Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 32. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
of course.why not?1month ago bitcoin price 7k$..i don,t ready for the bitcoin price.because i sell my all bitcoin .i know bitcoin price pump but i never prepaid to see bitcoin price 16000$.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
I knew bitcoin since long time ago. When the price was $200 each.

But at that time I had no idea that it would be this high.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
I must admit that I am surprised that bitcoin has been so stable for several weeks
In my opinion the price will rise in few weeks. I agree, that BTC is stable after a New Year's decrease, but I think it will rise again as the market situation will be stabilized.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

n,, nothing at all. bitcoin price is a stable form. now bitcoin price is around the $14000-$15000 which is very trustable and stable. but in future bitcoin price may contract the level of $ 20k
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 10, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Yes I am... when I was new in bitcoin I hear that bitcoin will reach 10000 usd by december but this more than we expected... I was shocked and regret when I forgot to invest in bitcoin that time. If I can only buy a time machine I will do no matter how much it cost.
Activity: 109
January 10, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
I must admit that I am surprised that bitcoin has been so stable for several weeks
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
January 10, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
Well i am not surprised by seen the price of the bitcoins as it is normal for a new thing to pitch in the market and once its known to the globe it will continue to develop itself in the market and it will reach an unexpected rate and hence i am not surprised to see the market hike of bitcoins. Even if the market went down after crossing 20k ,the market won't stay low for longer time.
Activity: 75
btc
January 10, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
yes because the first time i buy bitcoin is only for the purpose of me buying some electronic load and game credits to provide my needs I did't know it will reach this much its so pricey but others said its still the beginning and price might go even furthers that when i started studying the market and joining some ico hoping it can also be a success like what bitcoin had gone through
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 12:07:35 PM
Yes, i am very much surprise by the bitcoin price. Now the 2018 started and bitcoin reached to 14k usd. As bitcoin is the first digital currency but also the 1st currency of the world which has this much of huge value and this thing is very surprising.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
yeah sometimes because news and fuds spread faster than wild fire you really need to be updated on the trend in the market and you really new to know some quotable persons that might have a possibility to push or pull bitcoin's price but prices can be predicted also what I'm surprise is what happened in 2017 when bitcoin's price skyrockets so much I did't see that coming lucky I bought before that happens..
Activity: 68
January 10, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
not necessarily bitcoin's price can be predicted using some of the indicators professionals used to identify possible levels bitcoins price may hit in the following months of years depending on its prior performance in the market and other indicators may also support each to have a strong analysis that the target price is reachable or possible to attain with the news and fuds spread..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
January 10, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
Shocked, for sure!!! The past year was exciting about BTC!! I dint expect to see bitcoin reaching 20 grand never in my life. Well, I supposed now we are ready for anything, but last year, oh, yes, I was truly shocked!!

And i know bitcoin will have more surprises for us this year, that's a fact, so, lets keep following the market and see how nuts this thing can go.
Activity: 476
January 09, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
Yes, I really surprised by Bitcoin price. In the time, Bitcoin is better than gold. Because day by day it's price very high and it is so  increasing. Most of the people are using it.. lot of online shop and website are accepting Bitcoin. So lot of people are using it and Eran lot of money. So it's price is increasing  day by day
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
January 09, 2018, 12:12:10 PM
NO It s normal correction

waiting Jan and Feb
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
The price of Bitcion will increase from time to time, it will not be surprised if this increase does not stop, but this is good news for those who already have bitcoin, I hope that there will be more good news about bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
yes I was surprised at the price of bitcoin and I was worried because I invested money here but I was surprised because the size of bitcoin is now lowering when I raise my money here but my partner says I just wait for the value to rise and increase than inenvest if money.

Bitcoin price most of the time give us surprise then last year of 2017 bitcoin has given me shock, because bitcoin price rise very fast but now bitcoin also give me surprise becasue bitcoin still under $18000 and i am also waiting that when bitcoin will come cross $20000.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
Actually the price of bitcoin really suprise me everytime when I look the bitcoin's market value.  It is a wonderful thing that you see that your  investment is growing up without doing anything for it.
Activity: 756
January 09, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
This is too much old thread and biggest one, but I am really surprised the Bitcoin price and growth, however now it is not surprise, but it is a daily digest system and a lot of other alt coins are too rising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 09, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
Yes, of course and i'm really very happy about bitcoin's high price.Its a best opportunity to us i guess bitcoin price would increase more in future.
I was suprise the price is rise so fast because of popularity of bitcoin so the price increase quickly. Be happy about the increase of bitcoin price.
Maybe people are regret for not buying bitcoin when it's cheap. Around 500 dollars for one bitcoin, and by the year 2017 bitcoin prices are increasing drastically.

they are obviously sorry, including me. I also regret not investing in Bitcoin, For now, I invest in both Ethereum and Bitcoin because both coins are very profitable. For long-term investment
i agree i think everyone is sorry for not investing in bitcoin earlier but that is not the problem now. I am personally not so surprised by the price of bitcoin at the moment i already knew that it would be this high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Not surprised, disappointed, i thought it would be at 50 000 dollars already

I never thought that the price will grow in such rash permanently. Price grew up in the end of the year, there was smth like bitcoin boom, which could not last forever, now its price is regular and I think it will grow up consistently. And you should not be disappointed, it is normal process.
Pages:
Jump to: