Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 48. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:18:19 AM
Bitcoin will always ne unpredictable so I will never be surprised about its price everyday. One thing is for sure, it will never have a stable price for a long time. Most people hopes its price will always be uprising as time pass so they intend to invest for now because they are looking forward that its price will double or maybe triple in just few days or weeks, so as their gain will be.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:12:27 AM
yah, this bitcoin price always make surprise. since bitcoin come into digital currency the price is so low and now bitcoin price make all people crazy.
Activity: 35
December 16, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
Im really surprised that Bitcoin already reached $7000. I didn't expect that Bitcoin will reach it so quick. Just like that. I think it's because of China allowed trading platform there to operate. With 100 million USD traded in over 3 platforms there. In addition for this, people want to keep their Bitcoins for upcoming hardfork. They sold their altcoins for Bitcoin. So the volume goes to Bitcoin. I think it's these are the reason that drives Bitcoin price surge. I think Bitcoin will back down for at least between 5k and 6k USD for retracement after the hardfork and may pump again up to 8k at the end of the year.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 11:46:18 PM
I am shocked and amazed ,and its going to go higher,eighteen thousand, what , how are we going to get in to buy the DIP.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 15, 2017, 11:42:39 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

i am not really surprised it is expected that one day bitcoin will reach that price. there are many people investing and joining bitcoin it is not a miracle if we reach a higher number.
Activity: 364
December 15, 2017, 11:03:52 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

bitcoin value change time to time decrease or increase.I'm not really surprised by the current price of the bitcoin.. Even though its value decrease we are sure that it will increase after a few days.but its great to see bitcoin now have increase its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 10:28:58 PM
Yes.

Especially considering the problems plaguing it.

Like never ending conf. time (1-10 days) and the über mempool size...

Don't get me wrong, i beleive BTC is the only true crypto and all the other shitcoins are crap.

BTC is just unusable right now.
Activity: 4
December 15, 2017, 10:20:44 PM
Yes, I am stunned by seeing the price hike of Bitcoin. Earlier it was not so high but in few months there is a great change. Due to high prices many people got interested about Bitcoin and start investing in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 09:02:04 PM
Of course. I did not expect the bitcoin price to rise as high as this. I invested in altcoins and of course this case made me lose. I assume the current rise from bitcoin prices is because the Chinese government has lifted the ban on bitcoins
Activity: 26
December 15, 2017, 04:42:59 PM
No doubt, the price will rise and rise:) What is interesting - how December's forks will affect at bitcoin's price Huh
Activity: 37
December 15, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
Yes. The price of the bitcoin had to reach upto what it is now someday , but what surprised is how quickly it reached to the price of what it is today. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 15, 2017, 01:34:11 PM
I'm really surprised because of its continued growth that you expect bitcoin to reach 14k this december and hopefully it will increase even further in 2018
No I’m not surprised with it's price because I knew that its price will reached to the highest and it happen I’m using bitcoin since from last two years and I always do analyses of bitcoin so this year bitcoin bring a lot of changes its price was very high than last year and users are also increased so that was sure that bitcoin will make a record business and it's price will be also a record in next year we are expecting more from bitcoin and I’m sure that it is possible for bitcoin.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
December 15, 2017, 07:31:00 AM
of course I'm surprised to see the bitcoin price. now it is 17000$+ when i started to earn bitcoin, it was 3k$.but now it's price is really surprising.
Activity: 210
December 15, 2017, 07:16:36 AM
Sure I'm surprised at the price of bitcoin today and it reaches $ 17500 and right away but I know that the price will increase in the next few days, especially now the christmas is near and the bitcoin also has the chance to drop the bitcoin because many are require money and many sell their bitcoin but I am sure to increase the price of bitcoin in 2018 and may have reached $ 50000 or up.
Activity: 518
December 15, 2017, 03:34:48 AM
yes I am so surprised at the price of bitcoin today because when I first learned the price of bitcoin is 200,000 more than pesos but now it reaches 800,000 overpowering. I'm also sorry that I did not invest or buy bitcoin when it was too low
Activity: 65
December 15, 2017, 02:50:36 AM
Yes, and now the Bitcoin price is reached $17,000
Activity: 160
December 15, 2017, 02:36:14 AM
yes, I'm quite surprising after seen the price of bitcoin which was increasing so fast and already hit 17k$
Activity: 789
Merit: 273
December 15, 2017, 02:33:50 AM
Absolutely,i'm shocked to the value of bitcoin. I did'nt expect the value of bitcoin.As of now i'm very thankful because my bitcoin is still hight valued. There is a big benefits for me or for all bitcoin user.I think this is the good day to invest your bitcoin .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

Well i am surprise and regret also. I sold my coins few months ago. When china banned the ICO the price goes down and then after the statement of some big investors it decrease more. i thought its the end of bitcoins without wasting any time i went to local bitcoin and sell my all coins. My brain was saying to sell them but heart was against it. i didn't listen to my heard and sell all my bitcoins. I thought i did well and now i am save but later i feel so much regret the price was more than doubled. That was the biggest mistake i ever made. But still we all are surprised on how the bitcoin price raise so much in so less time ?
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 01:19:55 AM
I'm surprised that BTC is still 17k.
It looks like it prepares for the real run Cool

BTC was quiet for last days. He is being prepared to go to the moon)
Pages:
Jump to: