Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 49. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 01:08:49 AM
I'm surprised that BTC is still 17k.
It looks like it prepares for the real run Cool
No I m not because it is crowd effect
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 15, 2017, 12:45:54 AM
I'm surprised that BTC is still 17k.
It looks like it prepares for the real run Cool
Activity: 73
December 14, 2017, 05:40:41 PM
I think so too, the price is rising so significantly, perhaps because so many investments come in so the price goes up, and this can attract many companies to partially shell out their shares to bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 05:21:09 PM
I am thinking about 1$M BTC right know.
I think LTC price increase would be even more than BTC.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 05:19:27 PM
I am never surprise with bitcoin price even if in one day can give 100% profit, bitcoin will keep increasing every day because of big interest of people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
December 14, 2017, 05:19:01 PM
No I am not because it crowd effect (mass effect on crowd) means what doing one person after repeat all people.On my opinion in 90% cases hype work good but sometimes have bad end.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
Yes, bitcoin current rising value surprised me. only few month's bitcoin growing so fast and now some days calculation bitcoin value rise so higher and doubles within some of days! it's make me surprised something.
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 14, 2017, 05:09:20 PM
Honestly, I'm not surprised. I think this price is not the highest. It will increase in new year.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 14, 2017, 04:49:08 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Todays price rises to 10,000$ and even higher. I cant beleive that bitcoin will go as far as this thats why i was encourage to join this forum and learned a lot! It was really a shocking thing that Bitcoin is as valuable as gold now. And people who invested before are now really successful.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 04:46:08 PM
Yes it was very very pleasent  news when I checked my balance.  waiting for more more  growth. at least 25000-30000 to the end of 2018.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
December 14, 2017, 03:28:52 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

yes I was surprised at the price of bitcoin at this time, there is a sense of regret also why I did not buy bitcoin first and then I store and sell now.
but that's okay, I can still collect it now little by little.
Yeah it is true and it is really surprising because at this time bitcoin has very high price it is nearly equal to 2500k and more than this; it is increasing and it will surprise us in future with a huge change in price. Bitcoin has gain a lot of trust for the investors and it is now a source of income for a lot of people. It is going high so we cannot stop the river of bitcoin as much as it is increasing fast now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 02:12:44 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of bitcoin can reach $100k, but I'm surprised the price can continue to rise again and again. With that incident I feel bitcoin prices will continue to strengthen above $100k and will probably fall in the value of $90k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
December 14, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

At first I am but then I got over it. We can say that the previous price surges were due to the hard forks. Since everybody want to have free tokens they started buying in more btc to get more and thus, the price spiked. But lately, I think that aside from the upcoming hard forks, although there's no assurance that it will all push through, the main reason for me is because btc have gained much attention not just in the mainstream media but mostly in the social media platforms. It's good that many are now aware and alongside it, the price went really high that people went crazand y and started pulling out some of their savings just to buy btc. But the sad part here is that many are just purchasing without knowing what they are getting themselves into. If you see physical store of btc ask a random person buying you will definitely catch someone who will tell you that they have no idea what btc really is. They are just purchasing it because they can get profit from it and that's it. I hope they will have the initiative to learn more about btc and other crypto, though.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 14, 2017, 01:57:27 PM

Like everybody else I am truly surprised at first especially that in just a month the value have doubled. But if we think of it we shouldn't be surprised since this thing is bound to happen with btc. Now that more people are engaging in btc, we will be seeing more of this new heights. This week might not have any significant increase of value but let's give it a time and who knows we might see another double increase in another month. It will be really hard to purchase btc by then so we better keep our current btc and prepare to be more amazed and excited!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 01:40:47 PM
I'm amazed and surprised by Bitcoin price. I think every people believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin price rate increase in every day. Bitcoin is now a way to make a person self employee. It can make us rich people. Bitcoins future is shining like gold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 14, 2017, 01:37:42 PM
Yes of course I am surprise with the price of bitcoin.
Because the price of bitcoin increase day by day.
Now a days one bitcoin price is USD 16k,I hope it will be increase at least USD 25k.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:33:56 PM
Everybody is absolutely surprised including me. Bitcoin price is increasing time to time. Now the price reaches about $17000 in the market.
I predict that the price can reach $20,000 sooner. I have never imagined before that the price can go up so highly. It's a very big surprised. I guess next year the price can be higher than today's.

Lol. You really shouldn't be surprised sinced you are from the future. Lol.
Got some tips?? Lolololol.

But anyways. Bitcoin has really had a big rise just within this year alone. And no one ever predicted the price rise to be this fast. I myself never imagined that this could really happen so damn fast. I was surely surprised. I mean, who wouldn't be?  With what's been happening lately, we cannot even predict anymore what's gonna happen next. But what i am sure of is that if this trend continues, by December next year, Lamborghini will run out of stock. Lol.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:29:16 PM
It is really surprising to see the price of bicoin suddenly soaring up from the last couple of months,this is probably because of sudden increase in demand of bitcoins
Activity: 308
December 14, 2017, 01:20:14 PM
I remembered 5 years ago when it was only at $3,000. Now it has gone more then double! It's a surprising thing.
yes definitely I am also surprised by bitcoin price because its price is going to very high and that is the best opportunity for those who want to earn from bitcoin or invest in bitcoin, so if I earn from this forum that will best for me to invest some money for my best future planing .  
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 01:17:21 PM
I'm surprised at the current rise in bitcoin prices, of course the $ 16000 price is unexpected, it makes me regret for selling bitcoins when the price is $ 5000, because it thinks prices will be difficult after reaching $ 5000.
Pages:
Jump to: