Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 158. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Still no progress in the roadmap? Waiting for the Alternative Development Implementation and Programming Languages. Now at 83%.

That part of the roadmap imo will never go to 100% because there are some programme languages out there and 12 are already implemented.
About the community, it's not weakening , don't know why the poster above you is saying that
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Version 1.4.2  unvote is not working  Huh

I think they will fix it soon.
Also why would you want to unvote for? It cost 1 Ark to unvote but it only cost .01 to send all to another address then vote.
So, you unvote then vote again for another delegate, total cost 2 Ark. If you creating another address then send all Ark to that address then vote for another delegate total cost would just 1.1 Ark. If the address bother you then just delete it after you empty it. Just some idea. I think as active delegate it would also bothering to see all empty addresses.
Yes, that's the right way, unvoting is not a good idea and I recommend to keep also the first wallet! Consider if you want to switch back to the first Delegate for whatever reason, you just send your ARK back to the first wallet for 0.1 ARK, otherwise you have to unvote/vote again for 2 Ark (at the moment).

You can unvote and vote at the same time with 1 Ark!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Still no progress in the roadmap? Waiting for the Alternative Development Implementation and Programming Languages. Now at 83%.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Without patience you will not be able to earn much in crypto land... Good trip and have good luck Wink
i agree you said.whatever we should have some patience in the cryptocurreny market.otherwise you will lose it.
Activity: 126
ARK has a strong community, but the community is weakening.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Without patience you will not be able to earn much in crypto land... Good trip and have good luck Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
fuck this shit. im out for now but still holding some.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
to the moon
lol ofcourse they want to be part of it. like us.
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
wtf? this shit keep dropping like a damn rock! i see it rank #20 not too long ago and it is now on the way to #30. good job pump and dump team.
Activity: 213
My question is about first atomic swap between Bitcoin and Litecoin, I think there are similarities with ARK but...  maybe i'm wrong

https://cryptovest.com/news/lightning-network-first-atomic-swap-between-bitcoin-and-litecoin/

Regards
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Yes, you can. I didn't say you can't.
This is a free world, i can ask anything  Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Hi guys,

What is the difference between Lightning Network and  ARK Aces or Smartbrigde?

Thanks

When I see people asking to compare Ark to others coin or platform I usually want to know if the comparing product is already working. As we all know Ark already have a solid working wallet, Ark Ace and Smartbridge all already working. If this comparing product is not yet working then it would just like comparing Ark with poop and that's not fair for Ark. With that said I hope people with this Lightning Network knowledge could answer your question.
Hi guys,

What is the difference between Lightning Network and  ARK Aces or Smartbrigde?

Thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I'm waiting more for the Ark foundation announcement instead of the mobile wallet one. But maybe news about both will come out in the same day
Same here. Maybe soon
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I'm waiting more for the Ark foundation announcement instead of the mobile wallet one. But maybe news about both will come out in the same day
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Is it true that today there should be a purse for mobile devices or did I receive false information?

When mobile wallet relase?  I saw 98% done on Roadmap site last days when I check it. Its almost done 98% so why dont finished yet ? Many alts rising with btc today but Ark not maybe some news push it to north Smiley

Ark does not give dates. It will come when it's time.

Yes I know but it needed only 2% to completed and I waiting and waiting few days and still not relased. I bought more because already btc rising and Ark is very cheap. Mobile wallet will be very nice relase and push price higher. I am excited so I want it fast Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Is it true that today there should be a purse for mobile devices or did I receive false information?

When mobile wallet relase?  I saw 98% done on Roadmap site last days when I check it. Its almost done 98% so why dont finished yet ? Many alts rising with btc today but Ark not maybe some news push it to north Smiley

Ark does not give dates. It will come when it's time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Dear active and future delegates, please securing your node https://blog.ark.io/how-to-secure-your-ark-node-541254028616
and install Noah https://github.com/faustbrian/noah
instead of missing a whole day of forging you would missing 1 or 2 blocks.
It takes less than 10 minutes while your node is running.
Jump to: