Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 21. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
No,because the reason for the increase in Bitcoin prices is the probable potential.This is the best opportunity for us.And I think Bitcoin price will increase further in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Yes I am I have found out about bitcoin back when it was just around $200+ each and now the price is around $9,500-$10,000 per bitcoin,
I am really surprised how much the bitcoin price have increase year by year I think it would continue to grow in the next couple of years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I am not surprised. Because Bitcoin is a potential coin with many advantages. i am expecting  a great price increase.

More like bitcoin is a digital currency with a lot of potential pumps and dumps in the future. We all do expect a price pump in the future but I am not surprised by these movements at all since this will be more greater in the future and I will be just surprised if the price immediately pumped about 10 times it's price this day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I am not surprised because it happens all the time. This is the outcome of bticoins volatility and all we can do is observe it. Also, maybe the whales are the reason for this because if they dump, the price of bitcoin will crash by ten times its original value.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Im not totally surprised by the increase in bitcoin price. But bitcoin price seems to continuously increasing and bitcoin move has become unpredictable. And Im also surprised that even the price of bitcoin is rising there are still many users and the number is still increasing thats a really suprising for me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I am not surprised because the value of bitcoin is always fluctuating. Buffoon is a coin with potential advantage and we expect is value to increase much more than what it is now.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I believe that the long-term value of bitcoin will be more valuable, but in a very short time, I am very surprised by the continuous price increase.

Experts expect prices to be between $30,000 and $40,000 by the end of the year, and are likely to do so.
You are in denial.  The "experts" didnt see the Mt. Gox selloff coming, nobody did.  You are just plain dreaming with your 30k-40k fantasyland prices. Especially if Mt. Gox unloads even more of the 1.7 Billion dollars in Btc the rest of this year.
Activity: 252
I believe that the long-term value of bitcoin will be more valuable, but in a very short time, I am very surprised by the continuous price increase.

Experts expect prices to be between $30,000 and $40,000 by the end of the year, and are likely to do so.
Activity: 98
I am not surprised, because in the financial market, prices are always fluctuating. Once invested, we have to accept it, and receive it easily. The price of the BTC is similar, it is affected by many reasons, so the girl fluctuations are normal. However, when the price is too low, it makes investors feel insecure, so calm to wait up price, should not rush to sell to bear the loss!
Activity: 50
I am not surprised. Because Bitcoin is a potential coin with many advantages. i am expecting  a great price increase.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
You all need to pay attention to the latest news.  The latest major dip in Btc was caused by Mt. Gox trustee selling off 400 million $$ worth of Btc and still has 1.7 Billion $ worth of Btc to sell off yet.  Thats right, you read that right... 1.7 Billion Dollars worth.  This is going to be ugly for many years to come.

https://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-trustee-sells-400-million-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash/
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
yes, I'm very surprised with bitcoin price now, because I think it's so high now. In early 2017 and in end of year bitcoin price increase so much. Its really make the holder of bitcoin will get huge profit now. Bitcoin is getting higher and higher every time and still will continue to grow up the price will more higher than now. Hope the more good news about bitcoin will coming.

I think the price will last around $ 6000, but the demand is still high and people buy it with a hungry mood. We can see $ 8000 soon in bitcoin. Today, I was surprised. I do not expect to go over $ 7000 anymore but do it very very smoothly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
The price of bitcoin is $ 10,600. I did not expect the price of bitcoin to fall from 20,000 to 10,600. It was a surprise to me. Bitcoin price has a high potential and will soon rise again to the level of $ 20,000.
I think that this will not happen as soon as you want. Bitcoin will cost much more than 20,000, but it will not happen this year. You need to wait.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
So not easy to predict Bitcoin price right now it keeps swinging
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I am very surprised to see the current bitcoin price. and make me afraid it will go down and most users will be disappointed and confused because of this. Increasingly, the more I get nervous about what might happen in these weeks and months, but I still believe bitcoin will not go down in price until whenever it might go down for a while and ride over and over again.
Activity: 378
I am surprised why bitcoin has not yet returned to its price after the first drawdown, and continues to be at the bottom. It bothers me, but I believe in the best.
Activity: 364
I always admire the rise in the price of bitcoin, I just can't believe that this is happening. And that gives me even more confidence in him.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
The price of bitcoin is $ 10,600. I did not expect the price of bitcoin to fall from 20,000 to 10,600. It was a surprise to me. Bitcoin price has a high potential and will soon rise again to the level of $ 20,000.
Im quite surprised too dude! because of the mass adoption and more people are being engaged and indulge in this cryptocurrency thing bitcoin becomes popular and known in different parts of the world. I read about samsung getting into the game but idont know if its just a fud or fake news for now. I hope bitcoin surpass its current price and go over 20k USD this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

I think that after the events we have seen - Bitcoin rise in December 2017 and its fall in January 2018, nothing will surprise us ever. BTC will grow (to my mind).
Activity: 28
Basically, I'm not suprised with Bitcoin's price. It's normal when it comes to cryptocurrencies, prices may go up or down. It's the same with stock market.
Pages:
Jump to: