Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 124. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
ARKACES team has completed another important milestone, 2 WAY TRANSFERS between ARK and ETH are now possible! This is also a great news for future ARK bridgechains.

Read more: https://medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-integration-of-ethereum-channels-for-two-way-transfers-and-contract-deployment-297b66ae1d5c

Great news! Just a heads up: link on the image is wrong.... (htps instead of https)
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARKACES team has completed another important milestone, 2 WAY TRANSFERS between ARK and ETH are now possible! This is also a great news for future ARK bridgechains.

Read more: https://medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-integration-of-ethereum-channels-for-two-way-transfers-and-contract-deployment-297b66ae1d5c

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
What makes ARK different from Ethereum, NEO or other blockchain coins
and will we have ark based dex

Well Ark is a DPOS blockchain, and they try to connect all the blockchain around the world with their smart bridge technology, it means Ark will be able to have the functionality of every coin. They are going to release an update soon and it's called the Ark Core V2 and it will makes the transaction a lot cheaper. Ark is a dpos coin, it means you can earn Ark for free by voting for a delegate of your choices.

In the future, ARK is all you need Smiley
ARK is one of the projects we will need in the future, but not just her! Anyway, still on ARK, it will provide more options for developers looking for flexibility, its technology will allow this type of situation, from the moment, more people join the ARK, you will feel that ARK that is as important as NEO and ETH , as well as other blockchains.
Correct, the reason ARK survive is because a lot of people had already supported this project.
The price currently is cheap since it has achieve $10 last month, so I have to believe that we will go up again because  nothing can be seen
as a negative thing on this project, it will continue to appreciate so hold for the best of this project.

We are going to 1B dollars marketcap soon.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
SmartBridge provides a means for the platform to enter a variety of block chains, and can create a cross-border block chain intelligent contract, which is another leap in the block chain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Bravo to ARK's design team. It doesn't get mentioned enough about how good ARK's overall design is.
Indeed! That's what I was thinking today too.

I randomly came upon a very clever design/mechanism in their forums today.
Try marking with your cursor the text from someone's post, just a word or a sentence, mark it like you'd do in order to copy it.
Then click the "reply" button and the bellow is what you get, it's magic!
@RivAngE said in [Thread's Title]

[Only the text you've marked in quote]

As a web developer, I really enjoy small details like these!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Ark is the best with working techs, awesome desktop and mobile wallets. More to come, like Ark.v2, ArkVM, what else people want? People rather investing in hype, insiders pump and marketing scam with no mainnet or wallet which are worth billions and billions with no proven tech?

Get Ark now while it still cheap then vote for someone, income keep flowing in and you don't have to do anything. Ark is the best! Techs and income.

I lured some friends to invest in ark because the direction is really clear, once companies will start bulding bridgechains, ark's value will go trough the roof
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Bravo to ARK's design team. It doesn't get mentioned enough about how good ARK's overall design is.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Ark is the best with working techs, awesome desktop and mobile wallets, tons of coding languages to work with, Ark ACES tech/team. More to come, like Ark.v2, ArkVM, what else people want? People rather investing in hype, insiders pump and marketing scam with no mainnet or wallet which are worth billions and billions with no proven tech?

Get Ark now while it still cheap then vote for someone, income keep flowing in and you don't have to do anything. Ark is the best! Techs and income.
For ARK’s 3rd technical blog post we will discuss Webhooks, a new primary component of the upcoming Core v2 release.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-2-technical-update-series-webhooks-655d10c2d2dc

AMA with Mithril - Tuesday, 20th of February 2018, 10am PT in ARK's Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

Activity: 308
Ark is dumping in sat value because bitcoin decided to pump up very fast. But when Bitcoin calm down a little bit I think maybe we will reach 100 000 satoshi each coin. All we need is some juicy announcement like for exemple if they announce a rebranding or maybe a release date for Ark Core v2.
Meanwhile, on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7y8lqy/headphonescom_is_stoked_to_be_accepting_ark/
This looks really cool, more people want to use Ark to purchase stuff in real life, it would be great if I can buy headphone with my Ark tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
What is happening with cryptopia withdrawals?... Why they are taking so long?  Huh Huh

From their post (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News)
Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February
We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE.

We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution.

As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation.

In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

Ok... thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Well Ark is a DPOS blockchain, and they try to connect all the blockchain around the world with their smart bridge technology, it means Ark will be able to have the functionality of every coin. They are going to release an update soon and it's called the Ark Core V2 and it will makes the transaction a lot cheaper. Ark is a dpos coin, it means you can earn Ark for free by voting for a delegate of your choices.

In the future, ARK is all you need Smiley
What is happening with cryptopia withdrawals?... Why they are taking so long?  Huh Huh

From their post (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News)
Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February
We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE.

We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution.

As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation.

In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
What is happening with cryptopia withdrawals?... Why they are taking so long?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Introducing ARK Symfony, yet another addition to the ever increasing list of supported frameworks, APIs, wrappers, and clients that interact with the ARK blockchain.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-symfony-high-performance-php-framework-for-web-development-714b3d127313

So it's a PHP based framework.... like WordPress and Joomla is? I didn't understand much.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I see..many comments related to people buying Ark now here. I have been holding Ark since price point of 7 USD before Market slump.
Due to my work I am currently unable to follow if Ark is coming up with any big news.

I would appreciate if all the knowledgeable ARK folks here can update me with whats up with Ark and what are you guys looking into ARK in coming next few months down the line in terms of project development and Price point as well.

Thanks.

7$ for ark token, you should keep buying ark more, so this bad slump dont feel so bad after all
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I see..many comments related to people buying Ark now here. I have been holding Ark since price point of 7 USD before Market slump.
Due to my work I am currently unable to follow if Ark is coming up with any big news.

I would appreciate if all the knowledgeable ARK folks here can update me with whats up with Ark and what are you guys looking into ARK in coming next few months down the line in terms of project development and Price point as well.

Thanks.
Jump to: