Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 159. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

New Desktop Wallet 'hot-fix' was pushed to fix any voting issues seen in previous version.

Download and release page: https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases/tag/1.4.3 or just start your Ark wallet and click on the button in left upper part ('New Version Available').

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is vital time to buy as most of the people are in state of waiting for updates. It has been proven over and over again no news in crypto is really good news in order to buy at cheap price which are called discount rate in some terms. ARK is legit and very solid project in which investment has not that volatility as in others.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
I heard a similar story.. however it seems that there's no real consensus about the exact time/date. The project part is almost done (92%, see the ark website) so looking at the info, the mobile wallet app should be launched before the end of the week. I bought myself a nice stack!

Ark does not give dates...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I heard a similar story.. however it seems that there's no real consensus about the exact time/date. The project part is almost done (92%, see the ark website) so looking at the info, the mobile wallet app should be launched before the end of the week. I bought myself a nice stack!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Is it true that today there should be a purse for mobile devices or did I receive false information?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Version 1.4.2  unvote is not working  Huh

I think they will fix it soon.
Also why would you want to unvote for? It cost 1 Ark to unvote but it only cost .01 to send all to another address then vote.
So, you unvote then vote again for another delegate, total cost 2 Ark. If you creating another address then send all Ark to that address then vote for another delegate total cost would just 1.1 Ark. If the address bother you then just delete it after you empty it. Just some idea. I think as active delegate it would also bothering to see all empty addresses.
Yes, that's the right way, unvoting is not a good idea and I recommend to keep also the first wallet! Consider if you want to switch back to the first Delegate for whatever reason, you just send your ARK back to the first wallet for 0.1 ARK, otherwise you have to unvote/vote again for 2 Ark (at the moment).
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Version 1.4.2  unvote is not working  Huh

I think they will fix it soon.
Also why would you want to unvote for? It cost 1 Ark to unvote but it only cost .01 to send all to another address then vote.
So, you unvote then vote again for another delegate, total cost 2 Ark. If you creating another address then send all Ark to that address then vote for another delegate total cost would just 1.1 Ark. If the address bother you then just delete it after you empty it. Just some idea. I think as active delegate it would also bothering to see all empty addresses.
Going stealthy
I have a noob question. When i reinstall OS (Mac), is my wallet safe? Is it simple as import passpharse and my wallet will work again on new Mac?

Thanks!
yes all you need is your seed and you have your wallet.

Even my PC is damaged, my wallet is still safe if i remember original passpharse, right?

Yes, even your PC is damaged as long you have your passphrase then everything is safe. Just get a new PC, download Ark wallet then import the passphrase. If you creating second passphrase make sure to remember or have that one as well, without both you can't send Ark out.

Thanks! I have one more question. Where is my ARK coin stored? Does it stored in cloud? Which is the safest way to store ARK?
I think you mean where Ark data is stored, it is stored in Ark network nodes, the 51 active delegate nodes process the data and getting the fees.
Tks! Is it safe enough? Is paper wallet safer?

Yes, it is safe. Paper wallet data also is store in Ark network nodes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
You can vote for one delegate which shared profit and after this keep ark wallet offline and you will receive Ark coins even you keep safe coins offline.
Activity: 31
I have a noob question. When i reinstall OS (Mac), is my wallet safe? Is it simple as import passpharse and my wallet will work again on new Mac?

Thanks!

Even my PC is damaged, my wallet is still safe if i remember original passpharse, right?

Yes, even your PC is damaged as long you have your passphrase then everything is safe. Just get a new PC, download Ark wallet then import the passphrase. If you creating second passphrase make sure to remember or have that one as well, without both you can't send Ark out.

Thanks! I have one more question. Where is my ARK coin stored? Does it stored in cloud? Which is the safest way to store ARK?
I think you mean where Ark data is stored, it is stored in Ark network nodes, the 51 active delegate nodes process the data and getting the fees.
Tks! Is it safe enough? Is paper wallet safer?
Activity: 19
Hi there,
Relatively new to ARK but have invested because of the amazing tech and potential of this project. A couple of questions. Will ARK be used in a similar fashion to ether with gas on transactions?? Is that the benefit of holding ARK one the entire ecosystem is up and running?? Can you see it reaching the current value of ethereum today?
Also, with regards to staking, I'm currently getting about 10% pa on my coins. How can this be maintained with a total supply of only 127 million? Won't the coins all run out far too quickly, or do they want all coins in the system circulating quickly??
Thanks.... By the way, I have scrolled through the white paper but couldn't locate the answers, so I'm not trolling. Just wanted to get an understanding from other members in a way that explains it better.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Version 1.4.2  unvote is not working  Huh
Going stealthy

Thanks!

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think it will be good if Ark will be listed as well on POLO, since it has the highest trade volume on all exchange, imagine reaching that trade volume, the demand on ark will rise drastically. Hope soon  Wink
take your time Ark devs. I’m still filling my bags. 2200 $Ark only so far

I have 800 ark on May Grin, future incoming bro
Activity: 2
Does somebody know why the 24h volume of UPBIT not is added at coinmarketcap?
Is it because it's the little brother of Bittrex?
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Who put up this sell wall? show yourself!

0.00038440     15753.55441701
probably a bitcoin fanboy falling for the fomo..
JK but for real tho. Someone is leveraging the market your going to get that.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin

probably a bitcoin fanboy falling for the fomo..
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Activity: 31

Thanks!

Going stealthy

Thanks!

Jump to: