Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 76. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

It is no surprise since most altcoins are at its lowest state in today's market. Just like any other altcoins out there, it will all experience the same downtimes and will eventually experience the values going up. ETH is a good investment when done in the right time along  with good patience.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
I am not surprised, because several altcoins  are also in a state of serious decline. The whole market is in a bearish mode. This is very serious, because the expected ICO is even lower than the ICO price. This has been the most important factor affecting the ether industry for a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
not surprised cause when you do something like investment there's something up and down, when the price ETH drop you have to accept it, and learn more about this cryptocurrency world so you can't be losing more or you end up get some profit from it.
Activity: 152
August 26, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

This month I was surprised with the price of ETH because when I see the BTC up but ETH is not joined up. And ETH is getting depreciated and this makes me confused. Certainly things like this are not common because if BTC ride sure ETH also rises.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
The truth about any market is that we always have time to move up and the time to move down. This is the reason why we make a profit. We buy when prices are low and we sell when prices rise and the difference is our profit. Those who buy now will make more profits when the market goes up.
I am not surprised because this market decline affects all cryptocurrency and even BTC is not excluded.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 26, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
I was surprised that the price of ETH was constantly falling. Altcoin is best behind bitcoin but its price drops the most. I don't know what happened to ETH this time but it looks like the price will keep going down and it looks like ETH will go down below 200$ when 2018 ends.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
never a shock for me really in light of the fact that I know as of now that ethereum is a potential coins eversince I participated in this gathering. While doing my examination in those days amid the time when I was as yet an amateur, I heard a considerable measure about ethereum and how potential it is and that is the motivation behind why I got some after further research. It possibly somewhat costly yet I know it is justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
I am not exactly surprised because ETH has a large potential, and it has to show it in its real sizes. I believe that ETH’s price will be larger for few times than current.
Activity: 361
August 26, 2018, 10:07:01 AM
there are a lot of fake ICOs coming up and cheating more people, but we need to be careful not to be the victims of the scam. The price of the ether shop depends on the demand, but I am surprised by the current situation, the price is now.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
August 26, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
I don't think the current price is the real value for ETH or in short, ETH is undervalued af. Huh
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
I believe that ETH will be more and more important in the future.ETH is one of the most used currencies in any project ICO.
Activity: 275
August 26, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
I'm not surprised at the price, because at the moment the whole market is going down. But let's hope that this will not be a long fall cycle, and yet it will begin to rise.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 26, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Yes ofcourse, who would have thought that the price of Ethereum will drop down to this state. We all know how strong the resistance ethereum has establish but still fall deeply at its current price. Let's just hope that we could see a full recovery this upcoming months.

with the current price it is not expected that it will fall far and cannot be quick to move to move up and can change, hopefully there can be a recovery in prices for the following month
Activity: 490
August 26, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
A little bit yeah, I did not expect the straight fall, it was too much straight down and I'm really curious how could this happen this fast. The fall was expected and another is about to come, but not in 2 days...
Judging by the fact that the upward movement will not happen, I also tend to think that the ethereum will continue to fall in price. The price may drop below $ 200. This can happen during the month of September.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

I don't actually because right now the market is not in a good condition so a lower prices on every coin is expected but I still ethereum so maybe in the next few months it's price will increase again.
Activity: 602
August 26, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I think it's just a good correction. Take the opportunity and buy a coin. May soon begin to rise
This is not a correction, you also understand this, this is another manipulation of the price, but you also thought about investing money in ETH, I think that this is a great idea, in order to get a little more money in the future than you can do it at all , so I would probably have done just that.
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 09:11:01 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Ethereum, because it used to be a heavily inflated coin, and now the value of this coin has become really real.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
I think the price of ETH this year will not grow.. This year the market is very unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
The market is not going to happen. ETH is currently down compared to 2017. But do not worry because not the ETH alone is down. I think the beginning of 2019 it will rise
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 05:30:01 AM
The price of ETH is the best one in 2018. Perhaps the heyday of the ICO has passed, so the price of ETH has dropped significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: