with what I saw because we really did not know the reason why the increase was so high like this. I am also afraid it will go down and most users will be disappointed and confused because of this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
Are you surprised at the cost of bitcoin now?

Of course I'm surprised! Because, although the price has greatly decreased in relation to the historical maximum - but, in fairness, last spring Bitcoin cost $ 1000, of course I'm surprised. I think the entire planet is surprised and amazed at such price differences. And I think that Bitcoin will surprise us again and again.
Agree, Even the price of bitcoin has dropped compare to last year december I'm still surprise after knowing that bitcoin just started from 1k USD january last year.
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
I am completely calm and do not wonder at the cost of bitcoin. Bitcoin has the strongest growth rate in 2017, with a history price on the cryptocurrency market of $20,000. If I buy more bitcoin and make a considerable investment then I will get a nice profit. It should rise soon but we don't know the time yet.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

If you are going to compare the value of bitcoins back in 2013 and today then you will be really surprised how much profit you will going to earn if you just invest back in the day and that is one of the reason why there are people who are regretting on not believing on the potential of bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
February 27, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
Are you surprised at the cost of bitcoin now?

Of course I'm surprised! Because, although the price has greatly decreased in relation to the historical maximum - but, in fairness, last spring Bitcoin cost $ 1000, of course I'm surprised. I think the entire planet is surprised and amazed at such price differences. And I think that Bitcoin will surprise us again and again.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
No. I am not surprised by bitcoins price at all. It price is 10k right now and I think it can be increased even more. I always knew bitcoin price was going to increase.

I think its price will increase a lot this year too. It can cross 20k again. It won't be surprise. That is why I bought some more bitcoin recently.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
Honestly yes, before it is just too low that's why I am not interested to invest.
I am very surprised If I only know that it will increase,  I might invest and I might have a higher rank today.
It is just because bitcoin is volatile, price changes at any time.
Activity: 149
February 27, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
Well, there has been no time where people were not surprised by the price of Bitcoin, one way or another Smiley People were suprised when it first reached 1$, then when it surged to 30$, then when it went back to 1$, and so on Smiley Every time the price of Bitcoin moves, someone is surprised.
Activity: 172
February 27, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
I'm surprised too about the price of Bitcoin. If I'm gonna compare it to its value 5 years ago, there is a big difference difference and I think its value will get high again this year; if ever the price will increase doubled as the price today, it would be a great opportunity to all the users who are holding Bitcoin.

The current price of bitcoin is a bit low and it can be better in the future maybe, who knows.

It should rise soon but we don't know the time yet.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
I'm surprised too about the price of Bitcoin. If I'm gonna compare it to its value 5 years ago, there is a big difference difference and I think its value will get high again this year; if ever the price will increase doubled as the price today, it would be a great opportunity to all the users who are holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 26, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
What happens to the bitcoin price I think is normal and I'm not surprised, even if the bitcoin price is under $ 1000 then I think it's okay, this is decentralization, when the user redeem to cash of course it's not their fault, we can not force the price to go up because falling prices sometimes give us a good thing.

The Bitcoin price is very prone to fluctuations rises and dips. The suprise would be if the price would be stagnant. Bitcoin is global and news in every country have effect on Bitcoin price.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
I'm not surprised at the cost of bitcoin now, because it is on a regular correction and I'm sure that soon it will be up! I think that bitcoin will return to its marks and higher!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
I'm a bit surprised at Bitcoin's price for today. In my opinion, the price for bitkoyn should be higher. I think that soon the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 156
February 24, 2018, 03:06:30 PM
To me this is not surprised by the rise and fall in bitcoin prices as we know that bitcoin or all decentralized crypto currencies are dependent on current demand and supply factors and market laws. Cool

Prices that are below $10k are not good for me. I find them undervalued. BTC price should have been better now. It's way undervalued and the increase of the price should come out.
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
To me this is not surprised by the rise and fall in bitcoin prices as we know that bitcoin or all decentralized crypto currencies are dependent on current demand and supply factors and market laws. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: