Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 200. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I've bought some coins few month ago ! Really happy on the actual value !
Can't wait for the ledger nano S implementation Grin

Good to hear and know the value of our Ark getting more expensive
How do you buy the ledger nano with ARK implementation, once they are ready? Do we buy it from the ARK team or directly from ledger? I would give it a try.

I'm not Ark team member so I don't know anything about it. You can ask people or team members in Ark Slack room I'm sure you would getting any answer within 5 minutes.
pretty sure the branded ledgers will be for sale on ark.io, though any ledger nano s will work with ARK once its updated
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust

How do you buy the ledger nano with ARK implementation, once they are ready? Do we buy it from the ARK team or directly from ledger? I would give it a try.

I'm not Ark team member so I don't know anything about it. You can ask people or team members in Ark Slack room I'm sure you would getting any answer within 5 minutes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Most of the ARK went to vote, forged, indeed less liquidity, and there was no new exchange to support ARK trading, which was bad.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I hope I can get myself one of those Ark Limited edition Ledgers, when will we be able to purchase them?

Soon.  While you wait test your tennis knowledge for a chance to win one.

-tb-

Grin I'll give it a shot!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I would buy at $0.50. I'm waiting. Cheesy

I doubt that ARK will have its Mcap divided by 3 soon.
Money to be made biying the dips and selling the highs. Currency has been very volatile and "quite" predicatble using basic trading indicators.
You can make 2% steps by 2% steps playing 50% of your portfolio.

for that type of trading, I would recommend some bot software like Gunbot
Its having very good strategies and will buy/sell 24/7

But you still need to pay a lot of attention regardless of the bot you are using or it could really fuck you over. Don't just lean back when you got one up and running.

you don't need a bot to make 2% steps. Just trade wisely following some technical indicators. 
And I agree: it's a dangerous game to use a bot...

True, but always better to be safe than sorry. Have you actually used bots a lot and is there one you specifically liked?

Nope, no bots. I don't trust them.
Good ol' live trading...

Totally on your side. Thanks for your honesty. It's always tempting to read about machines that make you money, but in 99/100 cases it'S complete bullshit. I am convinced though that there are some pros out there with superior software who make money of bots.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I hope I can get myself one of those Ark Limited edition Ledgers, when will we be able to purchase them?

Soon.  While you wait test your tennis knowledge for a chance to win one.

-tb-

Activity: 53
Merit: 3
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How is that what ARK is trying to achieve actually different from what the Blocknet is trying to achieve with Xbridge?

Blocknet is basically a decentralized exchange, ark will be more than that, look at ACES for example, with blocknet can you trigger ETH smart contracts?
Activity: 342
As soon as ledger is available, I order a bunch of them  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Money to be made biying the dips and selling the highs. Currency has been very volatile and "quite" predicatble using basic trading indicators.

But you still need to pay a lot of attention regardless of the bot you are using or it could really fuck you over. Don't just lean back when you got one up and running.

you don't need a bot to make 2% steps. Just trade wisely following some technical indicators. 

True, but always better to be safe than sorry. Have you actually used bots a lot and is there one you specifically liked?

Nope, no bots. I don't trust them.
Good ol' live trading...

How is that what ARK is trying to achieve actually different from what the Blocknet is trying to achieve with Xbridge?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Really nice to see ARK logo on the ledger s nano, would like to know how I can get my hands on it? Will it be available on ARK site for sale now and also can I spend ARK to buy the ledger or will I have to use BTC or USD to get it?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Ledger nano of S Ark is really cool!  Ark is better going to moon with smart contract rumor! I do not know why we let Neo took the second place to Ether! Ark is going to be huge I trust this coin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 318
thanks for the pics Kolap, that ark Ledger is tuff! looking forward to that release.
Activity: 186
Might be time for me to finally buy a ledger.  My keepkey has been trusty, but my god they're slow to update support for coins, ledger is bleeding edge in that area.

I agree, I've had a keepkey for a while now. However they have been bought out by ShapeShift so we might see improvements. Are you getting ledger nano s? Hopefully it'll support ARK soon.
Jump to: