Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 92. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 11:44:07 PM
as we see,The number one cryptocurrency has risen in recent months spurred on by the announcement that the CME Group are planning to launch a bitcoin futures contracts in mid-December,so The price of bitcoin will continue to rise Smiley~
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 11:43:57 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

are you kidding, of course the bitcoin price is now surprising and this is what bitcoiners want, and it is still not too late to start investing here
Still a few more years before we start saturating.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

are you kidding, of course the bitcoin price is now surprising and this is what bitcoiners want, and it is still not too late to start investing here
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 11:11:21 PM
I was really surprised by the very high rise in bitcoin prices, and there was no major trigger that caused the price to rise so high in an instant.
but it's only natural that bitcoin prices soared, in fact I could hardly believe the soaring bitcoin price rise in such a fast time.
because last time I saw bitcoin price when it cost 4000 $ and I never saw it again.
With the now very high rise of bitcoin prices it really really surprised me.

The cause, as far as I can tell, is that more private investment groups (hedge funds) are entering the market.  At the beginning of the year btc had a market cap of 20 or 30 billion, I forget the exact number.  But a single fund can be larger than that, and there are many many funds.  When public mutual funds start to get involved, look out.  Anyway its just a simple matter of scale.  With large investors coming in and a finite supply, the price will have to go up by a lot.  Just for reference a mid cap company is ~30 billion, and there are hundreds of those in the USA alone.  Even now btc is nothing compared to the overall market.

That being said, I am very surprised at how much it has gone up this year.  I knew it was going up eventually, I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

To the moon!
It always happens when you least expect it, at least until you learn to predict your own expectations.

And yes, companies like Apple, Google and Amazon are worth well over $600~800 Billion each. Bitcoin is just a cute little joke compared to them right now. In the future Bitcoin should have a market cap well into the trillions though.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 08:10:30 PM
i think BTC is prepared to reach 10000$ for Jan. some technicality action show this price for BTC.
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
November 23, 2017, 06:57:43 PM
I was really surprised by the very high rise in bitcoin prices, and there was no major trigger that caused the price to rise so high in an instant.
but it's only natural that bitcoin prices soared, in fact I could hardly believe the soaring bitcoin price rise in such a fast time.
because last time I saw bitcoin price when it cost 4000 $ and I never saw it again.

The cause, as far as I can tell, is that more private investment groups (hedge funds) are entering the market.  At the beginning of the year btc had a market cap of 20 or 30 billion, I forget the exact number.  But a single fund can be larger than that, and there are many many funds.  When public mutual funds start to get involved, look out.  Anyway its just a simple matter of scale.  With large investors coming in and a finite supply, the price will have to go up by a lot.  Just for reference a mid cap company is ~30 billion, and there are hundreds of those in the USA alone.  Even now btc is nothing compared to the overall market.

That being said, I am very surprised at how much it has gone up this year.  I knew it was going up eventually, I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

To the moon!
Activity: 167
November 23, 2017, 06:51:14 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 23, 2017, 06:25:30 PM
I am very surprised, I invested all the money in altkoins in September, I thought the next time there will be no strong growth.
now i have -40% depo in btc(((
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 06:22:56 PM
this is an extraordinary achievement that has been surpassed by bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
November 23, 2017, 06:20:45 PM
I was surprised with how high it has jumped this year, but I am no longer surprised by it. As time goes on, bitcoin continues to build legitimacy. With a growing brand and base of users globally, and only 21 million that can be minted, the sky is the limit. Sooner or later, we will cross the $10,000 mark.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 06:17:23 PM
I am impressed and excited to join in bitcoin myself because of the recent increases (past 12 months).
But since november was really really good, i just wait for a small drop and invest my fiat ^^
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
November 23, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
Yes I am! Bitcoin is a store of value right now! Like a crypto bank, everyone should at least have 1 bitcoin in their life. We work hard for it and we will be rewarded!
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 06:13:13 PM
I'm not too surprised by the bitcoin prices right now. Because from the beginning I see bitcoin from the cheap price until now very expensive. Bitcoin from the beginning of its appearance has a very good potential for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Of course I am really surprised by the price of Bitcoin because at the start of this year bitcoin's price was around 800-900$ but now it's 8200$ . I never thought that the price of btc would jump up this quick.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
Yes at the same time quite regretful. Since the price of the bitcoin fluctuates in the market. Nobody knows when the price of bitcoin is going up or going down. As of now the price for single amount of bitcoin is equivalent to Php 414,523.00 . Six digit numbers is a huge amount especially for those not financially capable. It’s a great opportunity for those users who’s not yet get their investment back. Unfortunately I already convert my bitcoins last week. In that case, if I did not do that maybe my investment increase up to 7-10% in just one week. From its value, it’s a great sign that the bitcoin performs well and the demand of people in bitcoins is increasing also.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 02:42:22 AM
Surprised? I am stunned, it has been 3 years since I heard the bitcoin first time and I said wtf then? Now, I can't believe its value. But what I get worried is 800% raise in a year!
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 01:57:15 AM
When you check the bitcoin price, you are really burdened with what you see because you do not really know the reason why the increase is so high like this.
Activity: 197
November 23, 2017, 01:56:10 AM
Yes,I am very surprise.It is a big regret for me that i sell my .5btc before and now look at the value of BTC now,My God.I always gonna tell my self that just hold your BTC for the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 23, 2017, 01:47:52 AM
Yes I am surprise about the value of Bitcoin because it keeps on increasing today eventhough some people won't believe that there is a future in Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
November 23, 2017, 01:18:55 AM

I'm not actually surprised by the fast increasing growth of bitcoin because I already expected that bitcoin will soon hit the mark 10 thousand before this year end or even close to it. I'm really happy and surely many people are happy because of the growth of bitcoin, especially those who invested long before and keep it all the time until to this day. Some people might have been already a millionaire or have thousands worth of real money because of the market cap that we have right now. This sudden increase is actually noticed by a lot of companies that made them attracted to bitcoin. 100 percent if this keeps going until over the next years many companies will surely invest with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: