Pages:
Author

Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation - page 6. (Read 45136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
Ark has increased a lot since two months. Since around two weeks, the price stayed stable and slightly decreased in the last week. Do you think the hype is over or is there much more potential for Ark to rise?
I don't think that the Hype is over as Long as the devs stay active as they did in the past.
Also, ARK is about to breakthrough its triangle pattern in the upcoming days - if it ends with a pump, the price will rise again to a new ATH.

I agree while there is still room for upwards developments, I think it will take much longer now to see comparable price gains. Still a solid investment and great project. 

The price touched 0.001 BTC when the ARK development is still in progress and major of it is for the long term.It's not a hype and a natural growth and expects to reach a new ATH with each development and when the smart bridge is released I expect the price to touch 0.005 BTC easily but that is too early to predict and the development is going to be longer than expected.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 09:43:39 AM
Ark has increased a lot since two months. Since around two weeks, the price stayed stable and slightly decreased in the last week. Do you think the hype is over or is there much more potential for Ark to rise?
I don't think that the Hype is over as Long as the devs stay active as they did in the past.
Also, ARK is about to breakthrough its triangle pattern in the upcoming days - if it ends with a pump, the price will rise again to a new ATH.

I agree while there is still room for upwards developments, I think it will take much longer now to see comparable price gains. Still a solid investment and great project. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 08:51:34 AM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 29, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 06:10:45 AM
Ark has good potential for the future, But until coins like Waves explode i dont think ARK will just yet. its had a nice 2x gain the last month already which is great.
ark is really a good potential coin and really a great coin to watch. the way is has really risen its price from no where to that level that is the gem in its own. i think it will be very good investment and gives you a great profit in the end if you invest in it now. ark is really good to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2017, 05:55:13 AM
Hi everybody, I plan to invest a bit on Ark. Do you think it will have a stronger pull back in the coming days so I can "perfectly" buy the dip ?

ARK is a sleeping giant and it is for a long term.It can easily cross 0.001 BTC by the end of this year.The main concept I am interested is the smart bridge, which once implemented will have different blockchains connected internally through ARK.It's a good time to buy now since some dips are occurring and there are chances of getting it cheap which will not be possible in the long run.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
Now is dip Cheesy
<52000 is nice
<45000 bargain
Activity: 35
September 03, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
Hi everybody, I plan to invest a bit on Ark. Do you think it will have a stronger pull back in the coming days so I can "perfectly" buy the dip ?
Activity: 25
September 03, 2017, 08:08:15 AM
Ark easily to 5$ in upcoming months..

Unique tech which is undervalued, predicting to the end of the year, 10$+.

Upcoming news, releasing ACES and Hardware wallets..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
August 30, 2017, 02:37:29 AM
33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

I remember ARK was around the lowest to 2k sat when it was first released after the mainnet was launched and it has come to a lot of high since then, crossing 60k sat at one point, correct me here if I am wrong.So 33% is less when you compare it from what it was from the start.I am disappointed for selling it too early within few days of mainnet launch.
it seems your word is quite right because I buy it a little when Ark sat in Bittrex for the first time. when looking at the price now it enough to make the pain for me because I sell it too fast.
is it now too late to buy it back?

It's never to late to buy a coin which less than $5 , I learnt my lesson from LTC.
if some how Ark development is success and goes mainstream , it might surpass NEO in the near future. But on the contrary August has been a very good bull run month so their may be some small pullbacks in the next month of September. It's not gaurenteed but it may happen if we look at july
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
August 30, 2017, 12:51:44 AM
33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

I remember ARK was around the lowest to 2k sat when it was first released after the mainnet was launched and it has come to a lot of high since then, crossing 60k sat at one point, correct me here if I am wrong.So 33% is less when you compare it from what it was from the start.I am disappointed for selling it too early within few days of mainnet launch.
it seems your word is quite right because I buy it a little when Ark sat in Bittrex for the first time. when looking at the price now it enough to make the pain for me because I sell it too fast.
is it now too late to buy it back?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 12:10:43 AM
33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
August 26, 2017, 04:54:19 PM
Ark is doing a good job at the moment, they are putting all the effort in making this coin a success, it has a lot of features that other coins doesnt have.
I have some Ark, not much but if it pumps a little more then i will have a good amount of money.
By the way, it is so cheap right now, i am thinking about buying more, but i am investing in too many coins right now and i dont like having too much, lol

After this nice pump I am thinking about buying more too !! For me, right now the price is very cheap compared to the project
But I have too many coins too and I don't want to sell any  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Ark is doing a good job at the moment, they are putting all the effort in making this coin a success, it has a lot of features that other coins doesnt have.
I have some Ark, not much but if it pumps a little more then i will have a good amount of money.
By the way, it is so cheap right now, i am thinking about buying more, but i am investing in too many coins right now and i dont like having too much, lol
Activity: 40
August 26, 2017, 03:15:49 PM
I invested in Ark this month, just before the pump so happy about that.
I did some research into and wrote this guide about it - https://blockonomi.com/ark-guide/

The more I research it, the more I think the potential for it is amazing if it achieves what it is setting out to do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 09:19:18 AM
Ark has good potential for the future, But until coins like Waves explode i dont think ARK will just yet. its had a nice 2x gain the last month already which is great.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 08:55:01 AM
Let's fly today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 03, 2017, 07:02:32 PM
after the bounty campaign, many users took the ark out of business very cheaply. And those who hold the arc seem to have earned a nice money. looks a little more likely to rise.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
this is really example for long term ICO invest. everybody should be calm and invest long term to the ICOs.

Yes I think this is just a great long term coin. The ICO price of 3000 Satoshi will never be seen again probably Smiley. What are your price predictions?
Activity: 276
August 03, 2017, 04:52:16 PM
this is really example for long term ICO invest. everybody should be calm and invest long term to the ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: