Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 198. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

We are very proud to announce SWIFT integration for ARK, thanks to one of our community developers - for easy iOS integration with the ARK blockchain!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-swift-interface-for-easy-ios-integration-with-the-ark-blockchain-ae96bceda3fc

Amazing! The Ledger Nano in your shop is quite pricey.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
hey guys as long as i have the passphrase i can open my address on any client right? i dont need to save anything from the appdata/roaming/ark right?

Correct. You can access your wallet anywhere in the world as long as you have your phrase.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

We are very proud to announce SWIFT integration for ARK, thanks to one of our community developers - for easy iOS integration with the ARK blockchain!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-swift-interface-for-easy-ios-integration-with-the-ark-blockchain-ae96bceda3fc
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 306
hey guys as long as i have the passphrase i can open my address on any client right? i dont need to save anything from the appdata/roaming/ark right?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
honestly, i'm pissed
been waiting for a dump on this coin ever since 1.60us$ and it continues to gain value
god damn it lol

If you think like that you will never buy anything..
So what are you doing now waiting for a dump to 50cents?
It's not going to happen again, i suggest buying now if you wan't some cause i can only see the price going more up.

I buy and hold which made my earnings grow. I'm no day trader which is why I wait for the real pump before I will invest.  If you namethathasntbeentaken just buy now and hold, you probably appreciate how this will work when you see the token will grow big while you aren't stress.
Activity: 274
honestly, i'm pissed
been waiting for a dump on this coin ever since 1.60us$ and it continues to gain value
god damn it lol

If you think like that you will never buy anything..
So what are you doing now waiting for a dump to 50cents?
It's not going to happen again, i suggest buying now if you wan't some cause i can only see the price going more up.
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
honestly, i'm pissed
god damn it lol
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
M0w
Activity: 186
Activity: 5
ACES - TEASER

Trigger any Ethereum smart contract with ARK.
(Aragon, BAT, Bancor, Status, etc + Ethereum Smart Contract ICO's)

https://twitter.com/Dr10tv/status/902239311365595137

To be released soon.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
What happens in here? is ARK a good coin?  Grin
You are right , ARK is a good coin , of you want to get profit more you can buy ARK now for long term , maybe you just hold ARK few weeks for biggest profit.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
HI!! Where can I keep ARK coins? I don't have desktop or laptop.
Is there any web or mobile wallet?

There's a wallet you can download on the website (www.ark.io)

Make sure you store your 12 word passphrase securely.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
exactly , me too i think than the price will hit +10 usd by end 2017 , ledger nano s comming soon , launch smartbridge ACES in few months
I LOVE THIS PROJECT SINCE MARS 2017
Activity: 54
I just want to said that I am very happy with the development of ARK, a very strong team behind it, congratulations to the ARK team!!

Regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
It's over $2. Time for ARK to be valued properly.

$5 COMING BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

THE END OF THE YEAR its been min 12$. i believe in dev team and this project.
Activity: 34
It's over $2. Time for ARK to be valued properly.

$5 COMING BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
is there a new release? why did the prices go up?
or just a regular up and down of prices?

Wondering the same.

Want to buy in at 1.5 now after missing 0.8

Keep missing some entry points hoping it will go down Sad

Jump to: