Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 126. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

This is the 2nd post in a series of technical updates, focusing on the new testing suite for ARK Core v2, the challenges encountered, and a glimpse into the developmental process.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-v2-technical-update-series-new-testing-suite-a1087cfc8094

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had managed to install the Ark wallet on a Raspberry Pi to stake from it?
I finally got my raspberry pi set-up but have had difficulties installing any crypto wallets.

I've tried both the ubuntu and linux versions of the wallet. I'm on a Rpi 3 model B with Raspian

PS. I know it's  DPoS and I don't necessarily need to use a raspberry pi to stake, but I feel the brand new raspberry pi used solely for staking cryptos will be more secure than storing them on a desktop wallet to vote/stake from.

You don't stake DPoS tokens like PoS. With ARK DPoS you just download the desktop wallet and vote for a delegate with your address from there. You don't need to keep your wallet open or anything. Download, Vote, then Close.

Raspberry Pi is not needed, it's only helpful with PoS tokens. ARK is not one of them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had managed to install the Ark wallet on a Raspberry Pi to stake from it?
I finally got my raspberry pi set-up but have had difficulties installing any crypto wallets.

I've tried both the ubuntu and linux versions of the wallet. I'm on a Rpi 3 model B with Raspian

PS. I know it's  DPoS and I don't necessarily need to use a raspberry pi to stake, but I feel the brand new raspberry pi used solely for staking cryptos will be more secure than storing them on a desktop wallet to vote/stake from.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Ark mentioned on French national TV, like ABC, NBC or Fox of American counterpart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxG6kxEIsE&feature=youtu.be&t=1051
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
For anyone in the same boat: ark.io is aware of the issue with cryptopia and has tried to contact them about it. Apparently even they've been ignored:

https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/963128702602227712
have they messaged Lafu here on BCT?
Activity: 3
For anyone in the same boat: ark.io is aware of the issue with cryptopia and has tried to contact them about it. Apparently even they've been ignored:

https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/963128702602227712
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

We had a great meet up in Utrecht on Saturday February 10th, a short write up on how it was: https://medium.com/@samuelzwaan/it-was-great-to-meet-5a7d0a908eb2

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry
Activity: 3
cryptopia wallet is offline?
No it's working. I checked right now.

I also can confirm this it is back to normal status and everything is working smoothly right. But mostly I use Binance for listed tokens there because it is much faster than and have more big volume.

No, it's offline. 0 connections unfortunately.

Are you sure? I just withdrew to my wallet with no issue. Maybe there was a problem but it's now fixed?

At the time of writing it was completely down, but it appears it's functional -- at least for withdrawls.

My deposit is a day and a half old now, confirmed on block explorer, but nothing appearing in the Deposit History section. Have no indication on cryptopia side as to whether it's pending.

Activity: 42

Hello guys  I wanted to transfer 70.958676 ARK to cryptopia ARK wallet , there are hundreds of approvals but i can not see in cryptopia my wallet . what is the problem ? 

Txid:   288f7fb860c09a6a5820f27f15ec5f2f09af067c7e3e86982d7345857aef9bf9 

Login, select Deposti, select "see deposit history", is your transfer in the list? If it shows few confirmations, something like "12/20" it just means that for some reason they could not update the blockchain info yet. It may take a few hours up to a few days.
It happened to me once with ETN, took 2 days to unstuck by itself.

does not appear in the deposit history section
Does not appear in the deposit history section
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Hello guys  I wanted to transfer 70.958676 ARK to cryptopia ARK wallet , there are hundreds of approvals but i can not see in cryptopia my wallet . what is the problem ? 

Login, select Deposti, select "see deposit history", is your transfer in the list? If it shows few confirmations, something like "12/20" it just means that for some reason they could not update the blockchain info yet. It may take a few hours up to a few days.
It happened to me once with ETN, took 2 days to unstuck by itself.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does ARK actually try to make it possible for all blockchains to communicate with each other or are there specific requirements a blockchain has to fulfill in order to make use of ARK?

With encoded listeners they don't have to do anything at all, at this moment there are encoded listeners for eth, ltc and btc. Ark ecosystem's blockchains instead will be bridged to ark natively
imagine if you had the chance to buy ETH at 4.00 USD again.... how many would you buy?..

I'm glad that someone is seeing the whole picture, that's why I buy more Ark when it dips to resonable levels

Right now the price looks really good if you are planning to accumulate more Ark, also don't forget to join the community and vote for a delegate and earn more Ark for free, the more Ark you have the more you will earn by voting.
When the times come Ark's price will really explode so it's always good to have a few ARK in your portfolio. The team is working hard and they are now trying to promote their project.

Check out this Ark Meetup : https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/962432521349812224
Founder of Incakoin
I have a withdrawal pending from Cryptopia over an hour so be aware at the moment.

Maybe you haven't confirmed the withdraw from the email they sent you? This is always happening to me!  Grin
Not the problem I double checked that already. I’m not super worried it was only 19.5 Ark so I can be patient

I've been using Cryptopia a long time now. They might have some delays on deposits (I never happened to have on withdraws) but nothing has been ever lost.
You already said you don't worry so I won't say "don't worry" Tongue
Yes I do have trust in Cryptopia and have been using them since they began. They have grown rather large just in the last year.  Many new people are entering into the crypto markets so they are constantly hiring new help and training. I have bought many ark there.
coins have cleared to my wallet. Just a delay so things are working at Cryptopia but at the moment be patient is key.
still says pending on withdrawal for Cryptopia but when I switched nodes on wallet coins were there long ago already  I think the problem is with Arknode.net
Founder of Incakoin
I have a withdrawal pending from Cryptopia over an hour so be aware at the moment.

Maybe you haven't confirmed the withdraw from the email they sent you? This is always happening to me!  Grin
Not the problem I double checked that already. I’m not super worried it was only 19.5 Ark so I can be patient

I've been using Cryptopia a long time now. They might have some delays on deposits (I never happened to have on withdraws) but nothing has been ever lost.
Yes I do have trust in Cryptopia and have been using them since they began. They have grown rather large just in the last year.  Many new people are entering into the crypto markets so they are constantly hiring new help and training. I have bought many ark there.
coins have cleared to my wallet. Just a delay so things are working at Cryptopia but at the moment be patient is key.
Founder of Incakoin

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Founder of Incakoin

Jump to: