Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 73. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:19:21 PM
Who is not surprised? he is an abnormal person hahaha just joking.

I'm very surprised at the price today, I'm sure this will continue. Save your bitcoin buddy, big wave will come.

This BTC price was expected  Smiley I think we can see 15k $ per 1 BTC till the end of year. After that 20k $ will be the next target Smiley

We will actually see 15k tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

I'm very surprised at the price today, I'm sure this will continue. Save your bitcoin buddy, big wave will come.

This BTC price was expected  Smiley I think we can see 15k $ per 1 BTC till the end of year. After that 20k $ will be the next target Smiley
Activity: 518
December 06, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

Activity: 45
December 06, 2017, 11:02:38 PM
Yes I am, I'm very surprised in bitcoin price now. Recently i just started btc and if i compared to the price now, all i can say is wow Cheesy. Every morning i always in a hurry just to checked my balance and btc price. No regret, it never fails my expectation. I'm thinking of putting my savings here in bitcoin. I know its too risky but if i checked how the price is moving up and how it change its always push me to take a risk.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:45:10 PM
I was very surprised, just imagine he was up 1000% more since the beginning of the year. What kind of coin is, is a rare phenomenon.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 10:42:40 PM
Im not surprised , The CME, Nasdec, and AND and and , they all want in now, Goverments around the world are probobly secretly buying it , mining it, im pretty shure the banks dont want Joe blow, to own it , this is why the price could explode!!!!! they will want to control it so what better way but to blow the price out of proportion with fake counterfit Fiet currency, thay can print as much as they want . think about it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 06, 2017, 10:32:54 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

a little surprised, but reasonable if prices jumped high because every day the number of bitcoin mined less, this is also the cause of the price increase very quickly.

Bitcoin has its rising popularity that is why there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin is also getting higher and higher. I will not be surprised if this increase will not stop. This is a good news for those who already has bitcoin but a bit struggle to those who doesn't have yet bit still wants to acquire.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 09:40:07 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I'm so surprised and i'm so inloved in Bitcoin now. Because it is now almost ₱730,000 or estimated into $14000. As compared to last few years, this is what we call Miracle in rising of Bitcoin ever since. But the negative part of it is, the investment sites. Many investment sites are now arouse and amazed because of Bitcoin's price and some of them are wanted to scam and gain a lot of Bitcoin in easy way.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 09:24:14 PM
I would like to know what else on Earth can prevent the brutal soar of BTC, now that he is a liar, and now may think he is really a liar, haha, would you be happy because you already have BTC, anyway, I Optimistic about the BTC, but did not hold. I hold altcoin. Wish everyone a fortune! BTC is also a continuation of the legend!
Activity: 168
December 06, 2017, 08:52:54 PM
I used to think bitcoin will not experience a very significant price increase. because this coin is not so popular. but after I see in 2017 is a good year for bitcoin because bitcoin becomes the most expensive coin. that I've seen. not just surprised, I made an effort to invest into this coin. and a little regret because in the past did not invest.

If you see the recent price of bitcoin which is hitting $14000 per bitcoin so you will more surprise.
When i woke up this morning i am really surprising. I regret because i sell it earlier.
Activity: 224
December 06, 2017, 08:51:40 PM
It's  a big surprise. I guess I'm not the only one who gets the surprise. Many people do. No one can guess how much bitcoin will cost every hour,  every minute,  every second. It can go higher or lower. Who knows? But it seem that bitcoin price will go up higher time to time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 06, 2017, 08:42:41 PM
This news about rapid bitcoin price has left me totally flabbergasted. Only 2 scenarios I see here: first, it will continue to rise further and further and second, it will fall down quite steeply. But my opinion is...  bitcoin is going to climb up high.

What about 15k by Friday? Is it possible?

We can look forward to it and $15k will be reach in no time.

I'm actually shookt by all these rising moment of bitcoin like I just slept last night with just $12k and woke up this morning with 13800$ in my face. I actually drop my tablet in my face because of this, lol!
I can't imagine how fast bitcoin price is and it's really unpredictable yet unstoppable and sure thing that $20k before this year end might happen.
Activity: 182
December 06, 2017, 08:37:41 PM
yess! a big yess, when i was start its just 2k$ and now its 11k$ ..its really good to invest right now try it now
Activity: 167
December 06, 2017, 08:32:23 PM
sure, I was really surprised to see the rising bitcoin price increase because there was no trigger that caused the price to rise so high in an instant.
and I was really surprised to see the rising bitcoin prices
Activity: 185
December 06, 2017, 08:14:02 PM
I am more beyond surprised i am shocked actually. Because my plan was to hold some strong altcoins first and after i collect my profit from them i was going to buy some bitcoin with them but today i am really shocked and sad about not to buy bitcoin first.

Everyone would be surprised actually. It started into a low value then suddenly it rises uncontrollably. It is like comparing now and then, the light on the 60's ang the light today. It is a different thing. Having a 10 Bitcoin can make you a millionaire. D'you think you wouldn't be surprise onto it.
Activity: 197
December 06, 2017, 08:12:59 PM
holy O&(@, just a couple hours a it was around 13k now above 14k. At this rate 20k before year end.... what is going on  Shocked
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 07:23:00 PM
Im totally surprised because the value of bitcoin is still rising. Last october the value of bitcoin was just 6000$ and now it went up so fast the value now is 10000$

Now you arw absolutely surprise again because of the value now was $13450 it is so fast rising the value and the others was wondering and afraid if they buy butcoin right now because of the rising of value. Can we think before the year end was rising up to $20000  and this is was absolutely wow surprising us the value because of continuously rising.
Activity: 89
December 06, 2017, 07:22:28 PM
yes, I'm very surprised with bitcoin price now, because I think it's so high now. In early 2017 and in end of year bitcoin price increase so much. Its really make the holder of bitcoin will get huge profit now. Bitcoin is getting higher and higher every time and still will continue to grow up the price will more higher than now. Hope the more good news about bitcoin will coming.
Activity: 560
December 06, 2017, 07:12:35 PM
Honestly, yeah i was too surprised on how bitcoins increased the price now a days. At the same time i do regret not to buy plenty when the price was still dump. Anyway, am into long term investment so i still have more time to invest more.
Yes I felt the price of bitcoin dump and the price at that time was about 26 millions, I was also very regret. But you don't need to worry because I think a lot of altcoin is also very good, although still lost with bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 07:06:57 PM
I am a little nervous about it at the moment. With wallstreet going to be doing futures trading on bitcoin what would stop whales buying into bitcoin now riding it up, then taking out a short position on futures trading and dumping all of their bitcoin.

I really hope i am wrong and it is simply more people becoming interested in bitcoin!

cheers,

polar
Pages:
Jump to: