Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 67. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:40:04 AM
I do not think that there are people who will not be surprised by what is happening now in the market, even though we all know that the price of cryptocurrency (including ETH) is very volatile. The price changes easily every day. We might know that now the price of ETH is down. It's around $ 300. I think this has something to do with bitcoin. When bitcoin continues to waste its price, ethereum will follow and other coins will also be affected.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
I think you will be even more surprised  in next two months.Experts say ETH will be dropped as 150$ in next dip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
It's not that I'm surprised, it was one of the possible outcomes, but I did not think it would really happen! I was hoping that the market would stop much higher, and not drop to the very bottom. Now we have to wait for a repeat boom in the market.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Hi, everybody. In fact, I can not say that I was surprised, probably more perplexed that the price fell so sharply down. But I understand that this is a drawdown. And if you can, you can buy Ether, in the future it will grow in price.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 02, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
Soon the reward for the miners from 3 to 2 Ether will decrease. As a result, for the miners to get at least some profit, the price of the Ether should grow to 420 dollars.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I'm not surprised at all by the current price of Ethereum,  it shoots up too rapidly and in this Crypto world anything that goes up all of a sudden will definitely go down,  I believe the next bull it's gonna surpass it's previous all time high
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Not at all. I knew that sooner or later ethereum will raise again after it was down last year. All we need is patience and cool head)
indeed, it is normal for the market cycle, as at present the prices all have decreased in price as they are today. not only ethereum but all. later prices will also rise like last year
Activity: 356
September 02, 2018, 10:12:02 AM
I'm not surprised by the current price of ETH, which shocked and panicked me to see that the price of Bitcoin has fallen so far, not to mention those Bitcoin price panic now Bitcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Bear market is still going on, and all coins are difficult to get stability. But it's surprising when all the coins have slightly increased, while Ethereum doesn't go anywhere. Maybe the amount of supply has begun to affect Ethereum's price a little, although of course Ethereum is currently not being bought much because there are fewer people participating in ico.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

One of the biggest strengths of Ethereum is that this platform is used if most projects are offered. And this year, it seems that it doesn't side with the new project, which of course will influence Ethereum or other platforms. But now we are in the lower limit of Ethereum prices, and maybe the price of $ 300 will not be predicted by anyone last month.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:21:41 AM
Not at all. I knew that sooner or later ethereum will raise again after it was down last year. All we need is patience and cool head)
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
I do not doubt the brilliant future of the ethereum project. It seems to me that this project was and remains one of the most promising, advanced and popular on the crypto market.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 08:06:25 AM
I am not surprised by the price of ethereum now and I may be surprised if the price decline is only experienced by ethereum
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Maybe not too surprised, because Ethereum is still one of the strongest altcoins. But I think with the many ico that failed, it also affected Ethereum's demand. So I think this is a domino effect that everyone must accept, at least until the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I'm not surprised, because some altcoins are also in a more severe decline. All markets are in bearish mode, this is so serious that promising ICOs even get prices below ico. This will run in the long run to affect unstable Ether in the next few days.
Activity: 41
September 02, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
I'm not surprised at the price of Ethereum .I guess the price will be even lower by the end of the year.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
In my opinion, if the price fell it is a good time to invest ) soon it will rise to the previous level and go up
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 01, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Today, Ether showed us that he feels very good. Contrary to all pessimists. Only bitcoincashe did more of the top, but it probably bitmain helped.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
Yes, I was surprised at the price of Ethereum. Ephyrium last year showed great success. And today he returned to the initial stage of development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
I'm upset, and not surprised at the price of the Etherium, and I'm surprised - why there is not his growth, what he lacks. Efiriumu no competition. Its fair price should be higher.
Pages:
Jump to: