Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 19. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
Surprised, given the impending decline in the general generation of coins of the etherium, this is not logical. Perhaps there are too few new ICO and there is not much demand.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play. Risk is higher than any other type of investments.
Activity: 5
November 05, 2018, 03:27:16 AM
The price is as it should be but I think now the price itself tells that you need to buy and where for a lot of money as soon as the price could jump minimum twice and then would no longer be very profitable to buy!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 05, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
Maybe a little surprised. The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.

Did not expect this much low Eth would fall. But on other hand I look at it that it is a good opportunity for everyone to buy at lower price beacuse it is matter of time and when prices start to increase it will rise very rapidly and give us good returns on our investment .
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
I was not surprised at the price of the ETH because I was here and knew that this was sometimes the price sometimes rising.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
No, it is expected to rise since it is been use as a primary token for trades making demands of it to be big and its price to jump high.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
No, it is expected to rise since it is been use as a primary token for trades making demands of it to be big and its price to jump high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:51:09 AM
I'm not surprised at anything. This is a cryptocurrency. there is a very large volatility and you just need to get used to it
Activity: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.
Activity: 13
November 04, 2018, 02:23:39 AM
ethereum is the second coin after the bitcoin so I think no one is surprised by this because now it's normal and the ethereum price prediction will be higher in the next few months.
Activity: 17
November 04, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
It's hard to surprise me, because I have been working in crypto for a long time and saw a lot of falls and sharp ups. Crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 16
November 04, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
i guess there is not thing to be surprise anymore with the market rightnow, the price of altcoins has been dropped drastically in jus 2 days ago, and i know this dump will soon recover will a huge pump in short tiem and i was right ETH has been pumped very powerful today. Until now, ETH can have the chance to be the best altcoin and will keep dominating the market for many years from now i believed.
Activity: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
ethereum is the second coin after the bitcoin so I think no one is surprised by this because now it's normal and the ethereum price prediction will be higher in the next few months.
Activity: 10
November 04, 2018, 02:08:20 AM
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Activity: 14
November 04, 2018, 01:35:33 AM
Yes, last month prices on ETH regulates highly in which individuals are willing to buy more ethereum because of the demand in the market but now the trend continued and its confusing right now.But in this kind of situation its all normal because I believe it will directly regulate again someday.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 01:34:06 AM
I am not surprised by this, because most of the price of ETH comes from hype, although it is very successful in the ICO market, but the ICO market is gradually losing investors!
Activity: 14
November 04, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
Yes, I'm a little surprised at this price, because after a sharp fall, everyone expected a rapid growth. but the rapid growth did not happen and the prices, unfortunately, are now quite low. but I am sure that prices will rise.
Activity: 12
November 04, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Activity: 13
November 04, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
facebook is developing its own cryptocurrency . google is also studying block technology . apple is also doing about encrypted payments . the next explosion of ether will be driven by these giants . it may be this year .
Pages:
Jump to: