Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 17. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
It seems that after seeing the bear market earlier in the year, we are no longer surprised by the recent fluctuations in Ethereum prices. And it seems like this is a chance because at least we have a rough prediction of what Ethereum can do especially this year.
Activity: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:29:49 PM
I am very scared about the current encryption market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Activity: 13
November 09, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
At first yes, I though only Bitcoin has high price and big value, but I look around with markets and some exchange I was mesmerized by ETH price that it is coming nect to Bitcoin and it is still progressing when it comes to uses.
Activity: 22
November 09, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
It's hard to surprise me, because I have been working in crypto for a long time and saw a lot of falls and sharp ups. Crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 05:04:26 PM
I am surprised with the price of the ethereum, with the price of bitcoin, with the prices of all my altcoins. I do not know what is happening with the market, when the situation changes, I have lost almost all of my investments.
I think many have lost their money. Many made plans about the future business or further investment, or what material benefits, and with this price - we are poor. But I do not think that this will continue forever, the growth will be even more. The only question is how strong he will be. And whether we have enough mind to fix their profits
This is the main problem for beginners. They cannot analyze the market normally, and do not know when is the best time to enter the market, and when to exit. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly learn to work with the market.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 08, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
I am surprised with the price of the ethereum, with the price of bitcoin, with the prices of all my altcoins. I do not know what is happening with the market, when the situation changes, I have lost almost all of my investments.
I think many have lost their money. Many made plans about the future business or further investment, or what material benefits, and with this price - we are poor. But I do not think that this will continue forever, the growth will be even more. The only question is how strong he will be. And whether we have enough mind to fix their profits
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 03:22:04 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
not only I might be surprised maybe most investors will also feel this, but the confidence and patience that I am not really panicked because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 12:17:25 AM
As it turned out, everything is simple.  Ethereum, like other coins, depends on the price of Bitcoin, and therefore falls after it!
Now the coins will no longer depend on the price of the BTC, which is my prediction, now the trend of coin growth is following the trend of ETH, because ETH is the main coin to trade the Other altcoin, or eth itself is the main coin to buy the tokens in the ICO project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 10:45:57 PM
Maybe a little surprised. The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.

I'm sure that ethereum immediately surprised us again, and now is the right time to buy ethereum before it's too late or expensive, I'm optimistic that the end of the year prices can reach at least $ 1000, so by buying now we can get big profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
I never thought that ethereum would fall to these prices.I thought the lowest price would be $300.So it surprised me.That's why I buy ethereum every time I see these prices.Already in the ethereum, mild increases began.But these are just the beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 06, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
As it turned out, everything is simple.  Ethereum, like other coins, depends on the price of Bitcoin, and therefore falls after it!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 06, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
Certainly surprised, especially after the price I saw in January and did not sell it. And he could earn a lot of millions. Now I sit and get upset, I watch how my briefcase is melting.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
Maybe a little surprised. The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.
November 06, 2018, 03:20:21 AM
Yes it is true all cryptocoins can experience dips and price drops at the market even top cryptocoins. Im not surprise at the price of ethereum now because it happens all the times that it will recover soon and i really believe it will set a new highest peak and i think it will be at year ends. So it's really best to invest now at ethereum while price is at low now.
November 06, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
I am sure it is just a temporary situation, and Ethereum will go up quite soon. At least I hope it will happen. And I am not the only one
November 06, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
yes, even though its normal for ethereum to go down or go up because it has a high volatility, I didint expect that its price will go down to this. I expect that it will fall a little and continue to pump again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 06, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
No, this price is not too surprising. All coins did fall a lot after a big pump. But now cryptos prices are very stable.
Activity: 9
November 06, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
The price is as it should be but I think now the price itself tells that you need to buy and where for a lot of money as soon as the price could jump minimum twice and then would no longer be very profitable to buy!
Activity: 15
November 06, 2018, 02:34:19 AM
In general, it was extremely unexpected when Etherium fell in the early 18th year, but what to do, it will still grow!
Pages:
Jump to: