Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 29. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Bitcoin was higher than any prediction. I think it was a big surprise for everyone. I can't wait to see it going even higher than it was
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I honestly was surprised. Being a bitcoin investor since 2015, I can say the 16,000$ value has been the highest from when I have started. I am completely surprised, and I am hoping this goes to continue until it reaches 50000$ or higher. But on the other side, this increase has been expected by bitcoin enthusiasts actually. But nonetheless tge sudden increase has amazed and surprised a lot of us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
January 23, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
No. I am not surprised. This is expected actually. after that rally back in 2017 this is expected to happen. Social media has been a huge catalyst for bitcoin and a lot of people including non investors jumped in. And they created a bitcoin bubble at that time. When huge negative news like the korea ban and china exit happen . People naturally sell their bitcoin and so the whales too that is why the price went down.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 23, 2018, 09:29:06 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Of course! I am sure that most of us are really surprise to the price of thebitcoin today! 1000% + that the bitcoin increased in the past years. I know that the price of the bitcoin will grow more.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 23, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
the price now is very low. and i am very surprise see the price of bitcoin go down. and also i am very sad because the price until now have not yet go up again. i dont know what happen with bitcoin maybe there is one of you know why the price of bitcoin down and cannot rise up again?
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
January 23, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
im surprised by the long bearish movements, i hope strong bulls will be back soon, i heard an expert saying that btc will reach $115K this year if it continues its long term trend, at the moment it seems difficult to believe, lets see.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Bitcoin price are so always rise and down but most of the time the price are always rise and this a good sign to invest or trade in bitcoin you can monitor the price by using trading site and if the bitcoin price become boom you can convert it into cash . Increasing price means your investment become rise and it easy you not need to wait for a year before you get your earnings
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
 Bitcoin becomes very expensive to buy. Maybe it's time to invest in other crypto currencies as well.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 22, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
On that month I suprised because that the first time bitcoin reach that amount.  But as of now I suprised too brcause price of bitcoin crash at 10,000 dollars this amount is still good compared to the previous price of bitcoin last few months.  But it's okay even the price decrease brcause for sure it will increase more because for sure many people buy bitcoin again so that's why the price starts increasing.  I hope  in the next few days I suprise again to the price because of increasing price not decreasing.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
Absolutely, because there are no major trigger that caused the price to go up and yet the price going up so high in an instant, this case usually going to end up in correction, but within the new breakthrough there will be new bottom limit, but I still surprise to see the price keep on increasing in the middle of the multi-fork event
Let me quickly quote you in other to point out a very important point, when the price was rising very high in November-december many newbies in the bitcoin community thought it will keep on rising without coming down, and at this point the price is now a little bit above $10000 and they start complaining and rushing into panic selling. But never understand what volatility means and what is price correction in the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

Yes it's very surprising because we don't expect  for bitcoin price falling in this very low price now that is continuing to get in a very low price now. Of course I have fear that bitcoin will have difficultly Of quick price increase. It's very trending now to the bitcoiners who only expecting for their salary. Because they have no choice whether the price is very low but to sell it just to meet their needs. Everybody's surprise because of the bitcoin price now is very low.
I'm not too surprised that this is normal for the volatile cryptocurrency market as it is today. Bitcoin has had a very high growth period and now it is timed to cool down and help the market became more stable. For new investors, this is a great opportunity for them to invest in bitcoin at a time when it is relatively cheap. Opportunities exist in the cryptocurrency market as important as you can grasp it or not.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
January 22, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

It is very suprising because bitcoin is supposed to have high price because of demand. Bitcoin is now decresing and at the same time altcoins are now increasing I think this is the opportunity or countermeasure if you have stored coins. This is the right time to buy bitcoin now because of the current situation. However, we are not supposed to be startled since we already knew that bitcoin is unpredictable and we must think some action for it in order to manage this happening.
Activity: 125
January 22, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Yes it's very surprising because we don't expect  for bitcoin price falling in this very low price now that is continuing to get in a very low price now. Of course I have fear that bitcoin will have difficultly Of quick price increase. It's very trending now to the bitcoiners who only expecting for their salary. Because they have no choice whether the price is very low but to sell it just to meet their needs. Everybody's surprise because of the bitcoin price now is very low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
Actually YES, I can't believed that the price of bitcoin is continuing decreasing and now the altcoin is pumping. It becomes popular in some countries so that the result is increasing of volume but it is opposite on what we expect, instead of pumping some countries already banned the bitcoin like south korea.

But for me, since I never use a money as capital, the price is good ( compare from the beginning) cause I use the signature campaign in generating of bitcoin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
January 22, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
Don't see anything surprising. It couldn't raise in price so fast infinitely. The correction was inevitable. It's like trying to run an infinite marathon. You can't run without having some rest. Sooner or later you have to rest for some time and then you can continue running. The same with Bitcoin.
Activity: 209
January 22, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I'm not surprised to see bitcoin's value falling down right now. I have expected this to happen after the sudden pump that occured on 2017. I think also that it can still happen again, we should just be patient and wait up until the time has come for bitcoin once again. For now, we should just keep on holding and hoping that pumps would come very often so our profits will increase.
Activity: 88
January 22, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
The rate bitcoin - the most popular crypto currency in the world - is tirelessly breaking records. Only in 2017 the cost of bitcoin increased twenty-fold.
I'm not surprised at the cost of bitcoin, which is now. In my opinion, one of the reasons for the growth of the bitcoin course is the great interest of the public.
The capitalization of bitcoin is more than half of the entire crypto-currency market.
That's true, there's nothing to be surprised about here. And it's true that bitcoin's capitalisation is more than, probably, half the cryptocurrency market. That tells you a lot.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Absolutely yes, I am super surprised about it's price now because bitcoin is so expensive now and the value of it is so high and it can increase more each and everyday and you can earn more from it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
January 21, 2018, 11:40:58 PM
I know the media and cryptocurrency haters are coming out in swarms today saying the bubble popped.  Well, I disagree!  If it really popped, Bitcoin wouldn't be valued at $9,345 (current price as I'm typing) if it truly popped.  We all know that the cryptocurrency market is volatile...but the same goes for other sectors that are new and exploring the unknown. 

I also think that every day when the media reports that the bubble is going to be absent in the media and bitcoin is going to die out, they are trying every means to discredit bitcoin. This also affects the price volatility of bitcoin and I really hate those bitter media.
Activity: 243
January 21, 2018, 10:49:02 PM
Under current conditions, it is very difficult to predict whether to buy Btc stock or waiting for market positive signal. The falling of Btc price affected on almost all coins. We can see in CMC all altcoins price falling dip together following bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: