Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 69. (Read 33321 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 07, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
yes of course me , you and evry one here are surprise by bitcoin price , I can hardly believe that bitcoin price will hit 20k before 2018 . no one expect the bitcoin up 16k in 2017 .

Ookay, Just hit !7k  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 07, 2017, 06:20:16 PM
I'm really surprised now at the cost of bitcoon and how quickly this price is growing. For every few hours, the cost of bitcoin grows by about $ 1000. This is great and at the same time it is not good, because we must understand that in this way the bitcoat price is pumped artificially as in a classic financial bubble. There are no objective reasons for such an unthinkable growth of his course. Then there must be the same rapid decline.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:19:23 PM
yes of course me , you and evry one here are surprise by bitcoin price , I can hardly believe that bitcoin price will hit 20k before 2018 . no one expect the bitcoin up 16k in 2017 .
Activity: 210
December 07, 2017, 06:08:56 PM
I really shocked by seeing the price of bitcoin now because two month before when I was saw the price of bitcoin it was really approx to $7000 after that I see the price direct right now and it is approx to $15000  . I really shocked that the price of bitcoin is more than double in two month because I don't think that the price of bitcoin is reaches to very high level or the popularity of bitcoin is spread in all over the world and people love the bitcoin more and more.

Yes, I am really surprise, infact I was really shocked on bitcoin price right now because through bitcoin, I really can help my on anything, through financial and for me to support my study. I was really shock and I am thankful that they give me an opportunity to work here for me to get an extra income. I cant believe that I can gain much profit working in here.
copper member
December 07, 2017, 06:04:22 PM
Yes, i wasn't expect the recent changes of btc price and the fast rising price of btc. I am expecting at least $10000 but i was wrong since btc price pumps at $16000 and much higher.

I guess it will reach at $20000 at the end of this year.

Sorry to break your expectations, but my guess is 20k by next Monday...
Activity: 125
December 07, 2017, 05:53:44 PM
Very surprised actually. I expected it to go down after $11.000 but it keeps making go nuts about it! Bitcoin is mad! MAD!
Activity: 434
December 07, 2017, 05:51:55 PM
I said that I was pleasantly surprised by the value at the moment, I certainly expected that everything would be so but not so much the price will leave the threshold that I imagined

Oh yeah, it value getting high and as of this time still continue. My investment in bitcoin makes my profit double and hoping that it will continue to gaining more profit. Somehow, the value of my altcoin decreased hoping to increase soon. I can't imagine that the value of bitcoin surpassed and still contnue to increased, it's a good sign that many investors interested on this bitcoin era.
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 07, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
Yes, i wasn't expect the recent changes of btc price and the fast rising price of btc. I am expecting at least $10000 but i was wrong since btc price pumps at $16000 and much higher.

I guess it will reach at $20000 at the end of this year.
copper member
December 07, 2017, 05:30:19 PM
yes, bitcoin price is surprise for me from tomorrow which is increasing with a very fast rate which have crossed 15k$ very soon from last some days and in future i am expecting that bitcoin will cross 50k$ in future very soon because now a big investor are involved in bitcoin and we can earn more money in future.

Man, can you please hare some more information about those big investors?
Thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 05:29:09 PM
I said that I was pleasantly surprised by the value at the moment, I certainly expected that everything would be so but not so much the price will leave the threshold that I imagined
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 07, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

It surprised me beyond my limit. It's price have reached higher than what I have expected  and have ever imagined. If I only knew that bitcoin will reach it's highest stroke, I would have invested much money years ago and become a millionaire now. I was really surprised and I believe that bitcoin price will reach higher and will shock us more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 04:12:11 PM
The price keeps raising, bitcoin has hitten 16 thousands.
I believe that the price of bitcoin today is not really surprising because it is really already been expected to rise and it is really been expected to continue rising,I think it is all because bitcoin is getting more popular than the past few years  bitcoin today is really grown faster .
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
December 07, 2017, 04:10:01 PM
 I really shocked by seeing the price of bitcoin now because two month before when I was saw the price of bitcoin it was really approx to $7000 after that I see the price direct right now and it is approx to $15000  . I really shocked that the price of bitcoin is more than double in two month because I don't think that the price of bitcoin is reaches to very high level or the popularity of bitcoin is spread in all over the world and people love the bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 04:05:38 PM
The price keeps raising, bitcoin has hitten 16 thousands.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 07, 2017, 03:56:02 PM
What happens to the bitcoin price increase is a big surprise, I'm sure 99% of users do not think that bitcoin prices can reach $ 16k, I suppose that bitcoin prices before the year ends no more than $ 5,000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 07, 2017, 03:48:53 PM
I can not look anymore to Bitcoin price ticker, it is to stressful & painful...all BTC which I changed to altcoins...lost oportunity to gain so much profit
I am definitely surprised because the price of bitcoin goes really high  it exceeded my expectations more with time.I know that bitcoin could be as this successful but i never thought that it would happen in an instant. It is now reaching close to 8000,$ and I only expected for its value to reach as this high, after the hard fork. And since the fork will still take place in november, there's a chance that it'll be more expensive before this year end and maybe possible to break the 10000-dollar mark and hopefully it will.which is very good for the investers.
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 07, 2017, 03:31:18 PM
though the price really got pumped, my friends & relatives still dont believed on it xD
“it's to good to be true" they say xD
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
December 07, 2017, 03:29:36 PM
For me, a great shock is the price of bitcoins. I never thought that it would be so much. I laughed when at the rate 4 they said that it would be 7, when I was 7 I did not believe that there would be 10, but now I'm not surprised at anything.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2017, 03:20:47 PM
Not really surprised by bitcoin price actually, but a bit surprised by its growing up so fastly, because I thought it will take longer time for Bitcoin to reach this levels, while it is rising so quickly and hit $15k actually and still going up every day almost.
Activity: 106
December 07, 2017, 02:30:35 PM
We are really surprised how the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. On October 29 this year, the price of Bitcoin was $6000-$6100 and now Bitcoin worth $ 15790, which is really unbelievable. Nobody could think that price of Bitcoin would increase so much. The way I am really surprised.

It is not easy to predict the price of bitcoin. I am also surprise about sudden bitcoin price rise more faster than predicted. I thought it would go down to get opportunity to buy some bitcoins however it is just moving like rockets.
Pages:
Jump to: