Pages:
Author

Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation - page 3. (Read 45136 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
February 11, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
ARK is setting the rocket ready top aim for a top 5 coin Smiley They are one of the few that keep getting goal after goal on the roadmap and even bring aditional updates/upgrades.

ARK in the xxx price range is not uncommon, when they achieve the roadmap goals.....  Cool

Fully agree with ca.
Ark is a sleeping giant. With such a project, the year 2018 should see ARK enter the TOP 10 easily.
there is still time to buy the ARK at a good price
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
February 10, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
ARK is setting the rocket ready top aim for a top 5 coin Smiley They are one of the few that keep getting goal after goal on the roadmap and even bring aditional updates/upgrades.

ARK in the xxx price range is not uncommon, when they achieve the roadmap goals.....  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 26, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
I was a bit bored to I entered my ARK holdings in an excel worksheet to confirm if I am getting the projected 10% return from my delegate. 

To my surprise, I am actually getting an average of 12.69% return per annum (coin count wise).  Since the added coins also earn coins, it has a compounding effect.  Lastly, the coin value also appreciates so win-win-win!!!   Grin

Many people do not realize this and do day trading with their ARK coins.They can easily make out more dollars without risking their precious ARK.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 23, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
I was a bit bored to I entered my ARK holdings in an excel worksheet to confirm if I am getting the projected 10% return from my delegate. 

To my surprise, I am actually getting an average of 12.69% return per annum (coin count wise).  Since the added coins also earn coins, it has a compounding effect.  Lastly, the coin value also appreciates so win-win-win!!!   Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
Let's run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 11:43:57 PM
I expect to see ARK at least at $10 to $15 in 2018. Maybe even higher. ARK has so many great features that wait to be implemented and will be gamechanging. Thing is that the ARK team has to deliver on their promises, but if they manage to do so, this will be one of the gem altcoins that I dont want to miss out on.
2018 will be the golden age of the blockchain generation 2.0, smart contracts will be widely applied.
ARK is making good his roadmap. Smart contracts on the ark will be launched.
ARK's community is large. The price of ARK is still very cheap compared to what it brings in the future. I think you are on the right track.
December 21, 2017, 11:36:11 PM
I think ARK will hit $8 in december....

Oh...wait....  Roll Eyes
Actually, ARK hit 8.68 in yesterday. Let us believe in the value of ARK, the strongest currency. ARK's technology is really worth the money. ARK will soon replace the smart contract on ETH.
December 21, 2017, 05:42:05 AM
I think ARK will hit $8 in december....

Oh...wait....  Roll Eyes
December 21, 2017, 05:11:01 AM
https://ark.io/roadmap
ARK is now completing a good roadmap. ARK is a powerful and intelligent sidechain. I missed buying ARK for the best price. But luckily I bought LSK. Not bad
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 02:48:30 AM
What moon? ARK is developing perfectly and still being supressed by sell walls.
I read the latest ARK article. I feel happy today. The position of ARK is growing and good news. ARK's roadmap is improving. One of BLOCKchain's strongest currencies, I think ARK will rise sharply by 2018

ARK is one of the best coins out there and the price is amazingly cheap...it really deserve to go much higher.  I am surprised this did not take off after all the BTC forks. 

I'll wait,  know it will come... Smiley

It finally pumped...long over due but better late than never. Smiley
Yeah, finally paid off for all those time my bag sitting dust.
December 17, 2017, 01:26:05 AM
I read the latest ARK article. I feel happy today. The position of ARK is growing and good news. ARK's roadmap is improving. One of BLOCKchain's strongest currencies, I think ARK will rise sharply by 2018

ARK is one of the best coins out there and the price is amazingly cheap...it really deserve to go much higher.  I am surprised this did not take off after all the BTC forks. 

It finally pumped...long over due but better late than never. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:52:30 PM
I expect to see ARK at least at $10 to $15 in 2018. Maybe even higher. ARK has so many great features that wait to be implemented and will be gamechanging. Thing is that the ARK team has to deliver on their promises, but if they manage to do so, this will be one of the gem altcoins that I dont want to miss out on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 154
December 11, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

It is one of the best, but the price has suffered recently with the mass rise in BTC and I am expecting it to bounce back in the new year. ARK will be in top 20 in the next few months.

Ark's price did not increase because of bitcoin. But I believe there was very little time left. Decentralized productions in 2018 will become popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 11, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

It is one of the best, but the price has suffered recently with the mass rise in BTC and I am expecting it to bounce back in the new year. ARK will be in top 20 in the next few months.
December 11, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 09, 2017, 02:12:06 PM
All the coins have increased except Ark ... I think this week is the right time to increase the price

Yes ARK performed really bad in last month and lost a lot compared to Bitcoin. ARK is one of last performing coins in my portfolio. Bitcoin price doubled when ARK price increased only by 20% in last 30 day. Lets hope ARK will see better times in upcoming weeks till end of the year.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 06:45:06 AM
rising price
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 10:01:50 AM
All the coins have increased except Ark ... I think this week is the right time to increase the price
November 28, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
Ark BIGGEST GAINS after the fork (Coinmarketcap, Bittrex)

Seems you predicted badly. ARK gained 26% in last month and is one of worse performers in my portfolio. Bitcoin gained 44%.  Best coins doubled or tripped in price.

Only by timing.

ARK IS MOONING AND DESERVEDLY SO!

https://blog.ark.io/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-827c488c7fb8

November 28, 2017, 03:31:14 AM
Ark BIGGEST GAINS after the fork (Coinmarketcap, Bittrex)

Seems you predicted badly. ARK gained 26% in last month and is one of worse performers in my portfolio. Bitcoin gained 44%.  Best coins doubled or tripped in price.

Only by timing.

ARK IS MOONING AND DESERVEDLY SO!

https://blog.ark.io/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-827c488c7fb8

Pages:
Jump to: