Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you willing to spend your time just for fraud projects? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2
I was quite surprised by the bounty hunters, why they were willing to spend their time on fraud projects.
I observe a project that clearly has a bad reputation or warning (SCAM) in their gifts and also the team has a red trust, but many still believe and even take part in it?
Isn't it clear that their project is not good?
Are you willing to spend time just for fraud projects?
I do not!
It's hard to check for a scam project. They only have to do a series to avoid missing out on good opportunities. I think that's how the bounty hunter takes the most effort to do.

Do you think so?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
strange question,of course I have no desire to waste my time and energy on a fraud project(if proven that it is really a Scam).Perhaps those who participate in such projects just get paid for their work and advertising the project or do not really follow the news
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Because they don't look or study the project that they are joining. The moment they found a new bounty campaign, they quickly jump in and swarm and register. And they are the first one to bitch around when the project suddenly disappear or didn't meant the soft cap or simply a scam project.

That's why it is really very important to really look and DYOR before joining a project. Because you will never know that you are working you ass off around this community or other social media sites promoting a scam project.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
It does not mean a lot of some account on this forum is marked with red, because sometimes they are getting marked for nothing. It is much more productive to get deeper into any project, to check the development level, to speak to admins in telegram and to decide on your own.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
very often I saw that someone put a red flag for a project on this forum but in fact, the project worked and developed. you need to conduct your own investigation before participating or not participating
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I was quite surprised by the bounty hunters, why they were willing to spend their time on fraud projects.
I observe a project that clearly has a bad reputation or warning (SCAM) in their gifts and also the team has a red trust, but many still believe and even take part in it?
Isn't it clear that their project is not good?
Are you willing to spend time just for fraud projects?
I do not!
Pages:
Jump to: