Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 192. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Tuesday, 12th of September 2017 at 10AM PT (5PM UTC), ARK Slack is hosting AMA with the team from Experty!

Join https://ark.io/slack/ to participate and ask them questions!

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Are there any Proof of Stake plans for Ark? Will there be ARK masternodes in the future?

ARK is DPoS, which is even more UI friendly for a normal user (no need to have wallet open 24/7, no need to setup your own nodes, just vote for a delegate of your choosing and collect a share from them, if you don't like your delegate anymore you can simply unvote, and vote for a new one - clean & simple all done within wallet).
where do i vote for a delegate so i can collect a share from them, couldn't find anything on the website?

Please go into Ark Slack and ask for the pool lists.
In Ark Slack you can try to type !calculate, !calculate2, !calculate3

Edit, wait, here it is if you don't want to go into Ark Slack

http://pool.arkno.de/calculator.php

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/htmlview#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmFKza6cM3DYaNbKLlZg2rx6rZL5iLcYRLK5eEXXqD8/edit?usp=sharing

Here is how you can vote,
https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Are there any Proof of Stake plans for Ark? Will there be ARK masternodes in the future?

ARK is DPoS, which is even more UI friendly for a normal user (no need to have wallet open 24/7, no need to setup your own nodes, just vote for a delegate of your choosing and collect a share from them, if you don't like your delegate anymore you can simply unvote, and vote for a new one - clean & simple all done within wallet).
where do i vote for a delegate so i can collect a share from them, couldn't find anything on the website?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I like this coin because it's written in JS and gives the development community what it really needs. However, I think you guys could really use a redesign! Also, some more apps.
Activity: 170
back to 55k

We're probably too late to get more at 55k. Look like Ark going to push above 100k soon, Ark tech is way more advanced than Lisk and see Lisk price now. The only good part about Lisk now is their redesign delegate page and people pump hard about it. Also Rise forked of Ark because Ark tech is way more better, Rise changed from forked of Lisk to fork of Ark instead, so I think it say something.
For this time , the price $ARK 65k Satoshi.
really lucky I bought yesterday even though yesterday has gone up + 20%>
I have never bought this coin before , after I learned this ANN, I decided to buy and hold it for the next few days.

I think we are still going up too. The volume is still only about 25% of what it was around August 15th when the price doubled overnight. ARK could probably reach $7+ in the next weeks to at least match or surpass Lisk's market cap.
how to back up ARK wallet? and encrypt?

Just backup your private key, and that's the twelve word. You can encrypt them..

ok, thanks. glad to be onboard the ARK from the scamshitcoins great flood. get on there's still time!
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
back to 55k

We're probably too late to get more at 55k. Look like Ark going to push above 100k soon, Ark tech is way more advanced than Lisk and see Lisk price now. The only good part about Lisk now is their redesign delegate page and people pump hard about it. Also Rise forked of Ark because Ark tech is way more better, Rise changed from forked of Lisk to fork of Ark instead, so I think it say something.
For this time , the price $ARK 65k Satoshi.
really lucky I bought yesterday even though yesterday has gone up + 20%>
I have never bought this coin before , after I learned this ANN, I decided to buy and hold it for the next few days.
Activity: 126

Just backup your private key, and that's the twelve word. You can encrypt them..
Activity: 126
Polo on-line CVC, it seems that ARK is not on the Polo.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
back to 55k

We're probably too late to get more at 55k. Look like Ark going to push above 100k soon, Ark tech is way more advanced than Lisk and see Lisk price now. The only good part about Lisk now is their redesign delegate page and people pump hard about it. Also Rise forked of Ark because Ark tech is way more better, Rise changed from fork of Lisk to Ark instead, so I think it say something.

I highly doubt it'll fall that far again, the Ark community is only growing stronger day by day. I think there will be many new eyes on the project after the way it performed today with it rising despite the market going full bear mode. I'm a big believer in Ark and even I was shocked how well Ark held up today.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
back to 55k

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
And a few hours later, ARK breaking another milestone - 5,000 Reddit subscribers - thank you everyone who is helping with answers and guiding our community there as well!

Don't forget to follow and subscribe at: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/

Activity: 54
So much red and ARK +10%. WOW.

What may be the reason of latest grow?

What price ARk can reach by the end of 2017? 10-20USD? What do you think?

I was considering to put all into this project for longer time.

+20% right now

I think that the reason are two things: The constant development of Ark and simply that more people is discovering Ark as a very very good investing due the team and tecnology, i see Ark as a standard of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

+18% on this time. Absolute , when another altcoin cryptocurrency has been down just $ARK still grow up .
I don't know why this coin different from other coins.
Activity: 12
Ark is comparable with ledger wallet now. Big deal. Ark will be at least 10 bucks by the end of the year
Activity: 173
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I am waiting for small price drop to full my bags but with Ark this is not so simple because price is still going up. Hold on wait for me Ark.

What is your target for that drop I think this is still undervalued coin it has huge space of growth with nonstop developing process. I would like to say this chance is pretty low at this stage while it looking really stable and it can rise to the moon at any time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What are you talking about? Delegated Proof of Stake is there, isn't a proof a stake? And why you need masternodes? Delegates are basically masternodes, but I understand you people are full hyped with masternodes , 5 minutes to discover what ark is about aren't much though
Jump to: