Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 90. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
Watching bitcoin now is amazingly unexpected. Previously I knew price bitcoin at that price only $ 500 now up to $ 8100

I were expecting bitcoin to reach the 7000 dollars at December, but well looks like it had reached before, but no all my predictions had been broken this years, and  i doubt someone were expecting bitcoin to be where it is at the moment. I had sold a few satoshis when the bitcoin were at 6200 dollars because i expected a corretion as always happen, but well it went above again.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 10:13:27 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes I am surprise in the value of bitcoin now because it is very too fast to have a high amount.So I will not surprise if the bitcoin will continouosly get high.Maybe sometimes it will be get down but its just sometimes.So it is good to invest now here in bitcoin.So it is possible that it can get high the value of btc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
November 25, 2017, 10:07:56 AM
Watching bitcoin now is amazingly unexpected. Previously I knew price bitcoin at that price only $ 500 now up to $ 8100

The prediction of professional trader is true, The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing and it will probably reach $10k by the time that 2018 will come. So this will be the best reason to keep on investing in bitcoin and also trading.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 10:05:40 AM
im curious how many new people to bitcoin buy each day
As long as everyone is curious but doesnt dare buying more there is still a big market to go
Activity: 64
November 25, 2017, 10:01:13 AM
Yes,i'm too a little bit surprised by the steady increase in bitcoin price.
It was predicted that bitcoin price earlier increased due to people dropping their altcoins to buy bitcoins and get access to free BTG coins.It was expected that after getting free coins,they would drop their bitcoins and would once again start buying altcoins which would create a price fall in bitcoin.

But,unexpectedly,bitcoin price seems to continuously increasing and once again,bitcoin move has become unpredictable.

Yes I am completely surprised with the price of Bitcoin when I look back 6 month..
And now price is cross the$8,000 it's completely surprised for me..and who's newbie in cryptocurrency or bitcoin market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 09:46:51 AM
hello,everybody,The bitcoin price has achieved a new all-time high for the second time this week at $8,668, with strong momentum led by Japan and South Korea.
Activity: 314
November 25, 2017, 09:46:22 AM
I'm very surprise in bitcoin price because when I started to use faucet before it is 5k then try this bitcoin forum last week I totally encourage myself to earn more and learn more in this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
November 25, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
i think many big whales are pumping bitcoin price, make it rises from 8200 to 8600$ in just few hours, is surprised me very much, but i believe it will drop back to 8200 soon, so this is a really good time to trade some bitcoin.
Activity: 196
November 25, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
I am very surprice of this bitcoin price as of now but not how i am very much surprice from my first days of joining bitcoin.
Activity: 84
November 25, 2017, 09:31:49 AM
I'm really anticipated about that development. I have already tested the price of Bitcoin, I was really scared to see what I saw because we did not really know the reason for such high altitude. I'm scared that it will drop down and as a result most users will be frustrated and confused. Once more, I'm more worried about what can happen next week and month
Activity: 224
November 25, 2017, 09:27:44 AM
The first time I join mining here I think 3 or 4 months ago in bitcoin the value of bitcoin is only around $5k so I was really shocked because the price of bitcoin now is aroung $8k.Right now I save the bitcoin the I've earn in a signature campaign because I really believe that bitcoin well keep on increasing and it is really good to help me get rich and buy all the the things that I wanted in my whole life.Many people who earn bitcoin find it as a form of investment and I people that bitcoin is the future so lets do it now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 09:16:32 AM
Nope, so many people are expecting this price and the pump is really good .. bitcoin is near on its prediction to have 10,ooo USD before the yearr of 2017 ends and i want to see the 14K USD on the first quarter next year.

Probably it will be 10k $ per 1 BTC soon. I hope it will be up to 15-20 k $ per 1 BTC next year. It is possible with current BTC capitalization - it has room to grow up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 09:11:40 AM
Nope, so many people are expecting this price and the pump is really good .. bitcoin is near on its prediction to have 10,ooo USD before the yearr of 2017 ends and i want to see the 14K USD on the first quarter next year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 25, 2017, 09:05:13 AM
No, and i am sure it will be more than 10 000 after New Year.
Yeah that is pretty sure and you can say we easily assume such price for bitcoin at the end of this year. You are absolutely right that only in the month of November, bitcoin have jumped from $5k to $8k and that is more likely to happen in next year too. Prices of bitcoin will be going higher and this will never be going to end unless there are no more computers and internet access to those PCs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 07:34:43 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I am not surprised in the least. I expect bitcoin and other coins to continue to increase in price. However we do need to be careful to not have all of our investments tied only directly into bitcoin. Having other investments in altcoins are a good idea.

The price cannot go up forever, there can be a period of time where the price goes down for a few weeks or months then goes back up again. Just remember that. There usually is a point where the price hits another all time high and then goes back down. Lots of people like to take some profit and they sell out of it and into another coin(they pump altcoins for profit) then they go back into bitcoin when bitcoin price has gone down by 400 or so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
I am more beyond surprised i am shocked actually. Because my plan was to hold some strong altcoins first and after i collect my profit from them i was going to buy some bitcoin with them but today i am really shocked and sad about not to buy bitcoin first.
It is quite surprising for people who started using Bitcoin way it's price is just not that high. But today generation, or peoole who uses bitcoin as of know would really find bitcoin price as a form of investment becasue it just prove it self or its worth on the market aligned to business and transaction for people to have profit and income in the future as a form of crypto-currency.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 24, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Yes I am little surprised by it because of its rapidly increasing the price for just a days. Even though it decrease when there is a fork for just almost 2 days there is an increasing or price already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 24, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

Now it has already reached 8,200$. And I'm not surprised that Bitcoin is growing. I think Bitcoin has a great potential and will reach 10,000$ by the end of this year. It's time to hurry to those who have not invested yet.
Activity: 8
November 24, 2017, 03:19:21 PM
It's only more than 20 days since your article was published, and it has gone up more than 1000 dollars. The market is really crazy. I'm sorry, I always wanted to buy a little bit when the price of the currency was down, but I didn't buy it
Activity: 14
November 24, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: