Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 71. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 30, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Now I am surprised by the price of Ethereum, but I think that soon the price will grow a little, it can not be at this level for so long. Of course, this coin has disadvantages, but this does not prevent it from being useful and convenient to store all coins with ICO

The price of eth is really suprising, not only eth even other crypto currencies are really surprising because the price of almost coin decrease a lot but I still believe thay bitcoin and other altcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Now I am surprised by the price of Ethereum, but I think that soon the price will grow a little, it can not be at this level for so long. Of course, this coin has disadvantages, but this does not prevent it from being useful and convenient to store all coins with ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
No., for the first time i knew etherium the price was like this on Juni 2017, so i think its natural and maybe can grow up again in the end of the year like last year did, etherium can hit over 1k$.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Of course I was surprised by the price of ethereum, how not? ethereum experienced a significant price decline, this made investors worried. very surprising market today.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
I am surprise but not surprise at the same time as the market is volatile and anything can happen at any point in time and this the more reason that only the risk takers are still in the market

its a wild west here... everyone have their freedom to control their money. no regulated body to control market bull and bear. thats is why many coin is drop like 80-90% this year. all this coin become $hitcoin due to no one control the market flow. 
Activity: 27
August 30, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
I am surprise but not surprise at the same time as the market is volatile and anything can happen at any point in time and this the more reason that only the risk takers are still in the market
Activity: 350
August 30, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
I'm surprised now because I didn't expect such a fall. The bear market has been going on for a long time, but that's not the main reason of this drop down. The main thing here is that many big projects are selling their Ethereum and it's a little scary. I hope that the price of Ethereum will recover soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
Yes, I'm really surprised at the current ETH price, because the prices are really falling, and I'm still holding on to ETH this time because I expect ETH prices to rise by the end of the year. now on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
I'm not surprised by the price of ETH right now, it's all natural, that's what the market is supposed to be.

But so far, just waiting for the market to increase, we need to give the market more patience.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
I personally am not surprised by the price of Ethereum now. It was obvious that after such a powerful pump it would fall. I think it's temporary, and in less than a year, we're looking at$2,000. IMHO
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
I am surprised with such a dropdown of ethereum. Everyone estimated growth, but now it is below estimations. Let's wait for a couple of months and I believe eth will back to 1000$+
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
I must confess I am really supriced with the present situation of the ethereum but not only that am also supriced about the general condition of the market presently. Things seems to have fallen apart. The course of which I don't know but I believe that there is going to be a better future ahead and we shall all smile soon.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 03:04:14 AM
In the current state of ethereum, I am very surprised, with the price of the ethereum, but I will not panic in the ethereum state, it is normal, maybe for this person the opportunity to buy ethereum and other Coin, for a cheap price. The market is dumping too hard that is why ethereum and most of the altcoins are reacting to bitcoin's price movements,theres nothing to worry about because these bulls are preparing to pump the market up!We have enough bearish market that is why these bulls are too eager now to push the market,ethereum will always recover faster than any altcoins that is why you shouldnt worried about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.

This is a brilliant idea indeed. A good way to start purchasing more etc a great opportunity to have a hold to something will great potential. Soon enough ethereum will rise and the investors investment will be paid off more than what they expected. This is the cycle of crypto.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 30, 2018, 02:53:34 AM
Its not surprising anymore that this year everycoin will fall including ethereum maybe many ico companies collected thousands of ethereum last year converted money into fiat to secure from volatility of the market prices happening right now but we dont have to worry once market continue to rebound price will regain in no time.
Activity: 136
August 30, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
The price of ether has decreased randomly because the price of bitcoin is at its instability. It affects the level of demand for ethereum also decreases, so that ethereum prices fall further. It will soon increase consistently again if the demand for ether increases and the price of bitcoin also increases with its stable position.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
The price of course is frustrating. But I think Takao is the calm before the frenzied growth! Despite the fall in the value of the second largest cryptocurrency, its production has great prospects. There is an estimated forecast for September 2018: at the beginning of the month $243, at the end of $324 → growth of +33% compared to August. Then I think it will be much more interesting!
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 30, 2018, 02:39:11 AM
I don't surprised but I expected more expensive price. But I understand that ICO's with own greed must to fix their fund raising. Because most if these projects are clear scams, hidden or obvious. That's why they rushed to sell own ETH holdings. In other cases they would be forced to refund it soon. This is ICO team life - difficult and unpredictable  Grin
Activity: 169
August 30, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
Yes, I am really surprised by the price of Ethereum. Ethereum rose to $2,000 last year. Although Ethereum is very low in this year's market, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
I am not surprised at the price of ETH. I think his fluctuation and his fall is quiet normal and just part of the deal. Gives us better chances to make profit!
Pages:
Jump to: